FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > please read!!!!

please read!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone please verify me on cam sick of not getting taken seriously on this site!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think this will help

You need to go to a social to be taken seriously not whinge in the forums

"You need to go to a social to be taken seriously not whinge in the forums "

Hes right ! Socials and clubs.

you will get hundreds of veri's then.

Cam veri's prove nothing , what should people say ? Yes I can confirm this guy is a man ? You'd hardly lie about being a guy would u ?

Cams can't portray your personality , they can't really tell if someone is polite , respectful , doesn't have body odour or bad breath . The only way to get a proper veri is by actually meeting

All the people with veri's on here started with none so it's not impossible

"Cam veri's prove nothing , what should people say ? Yes I can confirm this guy is a man ? You'd hardly lie about being a guy would u ?

Cams can't portray your personality , they can't really tell if someone is polite , respectful , doesn't have body odour or bad breath . The only way to get a proper veri is by actually meeting

All the people with veri's on here started with none so it's not impossible "

so true

Cam Veris are just useless clutter on here - does anybody give them the slightest value?

Besides, so easy to fake - I've lost count of the times I've reaiised that I'm looking at a video and not a real person...

Time that Fab stopped using Cam Verifications altogether!

"Cam Veris are just useless clutter on here - does anybody give them the slightest value?

Besides, so easy to fake - I've lost count of the times I've reaiised that I'm looking at a video and not a real person...

Time that Fab stopped using Cam Verifications altogether!"

"Cam Veris are just useless clutter on here - does anybody give them the slightest value?

Time that Fab stopped using Cam Verifications altogether!"

I would take someone with no veries more seriously than someone with a load of cam veries but no meet ones

I would take someone with no veries more seriously than someone with a load of cam veries but no meet ones "

Aww I struggle with this as have been ill since I joined with chest infection and have a child so difficult to get meets having my cam verifications at least proves I'm female haha and I also chat to people on Skype. Hopefully people will take me seriously am aiming to get to a social soon or get my 1st naughty meet as only met for coffee so far x

"Can someone please verify me on cam sick of not getting taken seriously on this site! "

Stop fucking moaning. Cam verifications are a load of shite anyway.

By *coutin4girlzMan  over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

"Cam veri's prove nothing , what should people say ? Yes I can confirm this guy is a man ? You'd hardly lie about being a guy would u ?

All the people with veri's on here started with none so it's not impossible "

Spot on dude yet the people forget how they started off n treat people with none like something you'd put out with the rubbish lol balls to veri's I do fine without um n treat those without just the same as anyone else with courtesy n respect...

I would take someone with no veries more seriously than someone with a load of cam veries but no meet ones

Aww I struggle with this as have been ill since I joined with chest infection and have a child so difficult to get meets having my cam verifications at least proves I'm female haha and I also chat to people on Skype. Hopefully people will take me seriously am aiming to get to a social soon or get my 1st naughty meet as only met for coffee so far x"

It just makes me think that the person doesn't really have any intention of really meeting. Which is fine as it's up to the individual how they use the site. It just would be a big put off for me, personally

All the people with veri's on here started with none so it's not impossible Spot on dude yet the people forget how they started off n treat people with none like something you'd put out with the rubbish lol balls to veri's I do fine without um n treat those without just the same as anyone else with courtesy n respect... "

There's quite a few women here, like me, who will meet unverified guys for coffee at least, just don't get why they moan so openly about how hard done by they are, it's just not attractive to most of us x

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Must confess I think this post does a disservice to us single guys. Ladies on here sometimes also need a bit of wooing. Be nice be courteous and you might just get a meet and a pleasant surprise of a veri afterwards. I am delighted by the ladies who veri me but not after a modicum of effort has gone into it.

Can someone fuck me for a veri

Seriously start with your profile. No effort (2 lines) one pic (of your cock) you can't accomodate (assumption, right or wrong, will be that you are married)

Not gonna impress many with that?

"Can someone please verify me on cam sick of not getting taken seriously on this site! "
same old profile as most guys that moan they dont get fair deal If u cant put effort into a profile, then u may as well stay on the fence while u here!!!

"Seriously start with your profile. No effort (2 lines) one pic (of your cock) you can't accomodate (assumption, right or wrong, will be that you are married)

Not gonna impress many with that?"

You on about me ? I was joking lol

"Seriously start with your profile. No effort (2 lines) one pic (of your cock) you can't accomodate (assumption, right or wrong, will be that you are married)

Not gonna impress many with that?

You on about me ? I was joking lol"

lmao is he or isnt he??

» Add a new message to this topic