FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Heaven n Hell

Heaven n Hell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to all who made this a Fab night, my 1st Chams night flying solo & it was a wonderful time. Giggles you always pull it out of the bag getting people together, your efforts are always appreciated by me. Now where next please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hope u all had a fab time xx

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Thanks Giggles for all your hard work. And thank to all the people I chatted with. I had a great night. Just what I needed after the crap time I've had recently

"Thanks Giggles for all your hard work. And thank to all the people I chatted with. I had a great night. Just what I needed after the crap time I've had recently "

lovely to see you again gorgeous had a giggle - chin up loads of love Hun xxxxxx

thank you for a fab night was lovely to see everyone and all dressed up hugs always xxxxx

By *1111Man  over a year ago

neath port talbot

hell of a night thanks giggles

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

It was a great night indeed with lots of sexy people but ooh im delicate today

Mrs

"Thanks to all who made this a Fab night, my 1st Chams night flying solo & it was a wonderful time. Giggles you always pull it out of the bag getting people together, your efforts are always appreciated by me. Now where next please? "
agh glad u all had wicked time, nxt time im sneeking in the back lol

By *outhwalesmanMan  over a year ago

cardiff

First time with you lot.. U all nuts!! Great laff . Made to feel welcome all nite.. Thort it was going to be a bit clicky.. Social side of it was brill.. Carnt wait for next one.. If u will have me!! Lol

Thanks 2 everyone who came...

another packed out night..

sorry I couldn't stay as still was really poorly...

see you all soon

and happy new year

Had a brilliant night thanks giggles for arranging xx

By *ewportshaggersCouple  over a year ago

newport

thanks giggles it was a great night

"Thanks to all who made this a Fab night, my 1st Chams night flying solo & it was a wonderful time. Giggles you always pull it out of the bag getting people together, your efforts are always appreciated by me. Now where next please? "

Giggles always seems to put in 110% ... it was a great night, and thank you Peachy for persuading me ... lol xx

By *issScarlett25Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Yet another awesome night...we are lucky to have such a great group of people in our area! Enjoyed the "lost glasses" the "X factor panel" and of course the commentator was there too...(filthyfuckers) lol ray the ravel is home nursing his hangover with stax whilst I'm sat in work

Ta beaut, I had a Fab night, feeling a little bit tender today though

By *ewie3Man  over a year ago

Neath

Thanks to all those who made the evening a ball and thanks to those who put in the hard work involved to make it happen it is appreciated by all

cardiff

"Yet another awesome night...we are lucky to have such a great group of people in our area! Enjoyed the "lost glasses" the "X factor panel" and of course the commentator was there too...(filthyfuckers) lol ray the ravel is home nursing his hangover with stax whilst I'm sat in work "
. X factor panel was a top laff ..

Neverland

"Yet another awesome night...we are lucky to have such a great group of people in our area! Enjoyed the "lost glasses" the "X factor panel" and of course the commentator was there too...(filthyfuckers) lol ray the ravel is home nursing his hangover with stax whilst I'm sat in work "

Of course it wouldnt be the same without my commentary ha. He lost his locker key then and we had to go look with a torch haha

"Yet another awesome night...we are lucky to have such a great group of people in our area! Enjoyed the "lost glasses" the "X factor panel" and of course the commentator was there too...(filthyfuckers) lol ray the ravel is home nursing his hangover with stax whilst I'm sat in work

Of course it wouldnt be the same without my commentary ha. He lost his locker key then and we had to go look with a torch haha "

loved being part of the panel - first time I ve seen that corridor not busy lol - scarlet and staxx and sexy mama amazing judges lol xxx

cardiff

Who was the loverly lady in red with nipple tassels?? We spoke briefly,,

Just 2 say a massive thank u 4 supporting last night...

the numbers where amazing

6 single fems

16 single guys

42 couples....

Thank u everyone

Uptown Top Ranking

"Yet another awesome night...we are lucky to have such a great group of people in our area! Enjoyed the "lost glasses" the "X factor panel" and of course the commentator was there too...(filthyfuckers) lol ray the ravel is home nursing his hangover with stax whilst I'm sat in work

Of course it wouldnt be the same without my commentary ha. He lost his locker key then and we had to go look with a torch haha

loved being part of the panel - first time I ve seen that corridor not busy lol - scarlet and staxx and sexy mama amazing judges lol xxx "

I had such a great time with you lovely people last night. Haven't laughed like that in ages. Big hugs to you all x

Nottingham

What is he like lol commentary should be a given every time I'm in a club with you guys lol

Nottingham

loved being part of the panel - first time I ve seen that corridor not busy lol - scarlet and staxx and sexy mama amazing judges lol xxx

I had such a great time with you lovely people last night. Haven't laughed like that in ages. Big hugs to you all x "

I'm so glad babe. You were a great judge in the sex factor lol

Nottingham

loved being part of the panel - first time I ve seen that corridor not busy lol - scarlet and staxx and sexy mama amazing judges lol xxx "

We should take cards with us next time for everyone that walks past! What a great laugh.

