FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > sense of humour vs looks

sense of humour vs looks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichy99 OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

how much of an attraction is a sense of humour really? You read on profiles, not just on here, that the ability to make a person laugh is a good thing but people always will be visual first and make a snap judgement on someone based upon looks its human nature..

so then looks vs humour...which one do you pick?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go for sense of humour. Looks are a bonus. Sadly most women on here do go for looks.

I love someone that makes me laugh but I have got to find them attractive as well. Ruby xx

In that case, I'm one of those sad women who go for looks first! A sense of humour is great and you could be the funniest man in Wales, but if I didn't fancy you then we wouldn't get anywhere.

Im here for my own pleasure and enjoyment and that's with men that I'm physically attracted to. Having said that, if a 6'6 drop dead gorgeous man was to have the personality of a damp squid, then I wouldn't met him either

"I love someone that makes me laugh but I have got to find them attractive as well. Ruby xx"
This

Im not calling any woman sad. Im merely saying im not the type for the majority of women on here. A sense of humour counts for very little. I understand there needs to be physical attraction aswell.

"I love someone that makes me laugh but I have got to find them attractive as well. Ruby xx This"

Yupp, gotta be a 70% looks 30% chemistry for me, it's great being able to have a laugh beforehand but I'd prefer a tight ass and pretty face over a comedienne Anyday

Got to have a gsoh...and ave go to click.

Fab is all about meeting people for sex!

There for, there has to be an attraction. you could be the funniest person on the earth but if youve got a head like a burnt rubber mask chances are you aint gonna get a sniff!

However in real life looks can only go so far, personality is more of a persuader if you are looking to comit to more than just a night of fun and games!

Remember no matter how beautiful she/he is someone somewhere is sick of its shit...

Hmmmmm....

Need to be attractive to fancy but deffoooo has to have banter to keep me interested...i know we are here for sex but perfection physically with no sense of humour bores my ass off....

Had amazingly fit guys message that seem dull as housebricks personality wise n therefor i wont meet..

I neeeeeed to click n laugh with the person....

Similarly...ive been laughed into bed with ppl i wouldnt neccessarily have been wowed by physically...but theyre banter did it for me....

Id say same as above 70%Looks..30%banter/personality....xx

[Removed by poster at 02/10/14 15:05:56]

"Fab is all about meeting people for sex!

There for, there has to be an attraction. you could be the funniest person on the earth but if youve got a head like a burnt rubber mask chances are you aint gonna get a sniff!

However in real life looks can only go so far, personality is more of a persuader if you are looking to comit to more than just a night of fun and games!

Remember no matter how beautiful she/he is someone somewhere is sick of its shit...

"

Head like a burnt mask lol... yeah ur right..no matter how lush someone is... it isnt everything....

Good job u got good banter ey.....

Just kiddingggg xx

Looks initially. But then charisma, confidence, charm & presence come in with a massive smash. You can be the most amazingly good looking guy in the world, but if you don't fit what I'm looking mentally, I Won't be interested.

However, in 6 months time, I might decide I want lots of one to one meets, or to start meeting for a dom/sub relationship, in which case what I go for on here will change...

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Can I be greedy and have both. Looks and a sense of humour. Sure there are plenty of men with both!

has to be sense of humour all the time for me

as I look back now and every fella I have fallen for are all ugly twats lol

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Hmmmmm....

Need to be attractive to fancy but deffoooo has to have banter to keep me interested...i know we are here for sex but perfection physically with no sense of humour bores my ass off....

Had amazingly fit guys message that seem dull as housebricks personality wise n therefor i wont meet..

I neeeeeed to click n laugh with the person....

Similarly...ive been laughed into bed with ppl i wouldnt neccessarily have been wowed by physically...but theyre banter did it for me....

Id say same as above 70%Looks..30%banter/personality....xx"

My thought exactly! Love a cheeky guy but have to be intially attracted to him first! Shallow? Who cares! I'm not everyone's cup of tea either so it's all about choice... xx

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I may be shallow too. But if I don't find someone physically attractive initially then I won't consider meeting to find out if they have a good sense of humour. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we all have different tastes.

Looks may get me to the coffee meet & they may get into a guy into my bed for the next meet, but they won't be welcomed back for a further meet unless they can make me laugh & keep my mind interested. Most of my past regular would not be considered lookers by many here, but I've thoroughly enjoyed their company x

"has to be sense of humour all the time for me

as I look back now and every fella I have fallen for are all ugly twats lol "

Pmsl, me too. They've laughed me into bed and before I knew it I was hooked. Looks fade but personality lives as long as we do x

I like someone to make me laugh x

"has to be sense of humour all the time for me

as I look back now and every fella I have fallen for are all ugly twats lol

Pmsl, me too. They've laughed me into bed and before I knew it I was hooked. Looks fade but personality lives as long as we do x"

"I like someone to make me laugh x "

Will you reply to my messages if I put jokes in them but no face pictures?

"I like someone to make me laugh x

Will you reply to my messages if I put jokes in them but no face pictures?"

I deleted your first message... lol

"I like someone to make me laugh x

Will you reply to my messages if I put jokes in them but no face pictures?

I deleted your first message... lol "

"Can I be greedy and have both. Looks and a sense of humour. Sure there are plenty of men with both! "
haha girly ur always greedy

If I meet and there's no banter or they don't make me laugh, I usually won't bother again

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've had a few people tell me I should do stand up and never had them tell me to jump into bed in their next breath. I've also done some stand up and not got laid. So I conclude telling jokes about sexual diseases is not conducive to this sort of thing

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Can I be greedy and have both. Looks and a sense of humour. Sure there are plenty of men with both! haha girly ur always greedy "

Yep that's me

Mand here. I have to admit to being attracted initially by looks. But that can change as I chat to the person on Fab and get to know them better. Often I've discovered that men I found attractive don't do it for me as much as I thought they would as we get to know each other. And, similarly, those who didn't initially spark my interest turn out to be pure gems who I can laugh and be myself with. Hope that makes sense lol

Soh

cant really be about looks only surely cos they could be idiots lol, has to be based on an actual social meet to see if there is a sexual spark at all. but i could be wrong

"I may be shallow too. But if I don't find someone physically attractive initially then I won't consider meeting to find out if they have a good sense of humour. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we all have different tastes. "

"Mand here. I have to admit to being attracted initially by looks. But that can change as I chat to the person on Fab and get to know them better. Often I've discovered that men I found attractive don't do it for me as much as I thought they would as we get to know each other. And, similarly, those who didn't initially spark my interest turn out to be pure gems who I can laugh and be myself with. Hope that makes sense lol "

makes sense to me

» Add a new message to this topic