FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Lady's that flash

Lady's that flash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Public flashing has it ever gone wrong ? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well my two female friends were flashing to the truckers up near purfleet last summer and cop car pulled up as we were driving around big trucker park and they got fined xxx

Lol what's the harm

I was flashed by a girl in the food hall of McArthur Glen about 10 months ago

By *coutin4girlzMan  over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

I was down Ogmore a couple of years ago n seen two d*unk hotties kissing on the beach so I went over n asked for a light,got chatting n one got up pulled her bathers off n said do I mind if she has a piss in front of me lol I said its ok n after she finished she then got up n put um back on inside out n sat nearly within touching distance in front of me with her pussy hanging out then realised n took um back off laying on her back with her legs in the air wide apart lol she was waiting for her fella n friends n sure enough she started waving to a gang up on the path n they waved back n they fucked off then, I didn't even notice that the other one had her pussy out too until she got up n they were celebrating passing their exams in 6th form hehe and that is on my sons life coz it does sound a bit far fetched but I had better than that when I bumped into Miss Pixie n her female friend on a Nude photo-shoot over the nudist beach the year before last but thats another story n i've got the photos of that lol

"I was down Ogmore a couple of years ago n seen two d*unk hotties kissing on the beach so I went over n asked for a light,got chatting n one got up pulled her bathers off n said do I mind if she has a piss in front of me lol I said its ok n after she finished she then got up n put um back on inside out n sat nearly within touching distance in front of me with her pussy hanging out then realised n took um back off laying on her back with her legs in the air wide apart lol she was waiting for her fella n friends n sure enough she started waving to a gang up on the path n they waved back n they fucked off then, I didn't even notice that the other one had her pussy out too until she got up n they were celebrating passing their exams in 6th form hehe and that is on my sons life coz it does sound a bit far fetched but I had better than that when I bumped into Miss Pixie n her female friend on a Nude photo-shoot over the nudist beach the year before last but thats another story n i've got the photos of that lol "

Such class

"I was down Ogmore a couple of years ago n seen two d*unk hotties kissing on the beach so I went over n asked for a light,got chatting n one got up pulled her bathers off n said do I mind if she has a piss in front of me lol I said its ok n after she finished she then got up n put um back on inside out n sat nearly within touching distance in front of me with her pussy hanging out then realised n took um back off laying on her back with her legs in the air wide apart lol she was waiting for her fella n friends n sure enough she started waving to a gang up on the path n they waved back n they fucked off then, I didn't even notice that the other one had her pussy out too until she got up n they were celebrating passing their exams in 6th form hehe and that is on my sons life coz it does sound a bit far fetched but I had better than that when I bumped into Miss Pixie n her female friend on a Nude photo-shoot over the nudist beach the year before last but thats another story n i've got the photos of that lol

Such class "

I try my best MissP lol Something out of the ordinary always happens to me for some reason lol x

Bull

"Lol what's the harm "

None at all, my hubbie often flashes his cock under the underpass, sometimes they just run screaming sometimes they report him to the police for public indecency. He on the sex offenders register now, but, hey, what's the harm?

"I was down Ogmore a couple of years ago n seen two d*unk hotties kissing on the beach so I went over n asked for a light,got chatting n one got up pulled her bathers off n said do I mind if she has a piss in front of me lol I said its ok n after she finished she then got up n put um back on inside out n sat nearly within touching distance in front of me with her pussy hanging out then realised n took um back off laying on her back with her legs in the air wide apart lol she was waiting for her fella n friends n sure enough she started waving to a gang up on the path n they waved back n they fucked off then, I didn't even notice that the other one had her pussy out too until she got up n they were celebrating passing their exams in 6th form hehe and that is on my sons life coz it does sound a bit far fetched but I had better than that when I bumped into Miss Pixie n her female friend on a Nude photo-shoot over the nudist beach the year before last but thats another story n i've got the photos of that lol

Such class I try my best MissP lol Something out of the ordinary always happens to me for some reason lol x"

I was referring to the young lady with her legs in the air flashing her minge at strangers....her parents must be so proud

Such class I try my best MissP lol Something out of the ordinary always happens to me for some reason lol x

I was referring to the young lady with her legs in the air flashing her minge at strangers....her parents must be so proud "

LOL.....brilliant

I doubt if her parents know about it or her fella but me n my mate do lol have I done something wrong again here then? I'm just simply commenting on ladies that flash nothing more,nothing less...

[Removed by poster at 09/01/15 01:27:17]

By *ymru man 1Man  over a year ago

West Wales

I get women dashing at me regular on Sat Night !!!

"I get women dashing at me regular on Sat Night !!! "

Perks of the job??

"I get women dashing at me regular on Sat Night !!!

Perks of the job?? "

Perks of my job lol

» Add a new message to this topic