FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > cheatin....

cheatin....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If some1 cheats on there other half....is it a case of once a cheat always a cheat? Do u 4give n 4get? Has it happened 2 u?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If some1 cheats on there other half....is it a case of once a cheat always a cheat? Do u 4give n 4get? Has it happened 2 u?"

cheating is a no no for me all my subs have access to my account and also inform me when someone wants to meet them its very wrong for any person on this site to cheat on their partner and it is unforgivable not only are they deceiving their other half there deceiving you

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"If some1 cheats on there other half....is it a case of once a cheat always a cheat? Do u 4give n 4get? Has it happened 2 u?"

Mmmm, Gigi, how am I supposed to think straight when you're pushing that gorgeous pussy (avatar) in my face???

"If some1 cheats on there other half....is it a case of once a cheat always a cheat? Do u 4give n 4get? Has it happened 2 u?

Mmmm, Gigi, how am I supposed to think straight when you're pushing that gorgeous pussy (avatar) in my face???"

stag ur bloody crazy and i dont think it look gorgeous

"If some1 cheats on there other half....is it a case of once a cheat always a cheat? Do u 4give n 4get? Has it happened 2 u?

cheating is a no no for me all my subs have access to my account and also inform me when someone wants to meet them its very wrong for any person on this site to cheat on their partner and it is unforgivable not only are they deceiving their other half there deceiving you "

To each his own. Never judge.

By *IXERONEMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Cheating is so wrong its unreal. I've had it done to me it tairs your heart out.

but i had a silly moment with someone twenty years ago when i was with the ex wife so what goes around comes around funny enough i believe that xxxx

"To each his own. Never judge. "
im not judging at all i just wondered if once a cheat always 1 n do u ever trust again?

By *IXERONEMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Yeah you do trust in others i can't ever trust her again and if you don't trust others well that makes anyone every sad one thing ill never ever be is sad xxx

What a deep complicated thread, some of us learn to live with whatever hand we're dealt & some choose to move on, cheating is a very emotive topic which usually polarises people so I think this could get interesting x

"What a deep complicated thread, some of us learn to live with whatever hand we're dealt & some choose to move on, cheating is a very emotive topic which usually polarises people so I think this could get interesting x"
(thumb

I think everyone makes mistakes and shud be given a second chance...make the same mistake again and forget it

I think everyone makes mistakes and shud be given a second chance...make the same mistake again and forget it

» Add a new message to this topic