FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uinnH OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Llanishen

Hello! I am aware most posts on here are about Dogging, So I apologise for adding another.

I have a semi regular FWB on here we would like to go dogging as a couple. It's new for us both so we don't know where to start. Does anyone have any suggestions for placing around cardiff and within 20 mins.

Also need advice on times to arrive ect. Also anything we should do to keep ourselves safe. Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ietcoke36ukMan 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

Message me been on the dogging scene for a few years around cardiff

By *oGDomMan 4 weeks ago

Barry

Dogging is really hit and miss, you can have all the expectations in the world but, sadly, it rarely comes true.

You've got two routes to take; you can either randomly turn up at one of the spots near by and hope someone (who's not the police) turns up, or you can post your location on her, or invite others to join you. The former is organic but open to being a total waste of time, and the latter is less spontaneous and a tad forced.

My advice would be to chat to other doggers, scout out a couple of locations you're comfortable with and expect the unexpected. Also let guys message you, or you won't get any advice at all!!

Good luck.

By *issSexyBootsTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

Totally agree as exciting as it can be, a majority of the time it can be a bit hopeless! Especially when you’re a TV and just spent ages getting ready only to find a load of old men sat for hours in their cars too frightened to get out and make their way to the woods!

It’s better to put a post on your status or a meet to say where and what time you’ll be at a particular location, as you should get some interest especially as a couple.

It can be good on spontaneous visits, I had that at a dogging spot in bristol on Thursday evening with two guys, one in a camper and one in a van, very random and very good!

By *efByOrgasmsMan 4 weeks ago

Heads of the Valleys

One advice, don't advertise on fab when you're going dogging. There'll be a load out and your FWB will find it intimidating and off putting.

Seen this happen too many times

By *ommy trucker1Man 4 weeks ago

south wales

Try to establish what you both want to experience from dogging first and go with no expectations. Some will approach some will sit in their cars, and some will just watch from afar. But whatever you want, you could probably find it even if you are new to the scene.

By *ai1988!Man 4 weeks ago

Darlington

Best places please

By *xr n vampyCouple 4 weeks ago

caerphilly

we been out loads of times and no 1 about its hit or miss

By *ommy trucker1Man 4 weeks ago

south wales

Was out last night and couldn't believe how empty the 3 locations were. However Tuesday night was a bit busy in a good way

By *eathlad999Man 4 weeks ago

neath

Still trying to find places in neath/Swansea and barry with no luck.

As above not sure if it's wrong times or locations

We live in 2 locations so split our time between the two hence the random areas so far apart.

By *ev2321Man 4 weeks ago

aber

"Was out last night and couldn't believe how empty the 3 locations were. However Tuesday night was a bit busy in a good way "

Dm please bud

» Add a new message to this topic