FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Q for the ladies

Q for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *et_n_Wild OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Hubs and I want to start playing separately, should he have his own profile to find the ladies?

Ladies, would you automatically ignore a couple message, or would it be harder for him on a single man's profile?

Help us with our disagreement please. lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow so many couples end up having problems when they do this

But as a single guy he might struggle where as you being a single fem could meet every day if you so wish

Either way he is going to find it hard meeting women as he is attached and most women don't meet attached men even if the other half knows. Andy has his single profile and is clear on there that he is part of a couple and put our couples name on there. Messages are mainly deleted or if they are read they don't want attached men as looking for fuck buddies. I had a single profile on here but because of all the abuse I just had to close it down.

Pontypridd

Oh it's not looking good. Thanks ladies for your input. X

Have you thought of using your couple profile as a single profile for you both as well. You could state this on your profile and ask ppl when they message to put male,female or both as the subject of the message so u know who the message is for. X

Separate profiles work for some couples, worked for us for several years. We're now not together, but nothing too do with the site or the profiles x

By *arah n LeeCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Heya hun... yeah me and lee have started meeting seperate but just use our couples profile. Tbh i could be bothered being inundated with single Guys on a fems profile and the same probs with lee on a male profile that most wont look at meeting an attached guy even if it is with the gfs consent.

Unfortunately for the men...its much easier for us women on here.

xx

Pontypridd

"Have you thought of using your couple profile as a single profile for you both as well. You could state this on your profile and ask ppl when they message to put male,female or both as the subject of the message so u know who the message is for. X"

Fantastic idea, thank you x

"Have you thought of using your couple profile as a single profile for you both as well. You could state this on your profile and ask ppl when they message to put male,female or both as the subject of the message so u know who the message is for. X

Fantastic idea, thank you x "

I'm sure whatever you decide it will be fun x

Pontypridd

"Heya hun... yeah me and lee have started meeting seperate but just use our couples profile. Tbh i could be bothered being inundated with single Guys on a fems profile and the same probs with lee on a male profile that most wont look at meeting an attached guy even if it is with the gfs consent.

Unfortunately for the men...its much easier for us women on here.

xx "

That's a really good point, I didn't think of that.

This swinging malarkey is not easy is it

» Add a new message to this topic