FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Sexy Parties coming too Wales?

Sexy Parties coming too Wales?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have lots of request from people about venturing to the gaelic worlds and having our filthy fuck fest with you guys should we come down is it worth it and what are your feelings about this guys all feedback is welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm confused as to what it is you would actually do down here?

Would our parties be apprectiated in Wales?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Would our parties be apprectiated in Wales?"

Depends.

We have parties here, people invite others on a no cost basis, some even put on a little buffet and provide tea and coffee for the drivers, and the guest list tends not to discriminate on the grounds of age, income level, body type or where people rate on the munter scale lol.

So, if you can match that, then, by all means, throw a party or two, and see how it goes.

"Would our parties be apprectiated in Wales?

Depends.

We have parties here, people invite others on a no cost basis, some even put on a little buffet and provide tea and coffee for the drivers, and the guest list tends not to discriminate on the grounds of age, income level, body type or where people rate on the munter scale lol.

So, if you can match that, then, by all means, throw a party or two, and see how it goes. "

We have some pretty awesome parties already

"We have lots of request from people about venturing to the gaelic worlds and having our filthy fuck fest with you guys should we come down is it worth it and what are your feelings about this guys all feedback is welcome "

Just be pedantic......We are Celtic nation, but not Gaelic, we speak Welsh (well some of us do)

brecon

"We have lots of request from people about venturing to the gaelic worlds and having our filthy fuck fest with you guys should we come down is it worth it and what are your feelings about this guys all feedback is welcome "

Erm... just a small point, "gaelic" doesn't actually include Wales tho, more homework needed lol!

(Courtesy of the Welsh chapter of the Fab Pedants Society)

brecon

"We have lots of request from people about venturing to the gaelic worlds and having our filthy fuck fest with you guys should we come down is it worth it and what are your feelings about this guys all feedback is welcome

Just be pedantic......We are Celtic nation, but not Gaelic, we speak Welsh (well some of us do)"

OMFG... that's too spooky for words!

"We have lots of request from people about venturing to the gaelic worlds and having our filthy fuck fest with you guys should we come down is it worth it and what are your feelings about this guys all feedback is welcome

Just be pedantic......We are Celtic nation, but not Gaelic, we speak Welsh (well some of us do)

OMFG... that's too spooky for words! "

Haha! Indeed, it was the first thing I saw on the post and riled me enough to ignore the rest of it, I missed out words I was so angry lol :p

Looking at your profile it seems as though all you do is take over and existing club venue and hold a party .... well okay .. so what would be the difference from your average Friday night in chams which is about the only existing club venue locally ???

Or am I missing something?

There can always be room for a good party and I'm sure that you will be well received

Good luck with your venture

brecon

"Looking at your profile it seems as though all you do is take over and existing club venue and hold a party .... well okay .. so what would be the difference from your average Friday night in chams which is about the only existing club venue locally ???

Or am I missing something? "

Well, from how I figure, they make money out of other people having sex... damn, wish I'd thought of that!

if ya gonna hire a nice venue NOT CHAMS cos thats fully booked on the only night of the week open to fabs might be good to have huge sex parties lol

Anything different has to be good even if you don't like it at least you've tried it

Maybe chams will rent it to you as its a private party

If not there I'm sure you will have it covered if it's only a luxury large house

we can go to chams any friday dont need an invite for that but hire a nice country house for the w.e. now that sounds fun

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Depends on the venue/location, as mentioned in a previous post Chams seems to be the only plausable venue. Many people, us included would be loathed to spend our hard earned there. We have managed to arrange our own parties, socials and group meets just fine in the past, so I am struggling to envisage what someone hoping to make money from the venture is going to bring to enhance our sex lives that we can't arrange ourselves.

Nothing ventured nothing gained I guess sorry to have bothered you guys.

"Depends on the venue/location, as mentioned in a previous post Chams seems to be the only plausable venue. Many people, us included would be loathed to spend our hard earned there. We have managed to arrange our own parties, socials and group meets just fine in the past, so I am struggling to envisage what someone hoping to make money from the venture is going to bring to enhance our sex lives that we can't arrange ourselves."