We should take cards with us next time for everyone that walks past! What a great laugh. "

it was so funny xxxx

"Who was the loverly lady in red with nipple tassels?? We spoke briefly,, "

She is the female half of kirt jnr we had the pleasure of playing with them aswel

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

It was a great night and very good atmosphere fab night organized by our mad Lisa and fab staff thanks kez and Charlie

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We should take cards with us next time for everyone that walks past! What a great laugh. "

Im so glad I received an 8! The poor bastard behind me only got a 4! LOL..Awesome night. Thanks to everyone involved for making it a night to remember!xxx

Neath

We should take cards with us next time for everyone that walks past! What a great laugh.

Im so glad I received an 8! The poor bastard behind me only got a 4! LOL..Awesome night. Thanks to everyone involved for making it a night to remember!xxx"

Lol I can't even remember what I got hope it was more than a 4 pmsl if not will have to do better next time lol

Hahaha I forgot about the locker key and the glasses, creased!

Neverland

"Hahaha I forgot about the locker key and the glasses, creased! "

Lol il be looking after everything in the future as found some dreadful things whilst hunting for them x

Mrs

Nottingham

"Hahaha I forgot about the locker key and the glasses, creased!

Lol il be looking after everything in the future as found some dreadful things whilst hunting for them x

Mrs"

Share....lol hahaha

Mrs"

You'll have to get him those glasses on a string that old people have, haha. Did you find the other lens? Trust him...

Neverland

Mrs

The lens in missing in action but we found the locker key. Thats a good idea but it will rattle whilst busy. They need them pockets like you used to have at soft play to put your shoes in.

Mrs

You'll have to get him those glasses on a string that old people have, haha. Did you find the other lens? Trust him... "

By *STAXxMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Was a good night although can't believe I lost my place on the judges panel n ended up having to perform myself

I mean that would of never happened to Simon Cowell lol

Uptown Top Ranking

"Was a good night although can't believe I lost my place on the judges panel n ended up having to perform myself

I mean that would of never happened to Simon Cowell lol "

You loved performing for us though! It was lovely to see you audition

NEXT!!! Lol

Neverland

Definately think its a great idea to have them pockets where you put your shoes in soft play in chams. They could have numbers on so you'd know whose is whose x

Mrs

Neath

"Definately think its a great idea to have them pockets where you put your shoes in soft play in chams. They could have numbers on so you'd know whose is whose x

Mrs"

And in the jacuzzi room...where on earth is a girl to put her very expensive heels!?

Neath

"And in the jacuzzi room...where on earth is a girl to put her very expensive heels!? "

Lol true don't want to get them wet and ruined

Exactly! I'm going to have to invest in some equally beautiful waterproof ones. Or wellies ha ha

"Exactly! I'm going to have to invest in some equally beautiful waterproof ones. Or wellies ha ha "

I'm not sure wellies will work for all of us, we'd be sloshing about all night with wellies full of gush

I dunno, I don't gush so I'm safe in that respect. Plus I can rock wellies really well

cardiff

Im so glad I received an 8! The poor bastard behind me only got a 4! LOL..Awesome night. Thanks to everyone involved for making it a night to remember!xxx

Lol I can't even remember what I got hope it was more than a 4 pmsl if not will have to do better next time lol "

. Duno what I did!! 2 much vodka! Vaguely remember dropping my towel and getting a cheer!! Lol hopefully for rite reasons!! Lol anyone remember what I did?

"I dunno, I don't gush so I'm safe in that respect. Plus I can rock wellies really well "

I reckon you could rock most things

Neverland

"Exactly! I'm going to have to invest in some equally beautiful waterproof ones. Or wellies ha ha

I'm not sure wellies will work for all of us, we'd be sloshing about all night with wellies full of gush "

With my legs in the air my wellys would be fine. I have a nice pair x

Mrs

Neath

"Exactly! I'm going to have to invest in some equally beautiful waterproof ones. Or wellies ha ha

I'm not sure wellies will work for all of us, we'd be sloshing about all night with wellies full of gush

Mrs"

Yes you do

Neverland

Mrs

Yes you do "

Lol pervert. I meant wellies x

Neath

Mrs

Yes you do

Lol pervert. I meant wellies x"

Oh sorry lol but you have thou

» Add a new message to this topic