FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Not sex related just looking for tips or gym advice

Not sex related just looking for tips or gym advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *killful toungue 91 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

cardiff

Anyone got tips on working out I was fit before the pandemic hit but anyone got some routines i can do before going gym again just something to boost motivation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reamcaramelWoman 4 weeks ago

wonderland

"Anyone got tips on working out I was fit before the pandemic hit but anyone got some routines i can do before going gym again just something to boost motivation "

Join a Hitt circuit group. Game changer for me. Absolutely love it. Go at your own pace and level. I never get bored..

By *leefMan 4 weeks ago

Swansea

I've genetically slim but have been a variety of sizes over the years, spent a lot of it super skinny, maxing out on anything cardio. Also had periods of gym and weight lifting lasting months or years in the past. I've been on one of those for the last 6 months sticking to a progressive plan but this time being sensible as I'm no longer a spring chicken.

Set a goal, find a plan, join a gym and commit. 20 to £30 per month is great value if you go regularly. It's ingrained in my routine now and I feel cheated when I miss one of my 3 times a week visits.

By *inky southwales coupleCouple 4 weeks ago

wales

If your looking to lose weight then as mentioned above circuits and focusing on cardio but you need to set a meal plan for yourself and stick to it for a while

By *tongoneMan 4 weeks ago

mountain ash

Now best advice is just to get in there getting started and getting moving. Hardest thing is always taking that first step. From there, there's loads of things you can do, depending on what you enjoy / goals.

Obviously classes /clubs are a good community way of being with like minded people. If was strength I would recommend or compound lifts so you are using big lifts.

By *igBob4FunMan 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

Im overweight, have been most of my life, recently I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and put on daily medication, I don't do tablets, not even for headaches, so I joined a gym and I do cardio (walking on treadmill) 4 times a week for a solid hour, coupled to a change in diet to chicken, eggs, rice and other high protein meats, cutting out takeaways etc, drinking water only and in 4 weeks ive lost nearly 2 stone and my BP is back in a good place.. it's not difficult and its not putting me out.. walking through the door the first time was the hardest bit

» Add a new message to this topic