FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > the "no kissing rule"

the "no kissing rule"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading the post favourite things about sex....so many people said kissing...so... for the couples that have a no kissing rule..does that ever affect your meets?

does it ever struggle to kick start sex?

is it a problem if kisding just happens spur of the moment?

And if you like kissing but meet a non kissing couple do you miss it and feel it limited the experience?

totally respect your decision..my first threesome we said no kissing..but half way through it kinda went out the window...

Opinions...xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never meet non kissing couples because I know I can't play that way & it's pointless agreeing to something that might upset. Without kissing the whole thing feels clinical & I feel like an object X

Never understood the rule myself, being a very sensual person kissing is huge for me so no point without it

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Kissing is a huge part of the sex parcel for me, so I wouldn't meet anyone that has a no kissing rule

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I just LOVE kissing and being kissed. Not kissing does make sex very clinical for me. Kissing turns me on in a big way if the person you're sharing the kisses with is good. I could spend all day kissing a good kisser lol

By *ough n ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly ish

[Removed by poster at 14/10/14 09:24:16]

By *ough n ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly ish

"I just LOVE kissing and being kissed. Not kissing does make sex very clinical for me. Kissing turns me on in a big way if the person you're sharing the kisses with is good. I could spend all day kissing a good kisser lol "

Love kissing and if I meet one to one then it's essential. However in a group/party/club situation, kissing isn't needed in my opinion.

I think if ur gonna have sex with other people u cant get more personal than that!!! I love kissing and thinks it starts it all off and stops some awkward moments!!!!!

Sometimes kissing alone gets me going and I love it so as a couple we haven't got a 'no kissing' rule

Kissing is amazing. Yes it's personal, but so is sticking your cock into someone else's hole!

If anyone ever asked to meet without kissing then it would be a no from me. TT xxx

Agree with all..

Does feel very clinical..and meetimg as a single fem does feel like your an object..good enough to fuck but not kiss...

Agree with miss m on the party scene..group sex... dont feel kissing is as essential then when its,more of a group scenario...

Thanks for your answers..and wow no strong debate or rows!...yet

xxx

"I think if ur gonna have sex with other people u cant get more personal than that!!! I love kissing and thinks it starts it all off and stops some awkward moments!!!!!

Sometimes kissing alone gets me going and I love it so as a couple we haven't got a 'no kissing' rule "

By *reshcplCouple  over a year ago

pembs

We have always said no kissing as we feel it's a very intimate part of our relationship... But I can see how kissing can be a big part of the experience!

So far we have never had a problem with not kissing as the meets we've had have been very sexual and very hot and kissing has never been mentioned...

I can imagine if it's a 1 2 1 meet that it might be more of an issue tho... But so far we haven't done that

"We have always said no kissing as we feel it's a very intimate part of our relationship... But I can see how kissing can be a big part of the experience!

So far we have never had a problem with not kissing as the meets we've had have been very sexual and very hot and kissing has never been mentioned...

I can imagine if it's a 1 2 1 meet that it might be more of an issue tho... But so far we haven't done that "

Thanks... respect your opinion and choice... x

"We have always said no kissing as we feel it's a very intimate part of our relationship... But I can see how kissing can be a big part of the experience!

I can imagine if it's a 1 2 1 meet that it might be more of an issue tho... But so far we haven't done that "

"Agree with all..

Does feel very clinical..and meetimg as a single fem does feel like your an object..good enough to fuck but not kiss...

