FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Tything Barn

Tything Barn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was at Tything Barn last week ,and was told that swinging is tolerated especially during the evening but not during kids hols I have been lucky and played with a couple in the past wondered what experience others had here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was at Tything Barn last week ,and was told that swinging is tolerated especially during the evening but not during kids hols I have been lucky and played with a couple in the past wondered what experience others had here."

tolerated is the operative word ie what you do in private is your concern in the open you will see how tolerant they are its a great place so if anyone goes please respect others only takes one to mess it for everyone they will allow swingers to camp /caravan there and even supply a field but they will say no outside sex its a naturist site for all ages families ect theres plenty of places nearby where you can play theres some lush beaches in pembrokeshire where you can go have fun its well worth a visit and reasonably priced

I did mean behind canvas or in vans not out in the open I am a naturist myself and wouldn't want it spoilt .

have been there many times and never encountered anything going on, as it is a naturist site they normally are very strict and won't put up with swinging

"I did mean behind canvas or in vans not out in the open I am a naturist myself and wouldn't want it spoilt ."

cool its a lush place and it would be a pity to spoil things the post was mainly to let others know the score there as you know from reading posts about nudist beaches the single male turning up and tossing off not good see you there one day i only live down the road and its a great place for a day visit with the sub be safe

we visited last year and will be hopefully next week,yes it is a loverly place very relaxing and we noticed no play immediately, you mentioned other nude beaches, we would love to know where pls as you can see were not local , Canterbury kent

"we visited last year and will be hopefully next week,yes it is a loverly place very relaxing and we noticed no play immediately, you mentioned other nude beaches, we would love to know where pls as you can see were not local , Canterbury kent"

get in contact or even meet for a social and i can point you in the rite direction if your in the area

I'm down there quite often, just for the tranquillity and peace. If I knew where dogging sites were I'd be there for the playing.

"I'm down there quite often, just for the tranquillity and peace. If I knew where dogging sites were I'd be there for the playing."

ther are 3 round narberth or nearby

By *avandcharlotteCouple  over a year ago

SWANSEA

Its definitely not tolerated as we had some fun down there with another cpl and got banned despite there being no one else around and isolated, so gutted as we loved the place and had played down there before the same as many other cpls have told us they also had

"I'm down there quite often, just for the tranquillity and peace. If I knew where dogging sites were I'd be there for the playing.

ther are 3 round narberth or nearby

"

please pm me only as I know of 1.

"Its definitely not tolerated as we had some fun down there with another cpl and got banned despite there being no one else around and isolated, so gutted as we loved the place and had played down there before the same as many other cpls have told us they also had "

if you contact them and ensure them you will not do it again they may let you back

there's plenty of local swingers to meet and plenty of secluded places to go they dont want it there because it attracts the wrong sort and it is a family orientated area

Hoping to go Thursday need an all over tan ready for my hols ,shall have to hide my emotions don't want to get thrown off .

Definetly thought swinging was tolerated we have played there several times and know many more who have and continue to do so. That was probably a bit harsh getting banned immediately, thought a warning would have been the first course of action, only banned after a second misdemeanour

Definetly thought swinging was tolerated we have played there several times and know many more who have and continue to do so. That was probably a bit harsh getting banned immediately, thought a warning would have been the first course of action, only banned after a second misdemeanour

Was the ban before or after the recent change of management? (year or so back). The change has put it on a more certain future, but they are now being much more strict in checking visitor's identities etc.

I love the place and am a regular visitor, I have been for years.

Yes, I understand that things do happen there in private (in caravans, not in the open!) but it has to be kept within reason.

But when I go there it's for the naturism and beautiful surroundings. My last couple of visits were almost ruined by unwanted attention from horny guys - I don't go there to swing and I don't want it assumed that single women like me are "available". If it annoyed me enough then I'd certainly ask for the offender to be removed from the site.!

If you want to mix nudism (as opposed to naturism) with swinging, then please do your research and find the beaches etc where it goes on (like I do) - but keep it away from family holiday sites. Please? Please everso??

"Was the ban before or after the recent change of management? (year or so back). The change has put it on a more certain future, but they are now being much more strict in checking visitor's identities etc.

I love the place and am a regular visitor, I have been for years.

Yes, I understand that things do happen there in private (in caravans, not in the open!) but it has to be kept within reason.

But when I go there it's for the naturism and beautiful surroundings. My last couple of visits were almost ruined by unwanted attention from horny guys - I don't go there to swing and I don't want it assumed that single women like me are "available". If it annoyed me enough then I'd certainly ask for the offender to be removed from the site.!

If you want to mix nudism (as opposed to naturism) with swinging, then please do your research and find the beaches etc where it goes on (like I do) - but keep it away from family holiday sites. Please? Please everso??

"

never been is it a nudist camp

"never been is it a nudist camp"

yes and a good one check out their web site

any in Swansea area pls

By *iJane4funCouple  over a year ago

South, Wales

This is a great string as we never realised that the place existed. Would like to find a secluded beach for naked sunbathing while we have still got the weather.

so any of u guys know of any in Swansea area xx

Just back from Tything Barn really enjoyed but they have tightened up on things , first of all a verball warning any playing in the open and your off straight red card also ID on arrival .

By *ea sidersCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Telpyn and Marros near Amroth are suppose to be nudist beaches .

"Just back from Tything Barn really enjoyed but they have tightened up on things , first of all a verball warning any playing in the open and your off straight red card also ID on arrival . "

We never had the verbal warning

You probably looked inocent.

"Telpyn and Marros near Amroth are suppose to be nudist beaches . "

thy are

» Add a new message to this topic