FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > well done swans weres george

well done swans weres george

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well george swans the best

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

major sickness epidemic has just hit the city of cardiff over 20,000 known cases.

By *awtyfortyMan  over a year ago

Wales

Was Swanseas everthing went your wayi. Enjoy. Ole needs to look at his selections Jordan mutch is the daddy. Enjoy your night

have just come home from the game, couple of cans to celebrate , you should do the same at least you can say you have seen wales is premier team super swans.

Wales

Haha enjoy the cans. Dream debut for monk. Exposed our defence frailties but score line flattered you sometimes that happens in sport

By *aulosMan  over a year ago

swansea

"Haha enjoy the cans. Dream debut for monk. Exposed our defence frailties but score line flattered you sometimes that happens in sport"
It could have been more than 3 to be honest, but we're more than happy with the result. Redbirds are going down.

Wales

Whatever. Dreaming son. The sight is full of agent provocateurs. Enjoy your night

Reading these comments is rather worrying...

ok ok u jacks won we said nowt when we done u ere lmao

"have just come home from the game, couple of cans to celebrate , you should do the same at least you can say you have seen wales is premier team super swans."
yer yer like feck u lot always be number 2 pmsl

typical cardiff attitude always think your number 1 , full of arrogance, you lot give us grief when we lost up at yours, tonight you lot were stuffed, your club is a laughing stock .

I didnt see you there in your dress

By *ribblyMan  over a year ago

Swansea

We'll go wild, wild, wild

We are your capital

Swansea

Swim away

I expect you were there were you

yes george i was there in my black and white dress, need to tell your fans you play in red, they were all in blue, vinceent will not be happy, take some thing for that neck as you have spent a long time looking up the leagues at us, have a nice day george xx

I have a good day most days

well i suppose saturday was no different then george

Most i said not all

well george, it is not looking good for you, you look like a team lost with no ideas, the worst team i have seen down the liberty this season, at this present time i cannot see you staying up to many changes and ole out of his depth, we are not safe but we have better quality players than you and want to lay for monk, laudrup had lost all intrest in us and we were in freefall, it could be both of us go down or stay u but at the present time i fancy our chances more than yours, good luck i think you are go in to need it.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I think we were as bad down the Liberty as what they were in Cardiff earlier this season.

Worst team we have seen at home this season. Yeah, I'd say that was the case with us aswell, easy to say that though when its your rivals.

I wouldnt go reading too much into a manager with no experience picking up 3 points. Hernandez made the difference at half time.

Couldnt lend us any full backs could you?

What did Ole do, pick the names from a hat?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i did think cardiff would beat us with the players they got in any how i do hope the both teams stay up for the good of welsh football

"i did think cardiff would beat us with the players they got in any how i do hope the both teams stay up for the good of welsh football"

well said both teams are from wales on the world stage I really don't understand the bitter rivalry .

"We are your capital"

we are wales premier football team , typical cardiff arrogance we are your capital no wonder the rest of wales hates you, you lot deserve all you get .

Nothing better than a jealous jack,ok you beat a very very poor city side saterday but we beat a very poor jack side in CCS

So much bitterness just because we are your capital and I'll say it again we are your capital

yes but the jacks beat you 3.0 are above you in the league, have been in the premier league for 3 seasons, have been the number 1 team in wales for the last 5yrs, you lot play in red fans wear blue have the most embaresing chairman who does not know the rules of football were even fighting between your selves in the ground saturday, then go and smash the tv screens , just because you were lose in,you just hate it when the jacks beat you , even bellamey started clouting people, cardiff you are bad losers.

I think its a insurance job,if you will knock your own fans going into administration twice put nothing past your club funded by council tax payers money

rather be funded by the council than a malaysian, it really getting to you cardiff fans looking up at us, still george you have been supporting a long time so you have seen cardiff above us some time in your life time and you won the fa cup in 1927 ,swansea is the premier team in wales today, maybe by the end of season all will change but the 2nd half of the premier league season is always harder were teams have worked each other out and points are hard to come by, every team gets its day ours is now yours will come some time again worst luck.

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Reading these comments is rather worrying..."

Bang on! Both teams were crap was hard to stay awake watching such dire rubbish

sad as fuck...

if football brings out this much hatred ...fuck football

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"if football brings out this much hatred ...fuck football"

It's called banter, sausage

do not have to read it if you do not like it, nothing wrong with football banter we all love the team we support, and hate our rivals nothing wrong at all i love swansea others love cardiff whats the problem.

Thats true

By *rsK69Woman  over a year ago

Neath

"So much bitterness just because we are your capital and I'll say it again we are your capital "

And?????? I obviously miss the point when Cardiff fans resort to using the above as if its some kind of insult.

other than being the capital they have nothing else to brag about

Would you honestly rather live in Swansea or Cardiff to me its a no brainer

Neath

After living in neither but been to both I certainly wouldnt choose Cardiff

Neath

"other than being the capital they have nothing else to brag about"

So there was no point for me to miss then?

got to feel for the people of cardiff they think they are special makes them feel good, still its got its good points the m4 that goes past it.

