FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Saying no to blokes

Saying no to blokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reshcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

pembs

I'm sure we all have the same problem on here with single guys. There are so many that you either have to ignore (which is frustrating for them) or tell them no thanks.

We have done this tonight politely and for some reason the guy thinks it's a given that we should still meet him. Then goes on to put a status up about being fake lol.

We do meet guys but have many to choose from. Why do some spoil I for others. Don't want to just end up blocking anyone we are not attracted to as it's still cool to chat.

Sorry for the rant, not usually our thing but got a bit annoyed with that tonight x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Ignore and block. I don't mind a no thank you reply. It is all about personal choice at the end of the day!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block them !

Its nice to get "no thank you " back if you have messaged them, and shows you have manners.

If they persist just block and move on, its their loss not yours.

Block. When I first started I tried to respond but most get nasty. What's the point in prolonging it? Unfortunately if you're actually replying to messages regardless of whether it's just chatting to you a man will probably believe he's got a chance as so many just don't reply.

By *reshcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

pembs

Yea that's what we have realised hun. But we enjoy the social side of things. That doesn't mean we are gonna fuck everyone we chat to x

It's frustrating as a bloke when your message is ignored or deleted with not even a no thanks but if the alternative is ladies receiving abuse then I can see why they do it. Just don't get what makes some men react like that as if every woman ought to be grateful. World is full of fuckwits more's the pity.

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

As said I prefer to be blocked. I know exactly were I stand and can move on to those who are interested you'll always get the knobs but they make me more appealing

Just block and delete. Some men just can't take rejection.

By *w72Man  over a year ago

swansea

If he's been rude block away

By *w72Man  over a year ago

swansea

& possibly report if his status directly links to you. X

"Yea that's what we have realised hun. But we enjoy the social side of things. That doesn't mean we are gonna fuck everyone we chat to x "

I block a lot of people and have been to most Newport socials since I joined in the summer. No one has taken offence at me blocking them as far as I know. I've always stated my interests clearly and if guys chose to ignore they get blocked.

If you meet someone socially at a later date and they turn out to be someone you get on with you can always unblock.

Personally I like spending my time reading messages off people Im actually interested in.

I always try to say no thanks but sometimes they keep on and on so I tell them to stop orbinwill block

If it's someone I never intend to meet, have a conversation with or is rude then I block, this prevents any misunderstanding on either side. I've been blocked by many people in my 5 years here I don't take it personally & some I have chatted to at social events. The block button is under used in my opinion x

Girls say sorry not my type and I said ok thanks for getting back I accept I am not everyone cup tea same as not every women is not my cup tea I'm just honest trustworthy and never let a meet down if I say I am going be there I will

Change your settings to couples and females only and if a guy catches both of your eyes just send them a message

By *STAXxMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I did used to think "she could at least reply n say no thanks!" But after seeing how many messages the single girls get I can understand why they don't

[Removed by poster at 05/01/15 00:06:15]

"I'm sure we all have the same problem on here with single guys. There are so many that you either have to ignore (which is frustrating for them) or tell them no thanks.

We have done this tonight politely and for some reason the guy thinks it's a given that we should still meet him. Then goes on to put a status up about being fake lol.

We do meet guys

Nbut have many to choose from. Why do some spoil I for others. Don't want to just end up blocking anyone we are not attracted to as it's still cool to chat.

Sorry for the rant, not usually our thing but got a bit annoyed with that tonight x"

Not taking sides but is your rant any different from him putting up his status

Maybe you both needed to let it go and move on instead of this tit for tat load of bollocks

If you don't want single men messaging you block them?

I get ignored by 90% of people with no idea why, so even when I get a reply saying I'm not her type I often mail back thanking her for being polite enough to reply.

By *STAXxMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I get ignored by 90% of people with no idea why, so even when I get a reply saying I'm not her type I often mail back thanking her for being polite enough to reply."

Lol yep me too

we have had a few guys throw a fit and been called fake we have also had the odd couple do similar on the flip side mind we have spoken to many guys that have had the same grief off women and couples. some cant accept the words no thanks it happens we just leave them to it once they have thrown there tantrum all is calm again well most of the time lol dont let it bug you to much it will happen many more times i used to get all worked up about it to but kind of got use to it now

The way I see it, that ladies and couples get loads of messages everyday and would be hard to reply to all.

I make a effort and put some thought into a message hoping it'll stand out. It's upto the person who receive my message whether they reply, delete or whatever. C'est la vie I say

I reply to some that have made an effort even if its thanks but no thanks. One liners get what they deserve, bugger all. It's in my profile so their hard luck if they chose to ignore.

Not being funny or nothing it like winning the lottery getting a meet on here as I have met a few and they have showed me how many messages they get one girl had like 200 unread messages for a gang bang and her phone was going of every second so you got to go that extra mile to get meet some times

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"Just block and delete. Some men just can't take rejection. "

argggggggh dont reject me i cant take it your rite though some people cant im easy going if i get a meet fine if i dont also fine what i care about is the social side shaggings just a bonus ide rather have friends than x lovers i know im cute debonair man about town but im not to everyones taste im friends with everyone ive met on here over the years ive even met people whove rejected me at socials and e became friends go with the flow is my motto and respect all

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"I get ignored by 90% of people with no idea why, so even when I get a reply saying I'm not her type I often mail back thanking her for being polite enough to reply.

Lol yep me too "

cant accomodate is the first one

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

As a single bloke, Im the same as most.. lots of ignores to messages. It can be disappointing, but best plan I found early on was to quickly move on and now I will block any that ignore, not out of spite, but to save me from looking at the same profiles who are not interested in me, and spend more time looking for someone who will.

i just like no thanks you are not for me

» Add a new message to this topic