FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why not get photo verified to help out the fakes?

Why not get photo verified to help out the fakes?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With smartphones and just technology in general these days why don't people get photo verified?

(For anyone who doesn't know, You send in a face pic to fab with a piece of paper with your ID and fabswingers on it. Only fab see it but they then put a green flag on your profile confirming your profile:- a woman/couple etc)

There are so many men pretending to be women it's just such a shame and it spoils the site. I'd like to try and raise awareness to get more verified to out the fakers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Although I agree that it is a good idea to get photo verified, not everyone wants to. Their choice. Anyone who feels strongly enough about this can filter out those who are not photo verified or can just look for the flag. Besides, it would not be too difficult for fakes to fiddle the system, and I'm sure some do.

I'm genuine but bloody hard work to get a meet

Although apparently secure, not everybody feels comfortable linking their face to a swinging site. That's their prerogative.

Done mine, but it doesn't make any difference.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"With smartphones and just technology in general these days why don't people get photo verified?

(For anyone who doesn't know, You send in a face pic to fab with a piece of paper with your ID and fabswingers on it. Only fab see it but they then put a green flag on your profile confirming your profile:- a woman/couple etc)

There are so many men pretending to be women it's just such a shame and it spoils the site. I'd like to try and raise awareness to get more verified to out the fakers

"

It's quite simple really.

Photo veries are too easy to fake, much like cam veries, even for a relative tech-neanderthal like me.

if you are viewing cams, and someone asks for a veri, asking them to do something to prove it is them on cam (instead of a video feed) will get you banned, so it's easier to disregard the cam veries until you meet them in person, maybe at a party or social.

"With smartphones and just technology in general these days why don't people get photo verified?

"

verification prooves nothing.. pics can easily be faked.

Admin have always said users are able to use the site as they wish.. if you only want to hear from verified members - then use the filters/delete/block buttons.

Makes sense really.

Just a point, but you also have the option of doing a naked full body pic (minus the face) whilst holding a fab swinger/username sign.

I really struggle to to understand why anyone would not do that the minute they create a profile?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just a point, but you also have the option of doing a naked full body pic (minus the face) whilst holding a fab swinger/username sign.

I really struggle to to understand why anyone would not do that the minute they create a profile?"

Didn't know that !

"Just a point, but you also have the option of doing a naked full body pic (minus the face) whilst holding a fab swinger/username sign.

I really struggle to to understand why anyone would not do that the minute they create a profile?

Didn't know that !"

Yep - here it is copied direct from the site rules:-

1: Hand write FabSwingers and your username on a piece of paper

2: Photograph yourselves holding the paper (your hands must be visible) (photo should show your faces OR full length nude if you want to hide your face).

3: Upload using this link. Photo is 100% private. (If emailing in, use subject "verification").

» Add a new message to this topic