By *an and jackMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

The only thing Swansea got that Cardiff hasent is measles

Swansea

I love how Cardiff fans like to take things away from the important stuff... That's the football, not the other rubbish,

they cannot cope with the fact we have a better football team it really hurts them, that is why they drag all this crap up, what has being the capital of wales got to do with football, they are just sad we are the first welsh team to reach the premiership no one can take that away, super swans 3 red tits 0

Neath

Its called grasping at straws

Cardiff

"we are wales premier football team , typical cardiff arrogance we are your capital no wonder the rest of wales hates you, you lot deserve all you get ."

Your deluded. The rest of Wales don't hate us you weirdo. The capitol thingy is just banter.

Your like a Lemon

Cardiff

"Reading these comments is rather worrying...

Bang on! Both teams were crap was hard to stay awake watching such dire rubbish "

3 goals and a crossbar. Some people have said the best ever atmosphere at the Liberty (radio wales), what exactly were you watching?

correction most of wales hates cardiff and it is you that is like a lemon bitter

Cardiff

I'm not at all sure why you think I am the bitter one.

You still insist that other than in a postcode begining with an S there is some kind of hatred towards Cardiff, our other neighbours in (some peoples opinions), Newport; Wales second city, they don't seem too bothered. Maybe its the good people in the North that hate us? I dont hear about it or see it. Its you opinion, far from factual.

Perhaps you could point it out?

Your still talking about our owner and the colour he has chosen for us, what do you suggest we do?

The reason I refer to you as 'weird' is because above, you mention how we cant talk just football, and yet you do something which I did about a month ago in the haha man utd thread and thats bring up the M4. That has nothing to do with football. Neither has the 'No Surrender' shit your fans used to sing week in week out along with the union jack flags that were taken to grounds up and down the country. This seemed to die off a bit once you moved to The Liberty and now thankfully has seemed to have stopped altogether.

So back on topic, yes Swansea are above Cardiff, yes Swansea were the first team in the prem, yes you won the league cup, yes your flying the flag in Europe. For all of that I congratulate you. This year its ended 1 all between us, both home teams played the opposistion off the park. But you know aswell, if we take this history back in time the facts are there over who has been the most successful.

Neath

"I'm not at all sure why you think I am the bitter one.

You still insist that other than in a postcode begining with an S there is some kind of hatred towards Cardiff, our other neighbours in (some peoples opinions), Newport; Wales second city, they don't seem too bothered. Maybe its the good people in the North that hate us? I dont hear about it or see it. Its you opinion, far from factual.

Your still talking about our owner and the colour he has chosen for us, what do you suggest we do?

The reason I refer to you as 'weird' is because above, you mention how we cant talk just football, and yet you do something which I did about a month ago in the haha man utd thread and thats bring up the M4. That has nothing to do with football. Neither has the 'No Surrender' shit your fans used to sing week in week out along with the union jack flags that were taken to grounds up and down the country. This seemed to die off a bit once you moved to The Liberty and now thankfully has seemed to have stopped altogether.

So back on topic, yes Swansea are above Cardiff, yes Swansea were the first team in the prem, yes you won the league cup, yes your flying the flag in Europe. For all of that I congratulate you. This year its ended 1 all between us, both home teams played the opposistion off the park. But you know aswell, if we take this history back in time the facts are there over who has been the most successful.

"

Dont see what relevance history has tbh. What difference does it make if you were awesome decades ago.but are shit now? Its the here and now that matters

past is past ,we are more succesfull than you at present, your ambition of success is to finish above us ollie said that so even he is jealous of us, and if you go on the football forums you will find you are not a very well liked club, but most of that is due to your fans bahaviour at away grounds, even fighting between yourselves at man city and swansea , hooligans element is still with you while other clubs have moved on.

Cardiff

"past is past ,we are more succesfull than you at present, your ambition of success is to finish above us ollie said that so even he is jealous of us, and if you go on the football forums you will find you are not a very well liked club, but most of that is due to your fans bahaviour at away grounds, even fighting between yourselves at man city and swansea , hooligans element is still with you while other clubs have moved on."

No they havent.

In recent times we have won awards such as 'Family club of the year', won that two years on the trot. Some of our fans sit on the FSB board advising clubs how to rid their clubs of such an element.

Sundays news feed had the police commending both sets of fans and how only 3 people were arrested, I didnt check to see who they 'supported'. Perhaps you should commend Cardiff fans for not reacting when swans players do the 'swim away'. As if they know the truth anyway. Bit obsessed thing to do isnt it instead of celebrating a goal - they put their efforts into mocking Cardiff.

