FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > blocked

blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a guy chat to me for 4 messages and i was very nice about saying no thank u the cheeky guy blocked me the cheek of it

Have any other women had this done

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Might've bloke you so he doesn't message u again

That could be true I didn't think of that one thanks x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

No probs

Haha I just read my post again bloke!! Fingers aren't typing what the heads saying.

I know I've blocked people save repeat messaging x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't really get why people are so bothered by the block button, it makes sense to block those who have no interest in meeting you, or you gave no intention of meeting. Makes for a simpler life,don't think the button is used enough x

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"I don't really get why people are so bothered by the block button, it makes sense to block those who have no interest in meeting you, or you gave no intention of meeting. Makes for a simpler life,don't think the button is used enough x"

"I don't really get why people are so bothered by the block button, it makes sense to block those who have no interest in meeting you, or you gave no intention of meeting. Makes for a simpler life,don't think the button is used enough x"

"Just had a guy chat to me for 4 messages and i was very nice about saying no thank u the cheeky guy blocked me the cheek of it

Have any other women had this done "

What did you expect?

There are hundreds of available females on fab, why shouldnt he move on.

He doesnt want to bother you again and presumably you dont want bothering by him again...wheres the "cheek" in that

Block and move on is a reasonable thing to do. None of us have computer like memories so it saves going over old ground.

"Just had a guy chat to me for 4 messages and i was very nice about saying no thank u the cheeky guy blocked me the cheek of it

Have any other women had this done

What did you expect?

There are hundreds of available females on fab, why shouldnt he move on.

He doesnt want to bother you again and presumably you dont want bothering by him again...wheres the "cheek" in that

Block and move on is a reasonable thing to do. None of us have computer like memories so it saves going over old ground. "

I have got over it but a sorry your not for me would have been nice like I always do if they not for me its the nice thing to do or am I just to nice about things

I just got blocked with no warning. The stupid thing is the lady asked me to friend request her yesterday. Oh well move on

» Add a new message to this topic