Agree with miss m on the party scene..group sex... dont feel kissing is as essential then when its,more of a group scenario...

xxx"

its all about the fun xxxx

"Agree with all..

xxx

its all about the fun xxxx"

it sure is..and kissing for me is very important

Kissing is a must. It helps build the fun

"Agree with all..

xxx"

In a group situation the kissing rarely seems to take place, in my experience people are usually busy at the orher end lol x

i think kissing is part of the seduction and also a passionate response

so if you need to ease in its the way to go - i love kissing necks .. bits of bods then finfding lips..

plus its a sure fire way to tell us blokes we are doing it right .. that and a howl and a squirt!

that said if its a situation that needs no seduction or hints eg club or gangbang

then im happy to stick mine in without a kiss first

im not a total diva

though i may still require spooning after

Met a couple long time ago who said no kisses, done us a massive favour, because they must have used someone else's photos, made our excuses and fucked off pretty quick.

"i think kissing is part of the seduction and also a passionate response

so if you need to ease in its the way to go - i love kissing necks .. bits of bods then finfding lips..

plus its a sure fire way to tell us blokes we are doing it right .. that and a howl and a squirt!

that said if its a situation that needs no seduction or hints eg club or gangbang

then im happy to stick mine in without a kiss first

im not a total diva

though i may still require spooning after

"

Hahaha total diva :')

can see u having a big diva stroppy tantrum :"")

By *INKYCAT123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

"I think if ur gonna have sex with other people u cant get more personal than that!!! I love kissing and thinks it starts it all off and stops some awkward moments!!!!!

Sometimes kissing alone gets me going and I love it so as a couple we haven't got a 'no kissing' rule "

x

cardiff

When we first started on here we had the no kissing rule but it didn't last very long as when we are out kat is very naughty and loves to kiss couples we meet Lol xx

"When we first started on here we had the no kissing rule but it didn't last very long as when we are out kat is very naughty and loves to kiss couples we meet Lol xx"

a good kiss just and yo know the sex is going to be great

"Love kissing and if I meet one to one then it's essential. However in a group/party/club situation, kissing isn't needed in my opinion. "

Can i kiss you pls?

I luv kissing it a big part of the playing for me and especially with a women it gets me goin so quick lol i do luv kissing men to . Would never meet anyone who said no kissing . Lou xx

By *reshcplCouple  over a year ago

pembs

"When we first started on here we had the no kissing rule but it didn't last very long as when we are out kat is very naughty and loves to kiss couples we meet Lol xx"

Maybe we just haven't met the right people yet..

" "

Hehe answer him then! X

"

Hehe answer him then! X "

id spend all day kissing u lol xx

cardiff

"When we first started on here we had the no kissing rule but it didn't last very long as when we are out kat is very naughty and loves to kiss couples we meet Lol xx

Maybe we just haven't met the right people yet.. "

Maybe x

"When we first started on here we had the no kissing rule but it didn't last very long as when we are out kat is very naughty and loves to kiss couples we meet Lol xx

Maybe we just haven't met the right people yet..

Maybe x"

Ohhhhhhh and u id luv to kiss lol x

I don't think I could play with someone who doesn't kiss

Anyone who knows me will know I love kissing people ha ha

"Love kissing and if I meet one to one then it's essential. However in a group/party/club situation, kissing isn't needed in my opinion. "

When I swing as a single fem when I was first on the scene I did no kissing. For me this was to sensual and all I was there for was sex and nothing else. I think being in a relationship where kissing wasn't part of our relationship it made it easy. Now I couldn't do it. A good kissing sessions gets it started for me and a good kisser is such a huge turn on x

Couldnt play without kissing, sets the scene

I would imagine its something that is kept special for the couple never understood it myself but each to their own

I asked this in the Scottish forum most say they wouldn't meet without kissing but there were a few that did say they felt kissing was too intimate and kept it just between their own partners

Me... Kissing is the most sensual act for me do could never have sex without kissing

Auds x

For me personally I've actually walk out of a meet as the couple I meet said that they don't actually kiss anyone other than each other it seemed wrong not kissing as I think it's a big part of it

Definately is wouldnt meet if no kissing

Genuinely don't need it. I've had vanilla meets where I've never kissed them. My past means it's something I hold back on. Unless I really like someone I won't kiss them. Have never kissed anyone on a group meet bar HD and that was before the ex walked in.