Past is history, don't go kidding yourself it dosent mean anything.

Your ambition is the same as ours, to finish in the prem and to finish above your rivals.

Theres nothing new to a manager coming to a club and stating how he wants to finish above his rivals, its the quickest way to wins the fans over. I missed the bit where he said 'Im jealous of Swansea'. He didnt, your pressuming he's jealous. Why wouldnt he be, your above us and closer to safety, and have decent full backs. Not sure what else keeps him awake at night with envy though.

We arn't liked much as we are Welsh, even Zaha tweeted a few years ago about how he didnt get how we were in an English cup final when we arn't even English and the trouble we caused in previous decades. See, you cant pick and choose when you have a history.

A few seasons ago when Chopra scored a last min equaliser, your fans had already ripped the toilets to shreds at the CCS, that kind of behaviour goes on up and down the country, its far from right. The very same day I looked to my right and saw two of your very few best roid heads start fighting with each other, it soon spread to a few more with their mates jumping in, you were 1-0 up at the time.

You will probably find that any hoolies we still have havent reached puberty yet, same for Leeds, Huddersfield, the Sheffield teams and so on. If shits want to attach themselves to your club in the name of being a football supporter, good luck stopping them. So I point it out again, in regards to moving on, our recent history points towards the fact we have moved on more than any other club in the uk.

Cardiff

"I'm not at all sure why you think I am the bitter one.

Dont see what relevance history has tbh. What difference does it make if you were awesome decades ago.but are shit now? Its the here and now that matters "

Because football lovers in the UK love the history of the game and the individual records their team create. Think of the Fa Cup, its respected so much for its history just about every country in the world wishes it had it.

In regards to history of individual clubs, it means everything to the supporters. Its why clubs sometimes bring next seasons kit out with a small part of a kit used seasons n seasons ago in the design.

I think history in fotball is the same as every other walk in life, its well respected thankfully.

I fully get your point though, it has nothing to do with Swansea being above Cardiff, as they have for a few seasons now.

Neath

For the 2012/2013 Cardiff had 26 arrests for hooliganism whereas Swansea had 13.

so why is it your fans were fighting between yourselves at swansea saturday and man city your team that good that you have to fight between yourselves, what do familys with young kids think when they see that.

Cardiff

"so why is it your fans were fighting between yourselves at swansea saturday and man city your team that good that you have to fight between yourselves, what do familys with young kids think when they see that."

If you'd like to answer some of the above questions Id be most grateful thank you.

'Your team that good that we have to fight between yourselves'. That good that we are in the bottom 3.

You have already pointed out (just the dozen times or so) how our owner has made us wear red. This went down badly, some people walked away, some people havent, some wear red, some are so anti blue they are negative towards anyone in red.

My guess Sherlock is it may have something to do with that, probably not though. Probably just pissed up idiots, like you get in nightclubs every weekend, as pointed out, football is just an excuse.

Cardiff

"For the 2012/2013 Cardiff had 26 arrests for hooliganism whereas Swansea had 13.

"

Thats a huge decrease in previous seasons, thanks for taking the time to look into it. You would be shocked to see the figures from about 5 seasons ago and beyond.

do agree about the pissed up bit but you know cardiff has a certain group who hang around a certain well known thug who cannot grow up, think he likes the attention his mother never gave him and wants to kee the soul crew alive his group is cardiffs main problem,plus booze, it was a stupid time to kick of saturday, do not think many over 18 would have passed the bag test .

Neath

"For the 2012/2013 Cardiff had 26 arrests for hooliganism whereas Swansea had 13.

Thats a huge decrease in previous seasons, thanks for taking the time to look into it. You would be shocked to see the figures from about 5 seasons ago and beyond."

Took me about 2 seconds on Google

Good for you....and good on the Swans fans for having half the.number of arrests that Cardiff did

Cardiff

"do agree about the pissed up bit but you know cardiff has a certain group who hang around a certain well known thug who cannot grow up, think he likes the attention his mother never gave him and wants to kee the soul crew alive his group is cardiffs main problem,plus booze, it was a stupid time to kick of saturday, do not think many over 18 would have passed the bag test ."

Your talking about Hamman arn't you?

It's a stupid thing to do have a 5.30 KO and on a rugby day. Or is it. Maybe it was a test, if so everybody passed with flying colours.

The only charge I know of is Bellamy's, (before we go onto that, just remember Rangels kick out at Zaha, and Chico vs Carroll).

Cardiff have a bunch of fans that attach itself to away games and cause bother, they have no idea who the guy is that you describe. These are NOT the fans that were famously applauded by the press and Liverpool fans when singing about not sacking Malky.

You can swap the word 'Cardiff' for any other team in the uk above and it is still relevant.

» Add a new message to this topic