FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Threesome

Threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 weeks ago

Hi all myself and female friend who not on here asked me if I find any good discreet people open to threesome as she is married but in dull sexless marriage but got kids reason she stay, she understands it sounds bit bad ,but as her friend and slept together few occasions it something she looking fulfilled her dull life till kids old enough to understand so if any couples ,guys or females thar understand and offer discretion get in touch but understand if nobody comfortable in this situation ok x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackieSteveCouple 6 weeks ago

Newbridge

You know as you've been on here over a year and have zero verifications, unfortunately, you're not gonna get anywhere.

If you do, let us know the lottery numbers.

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple 6 weeks ago

Swansea

"You know as you've been on here over a year and have zero verifications, unfortunately, you're not gonna get anywhere.

If you do, let us know the lottery numbers."

I got verification just chose not show it, as private person, and have met good few people on here who same as myself and asked not to verify them for personal reasons, as they want privacy which I respect, others all due respect want show there verifications not bad thing but to many to some makes them look cheaper than second hand mattress, don't have be verified all the tome to chat meet and have fun and show respect and understanding to someone situation if ask for discretion then ,person should have decency to offer it , and it shows respect to person or persons, who ask fir it ,hence why they don't verify me or me them , If you understand

By *eddyandbratCouple 6 weeks ago

Swansea

Either way if they aren't shared then the comment still stands, i respect your choice just people are going to make that assumption. Hidden veris are not woth having.

I get that and respect what your saying, it is what it is and if discretion is asked I can only respect and do same ,but agree what you saying ,

By *ausagepartyMan 6 weeks ago

Caerphilly

I have always found that a verification don't really help much with a profile. But getting to know people from socials are the best way for man anyway.

By *andZfuntimecoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

PORT TALBOT

"You know as you've been on here over a year and have zero verifications, unfortunately, you're not gonna get anywhere.

I'll have them aswell please

By *AZTASTICMan 6 weeks ago

Barry

Socials are the best way but understand if what you say is true that might not be best option.

By *arkgingerCouple 6 weeks ago

RCT

best bet would be to take her to a club, as its all discreet there . but you know that majority of swingers are not into hone wrecking. regardless of her personal situation, it would be a no from me as I don't want ir need drama when she is found out.

you should advise your friend on how to deal with her sexless marriage or how to leave her husband if she is not happy.

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple 6 weeks ago

Swansea

"Either way if they aren't shared then the comment still stands, i respect your choice just people are going to make that assumption. Hidden veris are not woth having."

By *eme2024Man 6 weeks ago

Nearby

I'm up for a 3sum if it's on offer

By *alclmMan 6 weeks ago

Cardiff

I have been lucky

Had 1 or two and I would love to have more.

By *ay VhonMan 6 weeks ago

gods country

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

» Add a new message to this topic