FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Delicate setting.

Delicate setting.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *w72 OP   Man  over a year ago

swansea

Whenever I use a washing machine 100% of the time I use the delicate setting. My thoughts are, why would I want a washing machine to treat my clothes anything other than delicately. Am I missing something? Ps what's the score with heavy soiled??? Ew

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whenever I use a washing machine 100% of the time I use the delicate setting. My thoughts are, why would I want a washing machine to treat my clothes anything other than delicately. Am I missing something? Ps what's the score with heavy soiled??? Ew "

with all this technology ur head will b in a spin lol...

I'm sat here pmsfl

"Whenever I use a washing machine 100% of the time I use the delicate setting. My thoughts are, why would I want a washing machine to treat my clothes anything other than delicately. Am I missing something? Ps what's the score with heavy soiled??? Ew "

Did you bang your head when you fell??

swansea

Ha ha. I've got a thick old skull babe although I've definitely lost a few brain cells over the years. Xx

swansea

"Whenever I use a washing machine 100% of the time I use the delicate setting. My thoughts are, why would I want a washing machine to treat my clothes anything other than delicately. Am I missing something? Ps what's the score with heavy soiled??? Ew

with all this technology ur head will b in a spin lol...

I'm sat here pmsfl "

Babe if your talking about technology wtf has happened to dildo's recently. You've got at least nine different settings on a rabbit. Left 1 Right 2, then it left 3 Right 1. OMG!!!!

swansea

"Whenever I use a washing machine 100% of the time I use the delicate setting. My thoughts are, why would I want a washing machine to treat my clothes anything other than delicately. Am I missing something? Ps what's the score with heavy soiled??? Ew

Did you bang your head when you fell?? "

I really do hope I stop falling off my bike soon babe. I'm having a new one in about 3 weeks I'll be devastated if I damage it. Xx

I really do hope I stop falling off my bike soon babe. I'm having a new one in about 3 weeks I'll be devastated if I damage it. Xx"

Do what I do....drive everywhere. Problem solved

swansea

[Removed by poster at 16/01/15 12:12:02]

swansea

I really do hope I stop falling off my bike soon babe. I'm having a new one in about 3 weeks I'll be devastated if I damage it. Xx

Do what I do....drive everywhere. Problem solved "

Ha ha. Nah babe love going out on my bike. Xx best thing I've done in years is getting into it. you should come out for an hr one day. Xx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Jeez, man up dude!

If you wear clothes that need the delicate setting, are you buying the from Miss Selfridges lol?

swansea

Jeez, man up dude!

If you wear clothes that need the delicate setting, are you buying the from Miss Selfridges lol? "

Nah most of my clothes I get from very. When their sales are on

Ha ha. Nah babe love going out on my bike. Xx best thing I've done in years is getting into it. you should come out for an hr one day. Xx"

As some will probably testify, I am not the safest on my own 2 feet so I think a bike would not be the best of ideas

swansea

Ha ha. Nah babe love going out on my bike. Xx best thing I've done in years is getting into it. you should come out for an hr one day. Xx

As some will probably testify, I am not the safest on my own 2 feet so I think a bike would not be the best of ideas "

You cant be much worse than me babe . Xxx

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

As some will probably testify, I am not the safest on my own 2 feet so I think a bike would not be the best of ideas "

You could always put stabilizers on it

» Add a new message to this topic