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

What annoys me is the patronising way people deal with us in the fucking "STICKS"

Think we're very capable of organising the proverbial piss up in a brewery so to speak, We do not need our hands held.

Rant over. How is everyone else

Having read their profile and their Veris it seems that they organise various parties normally a greedy girl event for couples and singles

They do charge as does all other clubs

I'm sure that the Welsh can organise these events BUT I. The last 2 years while I have been on fab no one has !!!

It's not something that I would attend but it is something that I'm sure people would be interested in

For all those that have put up ant negative comments maybe they could all work together and organise one

There are too many people that speak out on behalf of all the Welsh fabsters and too few that stand up against it for fear of reprisal negative posts ( stands back and braces himself )

It's not for me but I said it might be for others that may not want to travel too far for the experience

"Having read their profile and their Veris it seems that they organise various parties normally a greedy girl event for couples and singles

I'm sure that the Welsh can organise these events BUT I. The last 2 years while I have been on fab no one has !!!

It's not something that I would attend but it is something that I'm sure people would be interested in

For all those that have put up ant negative comments maybe they could all work together and organise one

There are too many people that speak out on behalf of all the Welsh fabsters and too few that stand up against it for fear of reprisal negative posts ( stands back and braces himself )

It's not for me but I said it might be for others that may not want to travel too far for the experience "

C'mon now - we met you at a bloody good party held by mutual friends, here in Wales just before Xmas, so how can you say no-one ever arranges then here.

Also, we hold parties for up to 30 people at ours every month, with up to 4 beds for fun and even a small bdsm area with a cross etc (in our bathroom - as needs must hahaha!!).

We have a good mix of couples and singles and they are usually wild and fun.

We may live in deepest, darkest Valleysland - but we know how to party without it needing to be a commercial adventure.

Im sure some welsh people who don't post on the forum would welcome you with warm hearts. The more parties the better. Good luck. x

"Im sure some welsh people who don't post on the forum would welcome you with warm hearts. The more parties the better. Good luck. x"

Oh don't get me wrong - I'm not saying they wouldn't be welcome - the more the merrier! And if they can make money from it, then so be it.

I just object to the inference in a post above, that we don't do sex parties in Wales at present cos me most certainly do - frequently!!

[Removed by poster at 03/02/15 10:48:15]

"Im sure some welsh people who don't post on the forum would welcome you with warm hearts. The more parties the better. Good luck. x

Oh don't get me wrong - I'm not saying they wouldn't be welcome - the more the merrier! And if they can make money from it, then so be it.

I just object to the inference in a post above, that we don't do sex parties in Wales at present cos me most certainly do - frequently!! "

Oh yes we do and we can both vouch for that I think the title and content could have been more specific as having looked at their profile they tend to stage greedy girl parties inviting singles and couples along

I am reliably informed that they are very naughty and lots of fun !!!

Surely no one can object to more fun

"Having read their profile and their Veris it seems that they organise various parties normally a greedy girl event for couples and singles

It's not for me but I said it might be for others that may not want to travel too far for the experience

C'mon now - we met you at a bloody good party held by mutual friends, here in Wales just before Xmas, so how can you say no-one ever arranges then here.

Also, we hold parties for up to 30 people at ours every month, with up to 4 beds for fun and even a small bdsm area with a cross etc (in our bathroom - as needs must hahaha!!).

We have a good mix of couples and singles and they are usually wild and fun.

We may live in deepest, darkest Valleysland - but we know how to party without it needing to be a commercial adventure."

Yes and yours is the party that I like to attend which is why a greedy girl party held at a club would not be my scene

However it may be for others and for those who don't get a Chance to attend your amazing parties

The major problem here is the wording of the post of it had read greedy girl parties instead then I think it would have been a better description of what they were offering

"Im sure some welsh people who don't post on the forum would welcome you with warm hearts. The more parties the better. Good luck. x

I just object to the inference in a post above, that we don't do sex parties in Wales at present cos me most certainly do - frequently!! "

Yes but I stated greedy girl parties

I think lots would welcome your parties in Wales. It would give people more choice on were to party and have fun

By *ewie3Man  over a year ago

Neath

"Would our parties be apprectiated in Wales?

