FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Drugs on fab

Drugs on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utkins OP   Man 3 days ago

cardiff

I know this might come across as a bit of a petty rant, but I’m getting a bit another (I know I’m not the only one) with people openly pleading for drugs on this site.

I’m not anti drugs, to each their own, but it’s a swinging site not a substance exchange. If you want to do , do yourself a favour and find a bloody dealer, instead there are increasing amounts of people cry arsing about wanting drugs and then getting messaged for swinging.

A bit like standing in B&Q and screaming blue murder because you want a roast chicken but they’re offering you skirting boards and a tub of varnish.

Rant over and sorry, but I had to get it off my chest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utkins OP   Man 3 days ago

cardiff

“ but I’m getting a bit another”

** but I’m getting a bit annoyed

Bloody autocorrect

By *3xymamaWoman 3 days ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I get what you mean. I often get messages asking if I want to me and chill with some 'snow'... initially I had to ask what they meant, but I'm not so daft now. As you say each to their own but don't involve me

By *andom_999Man 3 days ago

Swansea

Totally agree! Its every night people asking for snow in their statuses or via messages.

By *alel77Man 3 days ago

Swansea

I think “drug sex” is becoming popular now as it does stimulate certain things, but at the end of the day, this site is for swinging. It’s not the dark web 😂

By *nkedsensualsadistMan 3 days ago

Pencoed

Totally agree. The amount of .."Party favours anyone" or "420 friendly come fuck me amd smoke" its disgusting and admin here should do better to clean the site up. Totally with you...

By *elNRoobsCouple 3 days ago

Swansea

"Totally agree. The amount of .."Party favours anyone" or "420 friendly come fuck me amd smoke" its disgusting and admin here should do better to clean the site up. Totally with you... "

i actually had no idea that’s what party favours posts were about. Feel a bit naive now lol.

By *an1978Woman 3 days ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

If you see it, you can report it.

Bit grim being offered drugs for sex, or even worse, being offered a go on the wife for drugs

A sad state to be win.

By *ilffadMan 2 days ago

swansea

A sorry state of affairs. Report it to admin

By *ykelandlizzyCouple 2 days ago

Brecon

Taking drugs from someone on Fab seems like a good way to end up snorting bat guano, or smoking spice. 🤣🤣😭

By *irtywildsideMan 1 day ago

Barry

I get that certain things can heighten certain pleasures with some people but surely the last thing that anyone wants is to be off your tits with a total stranger who could turn into a complete lunatic when they are under the influence

By *utkins OP   Man 1 day ago

cardiff

"I get that certain things can heighten certain pleasures with some people but surely the last thing that anyone wants is to be off your tits with a total stranger who could turn into a complete lunatic when they are under the influence "

You know what mate? it’s not so much that, if people in a consensual environment want to participate in substances then that’s their business. I’m not wanting to police anyone’s private lives. What monumentally pisses me off is people using the site to advertise for “party favour” deliveries and then being really shitty, when people on a swinging site show interest in swinging with them. That’s nuts

I’ve not messaged any of these clowns other than to say pack it in, but if that’s allowed to continue then the site just becomes a c o k e forum

By *rootyBixMan 1 day ago

Bristol

There are profiles on here in the recent past that have even clearly shown lines on body parts and many many status updates blatantly offering and asking for drugs..mostly one particular type and using all the usual terms..snow being the most common

Yet nothing ever tends to happen and it just remains

By *o againTV/TS 24 hours ago

swansea

I've been offered drugs to show up and sort a lady out shall we say. Error no not for me.

Jo x

By *nkedsensualsadistMan 15 hours ago

Pencoed

[Removed by poster at 01/10/24 08:24:54]

By *rrocknroll59Man 13 hours ago

Newport

yep seen it being done at a local club,it would be a shame if it closed down because of a few people can't do it before going out look what happened to the Neon.

By *he jesterMan 10 hours ago

Carmarthen

I totally agree this 420 friendly etc should not be happening on this site, but also admin actually need to do admin when reported for illegal activities such as this or another of prostitution, but these profiles continue to proceed and admin do nothing when reported....Shocking as this has to stop !

By *ongAndThick123Man 10 hours ago

Leeds

It’s getting quite worrying. I can’t tell if substances are getting more common in the general population, or if this site is attracting certain types?

I’ll regularly get people messaging me asking about drugs and I recently saw a status update with someone openly mentioning they were smoking meth, and inviting people over to “party” and “breed”.

This kind of behaviour is so risky and it seems like a ticking time-bomb of STD’s. I’ve reported a few but nothing seems to happen.

» Add a new message to this topic