By *coutin4girlzMan  over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

Shit I forgot...I met a couple n although nothing was said,she wouldn't succumb to my passionate lips so I didn't say anything n didn't succumb to her passionate lips lol they was well pissed off but It felt too much like I'd be fucking a pro to order so made my excuses n left....oh and he was like David Bailey on the camera! hehe

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

For some reason, I struggle to get an hard if not kissing. But sometimes, even just socially, a kiss says a lot about whats about to happen... and its usually mind blowing!

i love to be kissed it really gets me going x

" i love to be kissed it really gets me going x"

Think you all have scared the OP off

I t d it its not for me xxpoppy xxx

"Think you all have scared the OP off "

OP is no longer a single female and as her partner has deleted his single male account I would say that's why hers has gone too.

We ain't scary lol

They will be back

In a horror film they say that just before they disappear lol

By *illie MakeitMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Kissing is for wimps LOL

"They will be back "

Of course the question is together or separate?!

By *hyxxxMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Did meet without kissing once.

Never again. Kissers only here.

"Did meet without kissing once.

Never again. Kissers only here. "

I (Charl) like to kiss while having sex, so it would be a big no-no. What a turn off.

Kissing is a big thing for both of us and we could never be without it. That said in a 3 some situation with a female. Kissing would be just the girls or myself and Mr.

I'm Willing to share a lot of things but I'm not sure how I'd feel seeing him kiss another woman. Perhaps that would cause an issue but I'd always be very upfront about it. Maybe in the situation I would feel differently though.

"Kissing is a big thing for both of us and we could never be without it. That said in a 3 some situation with a female. Kissing would be just the girls or myself and Mr.

I'm Willing to share a lot of things but I'm not sure how I'd feel seeing him kiss another woman. Perhaps that would cause an issue but I'd always be very upfront about it. Maybe in the situation I would feel differently though. "

Would he let you kiss other guys?

S x

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

I love kissing too

"Kissing is a big thing for both of us and we could never be without it. That said in a 3 some situation with a female. Kissing would be just the girls or myself and Mr.

I'm Willing to share a lot of things but I'm not sure how I'd feel seeing him kiss another woman. Perhaps that would cause an issue but I'd always be very upfront about it. Maybe in the situation I would feel differently though.

S x"

Is not a question of letting we wouldn't stop each other doing anything but I don't think he would enjoy it

I wouldn't play with anyone without kissing them

S x

Is not a question of letting we wouldn't stop each other doing anything but I don't think he would enjoy it "

By let I meant 'be happy with'.

We're all adults and can ultimately do what we want but compromise sometimes for the sake of our relationship.

When my partner and I started swinging, we set boundaries and have stuck to them - even when other couples have tried swaying us one way or another.

Incidentally I was 'allowed' to kiss other guys at first but then my partner told me he didn't like me doing it. So I stopped.

It was more a relief than anything, as it added nothing to the meet for me.

We love kissing each other on meets, but have to rein ourselves in sometimes as can get carried away and lost in each other

S x

S x

Is not a question of letting we wouldn't stop each other doing anything but I don't think he would enjoy it

By let I meant 'be happy with'.

We're all adults and can ultimately do what we want but compromise sometimes for the sake of our relationship.

When my partner and I started swinging, we set boundaries and have stuck to them - even when other couples have tried swaying us one way or another.

Incidentally I was 'allowed' to kiss other guys at first but then my partner told me he didn't like me doing it. So I stopped.

It was more a relief than anything, as it added nothing to the meet for me.

We love kissing each other on meets, but have to rein ourselves in sometimes as can get carried away and lost in each other

S x

"

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I wouldn't play with anyone without kissing them "

Same here.

"I never meet non kissing couples because I know I can't play that way & it's pointless agreeing to something that might upset. Without kissing the whole thing feels clinical & I feel like an object X"
definitely need a nice smoch with some fun.

» Add a new message to this topic