FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Is this a (Fab) Record?

Is this a (Fab) Record?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anSusie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Having received 5 repeat 5 cockpics with a 1st message i wonder if this is the record number or if others received more with a 1st!! message???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

received more than 25 cock pics with first message usually block em then

My couples profile had one with about ten on this morning. I'm pretty sure cocks look the same all the way around.

Totally agree...i think we all know what a cock looks like by now

"Totally agree...i think we all know what a cock looks like by now"

i would be a tad worried if we didnt lolol. Why do they think thats what we want to see with first message

Midlothian

"received more than 25 cock pics with first message usually block em then

"

over 25 ? Goldmedal goes to him + Silver to Ava's .....if they would at least throw in a cpl of nice bum pics it wouldn't be so bad

(susie)

over 25 ? Goldmedal goes to him + Silver to Ava's .....if they would at least throw in a cpl of nice bum pics it wouldn't be so bad

(susie)"

lolol

(susie)

lolol "

25 cock pics from 1 person????? blimey

I don't normally trawl the Welsh threads, but decided to try and join in being Welsh and all that. Are English, Welsh and Scot Eric cocks all different ? Maybe with all your exposure you can offer some science behind it all as opposed to chucking up ?

Midlothian

" I don't normally trawl the Welsh threads, but decided to try and join in being Welsh and all that. Are English, Welsh and Scot Eric cocks all different ? Maybe with all your exposure you can offer some science behind it all as opposed to chucking up ?"

Cocks are like fingerprints:unique to the person from what i have seen or had in my mouth or pussy....well i had to study the science of cock properly

(susie)

" I don't normally trawl the Welsh threads, but decided to try and join in being Welsh and all that. Are English, Welsh and Scot Eric cocks all different ? Maybe with all your exposure you can offer some science behind it all as opposed to chucking up ?

Cocks are like fingerprints:unique to the person from what i have seen or had in my mouth or pussy....well i had to study the science of cock properly

(susie)"

hmmm thankfully my teachers never forced that subject on me. I'm pretty fond of me ole member, but let's face it they aren't exactly good looking things, so I'll be honest,even I think I have more chance pulling with ny face as opposed to good old JT

Midlothian

" I don't normally trawl the Welsh threads, but decided to try and join in being Welsh and all that. Are English, Welsh and Scot Eric cocks all different ? Maybe with all your exposure you can offer some science behind it all as opposed to chucking up ?

(susie)

hmmm thankfully my teachers never forced that subject on me. I'm pretty fond of me ole member, but let's face it they aren't exactly good looking things, so I'll be honest,even I think I have more chance pulling with ny face as opposed to good old JT"

i don't think many fabsters,including me want to receive cockpics with a 1st msg.i don't mind if they display 1 or 2 as part of a bodypic on their profile as a nice looking cock is a turn on for me there's something naughty about meeting a guy in a pub for a social and when all klick + the flirting begins in earnest,me having a pretty good idea what the guy is hiding in his trousers .....i know many fems prefer to be surprised,may be i don't like surprises LOL

(susie)

I received one with 25 cock pics, I counted, must've been a cut n paste job. Messaged back to say his pics did absolutely nothing for me & he replied that I was obviously frigid & then he blocked me

By *reenmbMan  over a year ago

Gwent

dont very often send cock pick unless requested....anyway not got a zoom lens.....

I like cock pics, I like to see if the cock is worth having first before I ebter into chat x

"I like cock pics, I like to see if the cock is worth having first before I ebter into chat x"
bad girl.i think they all look the same just some are bigger ie longer or girthiest than others .but just seeing a cock doesn't do it for me .it has to be a whole package .poppyxx

I like a cock pic with a known height in it so I can get a perspective on how big it is !!

» Add a new message to this topic