FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cheating

Cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ierceUnicorn OP   Woman 1 week ago

valleys

Just curious to know why people on here cheat on their partners? If you love them that much then why?Is it the thrill of not being caught?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *3xymamaWoman 1 week ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"Just curious to know why people on here cheat on their partners? If you love them that much then why?Is it the thrill of not being caught?"

I often wonder that too. Especially when they say they love them,

By *ierceUnicorn OP   Woman 1 week ago

valleys

"Just curious to know why people on here cheat on their partners? If you love them that much then why?Is it the thrill of not being caught?

I often wonder that too. Especially when they say they love them, "

exactly ..or they say things are great at home ..we just have no sex life like that makes it acceptable

By *exy shenanigansWoman 7 days ago

Cardiff

I find it funny that they show more respect to women who are strangers, than their wives.

By *ierceUnicorn OP   Woman 7 days ago

valleys

"I find it funny that they show more respect to women who are strangers, than their wives.

"

most definitely it's the pure and utter cheek ..no remorse either

By *aximillian PowerMan 7 days ago

Swansea

It’s not just men who cheat on here

That’s a fact.

By *ilthybisquirtwhoresCouple 7 days ago

caerphilly

I’m not condoning or condemning but why are people so concerned with what others do when you don’t know their circumstances or situations ?

By *arriet54Woman 7 days ago

Newport

Im not condoning either but it's a sad fact, I don't think it's a case of if you love someone, more that we allow them to do this or hear what we want to hear?

For example.. you meet at a party, social or club I'm not sure the first question you ask is "are you single?

If this a boundary or a no for you then maybe the first question you should ask is ... are you single, based on that you can decide before chatting/meeting/getting intimate.

Forearmed is forewarned so they say...

I'm sure there are a lot of opinions on this, that's just mine..

By *avid for comfortMan 7 days ago

belfast

It's about need and adventure. Trying to get something that's out of bounds.its a craving

By *exy shenanigansWoman 7 days ago

Cardiff

"I’m not condoning or condemning but why are people so concerned with what others do when you don’t know their circumstances or situations ?"

For me, I don't agree with cheating, full stop. Whether that's a woman or a man. I do my best to avoid cheaters on here as I would in real life. My standards don't drop because I'm on a sex site.

Other people can do as they please, just respect my stance.

By *leep walkerMan 7 days ago

Newbridge

I've been totally single for years so I'm not cheating on anyone.

By *hyguy9iMan 7 days ago

Merthyr Tydfil

To me cheaters are people who have issues with themselves and that's why they cheat on the partners.

I've been in the spot when I caught my ex in bed with another guy after I came back from a mate birthday drinks.

By *iscean_dreamMan 7 days ago

Llanelli

No idea, had it happen to me and it's not something I would do as communication is key

By *alcon43Woman 6 days ago

Paisley

I presume you mean people where the OH doesn’t know about Fab or do you mean one half of a Fab couple who cheats?

By *igboyxxxxlMan 6 days ago

here

Tbh I don’t really understand why people are on a sex site that’s full to the brim with self proclaimed sluts … looking for someone they can trust and settle down with… but then again, it’s none of my business.

By *aigressMan 6 days ago

Cardiff

"I find it funny that they show more respect to women who are strangers, than their wives.

"

I day this as a man who has done a lot of work on himself in the last few years...

This is the truest and saddest statement.

Not even through cheating. A lot of men are brought up staying boys in thier heads and as a result take people for granted.

When the penny drops it drops like a stone.

I've no time for cheaters tbh.. because ultimately they are disrespecting someone they are supposed to care about.. and they are also kidding themselves

By *rs Twisted1Woman 6 days ago

neath

Sadly men and women always want more when it's offered and selfishly never considers the consequences

I've never cheated and will never do so either because I have too much respect for myself and the other person

You have to be one very selfish person to do so

neath

"Tbh I don’t really understand why people are on a sex site that’s full to the brim with self proclaimed sluts … looking for someone they can trust and settle down with… but then again, it’s none of my business. "

This is a swingers site so many people will come on here to meet someone who is also interested in the swinging lifestyle

You say you don't understand why people are on here with self proclaimed sluts

Yet your on here ??

neath

I also personally don't believe if your with a fwb and they sleep with someone else is cheating ?

