FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > North Wales

North Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otbeefandonions OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Bathgate

So I'm from North Wales but now live in Scotland. I come down for family reasons now and then but can't help looking at fab when I'm here.

Why is the scene so quiet here? It's like, not dull but Uber dull.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ost SockMan 1 week ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Largely a rural area, small overall population, no major cities would be factors.

That said, I don’t think it’s entirely fair to say it’s dull. North Wales has one of the finest naturist beaches anyway on the globe and there are always loads of lovely Fab members in the area (obviously, we should acknowledge that naturism and swinging are two different things).

A look a the “Who’s Near” function when there highlights this, as do other features and elements of a Fab account.

North Wales rocks.

By *ORDERMANMan 1 week ago

wrexham

"Largely a rural area, small overall population, no major cities would be factors.

That said, I don’t think it’s entirely fair to say it’s dull. North Wales has one of the finest naturist beaches anyway on the globe and there are always loads of lovely Fab members in the area (obviously, we should acknowledge that naturism and swinging are two different things).

A look a the “Who’s Near” function when there highlights this, as do other features and elements of a Fab account.

North Wales rocks.

"

May one enquire are you OK sir..do you need to sit down..make a doctors appointment..?

A South walian praising North Wales..whatever next..

Most south walians belief Wales only extends as north as Brecon beyond is a wilderness..

But your praise is appreciated and of course North Wales rocks..in more ways than one.

West Wales and Cardiff

"Largely a rural area, small overall population, no major cities would be factors.

North Wales rocks.

May one enquire are you OK sir..do you need to sit down..make a doctors appointment..?

Most south walians belief Wales only extends as north as Brecon beyond is a wilderness..

But your praise is appreciated and of course North Wales rocks..in more ways than one."

Ha - I’ve made it my role in life to evangalise about y Gogledd to my fellow South Walians.

There is indeed a lot of ignorance - I have plenty of highly educated mates who’ve been all round the world, but never north of Aberystwyth.

I adore the north - the landscapes, the importance of the language, the beaches, the people, the commitment of the supporters of Wales’s football team, the accent (the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard was a young woman from Gwynedd on Countryfile).

The north has brought great joy and comfort, including in the saddest times. I love it there and hope the divide with decline in the future.

By *j74Man 1 week ago

near

"So I'm from North Wales but now live in Scotland. I come down for family reasons now and then but can't help looking at fab when I'm here.

Why is the scene so quiet here? It's like, not dull but Uber dull.

"

It's awful down llandudno way, hardly anyone

wrexham

North Wales rocks.

But your praise is appreciated and of course North Wales rocks..in more ways than one.

Ha - I’ve made it my role in life to evangalise about y Gogledd to my fellow South Walians.

There is indeed a lot of ignorance - I have plenty of highly educated mates who’ve been all round the world, but never north of Aberystwyth.

I adore the north - the landscapes, the importance of the language, the beaches, the people, the commitment of the supporters of Wales’s football team, the accent (the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard was a young woman from Gwynedd on Countryfile).

The north has brought great joy and comfort, including in the saddest times. I love it there and hope the divide with decline in the future."

Please continue the missionary work..

There is I believe a personality divide between North and south..

Us gogs are more reserved..whilst alot of South walians can be full of themselves in what I refer to as valley bravado...

West Wales and Cardiff

North Wales rocks.

The north has brought great joy and comfort, including in the saddest times. I love it there and hope the divide with decline in the future.

Please continue the missionary work..

There is I believe a personality divide between North and south..

Us gogs are more reserved..whilst alot of South walians can be full of themselves in what I refer to as valley bravado..."

Mmm - I think that’s generalising a fair bit, but I get your point.

I’m almost always dubious when someone says “North Walians are/…French people are…/ English people are…”. We definitely do it about the former and that’s not great.

In that spirit though, I would gently point out that South Wales (and indeed Wales as a whole) is much more than just “The Valleys”. Important (and mostly lovely) though that area is, it’s only a part of the picture .

wrexham

Too true

By *otyouraverageguyMan 1 week ago

west mids & n wales

I spend a lot of time in the area. It's not totally dead, but it is hard work to find genuine people

» Add a new message to this topic