FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The words "Fab" and "Fabulous"

The words "Fab" and "Fabulous"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xsexybitchnherslutxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Recently i have started getting worried that when someone (friends or strangers) in my vanilla life say "Fab" or "Fabulous" to me that its a hint and they know about my secrets haha ... just wondering if anyone else thinks this? And if its ever happened and they are hinting? Or have you ever bumped into fab people and recognised them ? mrs s x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hahaha

That's exactly what I think!

Especially in work

Same here, I got really paranoid recently when my daughter gave me a card with Fab on it & told me to have a fab time, I was going to Fab Camp & became convinced she knew

" Recently i have started getting worried that when someone (friends or strangers) in my vanilla life say "Fab" or "Fabulous" to me that its a hint and they know about my secrets haha ... just wondering if anyone else thinks this? And if its ever happened and they are hinting? Or have you ever bumped into fab people and recognised them ? mrs s x"

I often say fab as a word to ppl wen I agree with something hun. Xx

By *xsexybitchnherslutxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

" Recently i have started getting worried that when someone (friends or strangers) in my vanilla life say "Fab" or "Fabulous" to me that its a hint and they know about my secrets haha ... just wondering if anyone else thinks this? And if its ever happened and they are hinting? Or have you ever bumped into fab people and recognised them ? mrs s x

I often say fab as a word to ppl wen I agree with something hun. Xx"

I know i do too, its a word i use all the time, but when someone says it to me i cringe thinking they must know lol x

" Recently i have started getting worried that when someone (friends or strangers) in my vanilla life say "Fab" or "Fabulous" to me that its a hint and they know about my secrets haha ... just wondering if anyone else thinks this? And if its ever happened and they are hinting? Or have you ever bumped into fab people and recognised them ? mrs s x

I often say fab as a word to ppl wen I agree with something hun. Xx

I know i do too, its a word i use all the time, but when someone says it to me i cringe thinking they must know lol x"

my family know so I'm ok lol...

the worst was a few months ago when I txted my eldest and said "what's up with your status on fab".

she messaged back"FAB".I then said oh Facebook lol

I think the same all the time customers text me saying that fab I always get a bit suspicious

Don't watch Thunderbirds then

I'm forever confusing fab with Facebook lol x

» Add a new message to this topic