That's what fwb is all about and what swinging is

By *nique_GymMan 6 days ago

Cardiff

The things that i often wonder at are, if the people (let’s be blunt it’s mainly the chaps) put as much effort into making their female partner feel desired and wanted as they do on sneaking around on here, simply put lol they would not be on here!

Observation number 2 is say one of these chaps (sorry lads) was browsing fab and happened apon a profile for a single female. Excitedly looked at the profile and then recognised his own house. Not only that but pictures of his wife in every room getting fucked senseless by various hunks who have left verifications saying how amazing she is. Then he looks at her verifications and sees they number over 30 all from men who have shagged her, how would he feel lol

By *hisismeXXXMan 6 days ago

Welsh Wales

I’m single. But….

On a website/in a lifestyle, which is built on casual sex between consenting adults, what difference does it genuinely make to any other site users if someone is cheating on someone to play with people they meet on here?

If you were looking for something more than a one off play then I get it, but one off?

And why does it seem more of an issue to people on here than it does in clubs? I’m not sure people in clubs are insisting on declarations of single ness before playing with someone, are they?

By *3xymamaWoman 6 days ago

Uptown Top Ranking

1: I don't class myself as a self proclaimed slut. In fact it's not a term I like.

2: I'm not looking for 'one offs' I prefer to meet someone regularly and get to know them. I feel the intimacy is better.

That is why I prefer to know whether someone is 'attached'

I can't contact said attached guy for a booth call can. All I ask for on here is honesty, that why I can make an informed decision

By *ixitfelixgirlWoman 6 days ago

South Wales

"1 All I ask for on here is honesty, that why I can make an informed decision "

Exactly this! Everyone is here for their own reasons and I’m defo not here to judge anyone else’s choices. But honesty when getting to know someone the opportunity to make that informed decision is important.

Fab is a hive for some erm Unusual behaviour and expectations from people.

By *ewYoungFun321Couple 5 days ago

South Wales

There's women here cheating on their husbands with men cheating on their wife's.

Unfortunately it's a swinging site. This is going to happen wether we like it or not.

For me, I think if they're gonna cheat anyway, I'd rather them do it on a swingers site than in a pub or with a colleague from work lol

By *inkyCakeWoman 5 days ago

Nearby

I take offence when they lie about being single.

I have been approached by at least one claiming to be single. They were a face I recognised and it was not his gf in his pics.

By *elshy11111Man 5 days ago

wales

That’s a fact women do it as well

By *urious-couple33Couple 5 days ago

Wales/ Tenerife

"There's women here cheating on their husbands with men cheating on their wife's.

Unfortunately it's a swinging site. This is going to happen wether we like it or not.

For me, I think if they're gonna cheat anyway, I'd rather them do it on a swingers site than in a pub or with a colleague from work lol"

Hmmmm I’d rather than not cheat at all to be honest. What difference does it make who it’s with? In a pub it could be on a wim and maybe a one off.. swinging site it’s planned and could get so sucked into it it becomes part of life.. my opinion… we are all different..

By *leasure you firstMan 2 days ago

cardiff

Left out ?

By *j74Man 2 days ago

near

Don't agree with cheating one bit, but each to their own

By *assageb4funMan 5 hours ago

Bridgend

Not a man if you cheat on your woman. No way is that acceptable.

By *ed-ReeceMan 28 minutes ago

Blackwood

I once went out with a woman who was separated from her husband, I found out the reason they had separated was she had cheated. I asked her and she said it was the thrill she got from having sex with someone who wasn’t her husband, it was the thrill of knowing she was doing something wrong, she had been brought up in a religious household and she said cheating on her husband gave her the same thrill as she had when she had sex outside of marriage. The thrill for her came from the feeling of rebellion.

» Add a new message to this topic