Depends.

So, if you can match that, then, by all means, throw a party or two, and see how it goes.

We have some pretty awesome parties already

"

Totally agree and bring your own bottle is the only policy which is very reasonable I think

I would not bother if I was you guys all I can see is negative feed back

"I think lots would welcome your parties in Wales. It would give people more choice on were to party and have fun "

I agree! Would need more info before I make an informed opinion! I like having options

Don't you just love a warm Welsh welcome

your feedback is excellent folks I for one would be interested as I've been considering travelling to you

Just looking in the shagnav book jow far you are from me

"Im sure some welsh people who don't post on the forum would welcome you with warm hearts. The more parties the better. Good luck. x"

All I can say the more parties the better, it gives people options, there use to be a great party scene down south wales not as many now as there once was x

Me and my fb go over the bridge every weekend much more fun to be had

Check our website out sexypartiesukdotcom

By *iJane4funCouple  over a year ago

South, Wales

"Im sure some welsh people who don't post on the forum would welcome you with warm hearts. The more parties the better. Good luck. x "
Oh yes - shall we go together?? xxxxxxxxxxx

"Would our parties be apprectiated in Wales?"
i would appreciate them and anybody who doesn't can stay home and put the kettle on, watch corrie and go to bed, nighty night. I want welsh parties to be the main events and treated as a holiday worth celebrating rather than easter or even christmas, time for modern culture to celebrate its self and worthiness as good citizens by flocking to anglesey to celebrate llan bangs

By *awkesWoman  over a year ago

Corwen

Why does everyone think Wales is just Cardiff and Swansea?

Anyhoo. ... the more parties the merrier.. I dare say if you arrange it..people will come.. so to speak. ..

[Removed by poster at 05/02/15 23:19:58]

"Im sure some welsh people who don't post on the forum would welcome you with warm hearts. The more parties the better. Good luck. x Oh yes - shall we go together?? xxxxxxxxxxx"

Yes please

By *iJane4funCouple  over a year ago

South, Wales

"Im sure some welsh people who don't post on the forum would welcome you with warm hearts. The more parties the better. Good luck. x Oh yes - shall we go together?? xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes please "

Anytime xxxxxxxxxxx

Sounding more positive now

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

He'll yeh

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

Problem is there are the regular negative twa*ts on here that sit on there computers most nights nothing else to do but be negative,these people and there opinions do not represent fab as a majority, so I would go for it!

"Problem is there are the regular negative twa*ts on here that sit on there computers most nights nothing else to do but be negative,these people and there opinions do not represent fab as a majority, so I would go for it!"

Absobloodylutely

"Sounding more positive now "

Now all you got to do is deliver

brecon

Absolutely, we love attending parties.... but we have never had to pay for the privilege.

We pay to go to clubs, and for that we hope there is a certain level of service provided.

Perhaps if the OP had phrased the opening post differently, maybe calling them "events" rather than parties, they may have got a more positive response.

Anyone putting on an event that has something different to offer will always get some interest, but again, (IMHO) "pimping" out females to hordes of desperate guys who are willing to pay (and who gets the money? The organisers) is not a party.

Absolutely, we love attending parties.... but we have never had to pay for the privilege.

We pay to go to clubs, and for that we hope there is a certain level of service provided.

Perhaps if the OP had phrased the opening post differently, maybe calling them "events" rather than parties, they may have got a more positive response.

Anyone putting on an event that has something different to offer will always get some interest, but again, (IMHO) "pimping" out females to hordes of desperate guys who are willing to pay (and who gets the money? The organisers) is not a party. "

Totally agree with you, having read the profile several times, it isn't parties or events as such its greedy girl nights, a fuck fest. It will appeal to some because each to their own, but why pay for a party when so many good ones are held here at no cost. I'm sure some people, as identified in the thread, will love them, but I think many will stick with the tried n tested that works for them. It's great to see, over the past few months, the return of the house party in Wales & let's hope those who host them, continue to do so x

» Add a new message to this topic