FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Tinder

Tinder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

This is just a thought and wanted feedback who ever uses this app- wanted to know if it’s like fab or even worse? Since I was under the impression tinder is a dating app? Let me know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onesyf50Man 7 weeks ago

mid wales

If they say "still figuring it out or "short term fun" I've found they want fun/sex. I've had more meets off tinder than fabs 😁

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

Most people say that, which is why I asked the question, tinder way forward to get more fucks I guess

By *eddyandbratCouple 7 weeks ago

Swansea

That is because this is a SWINGING site not a hook up site there is a large difference, I mean the clue is literally in its name. If you don't know the difference you should be on tinder not here.

People who have been here long enough, or at least onthe scene, know the difference hence you have little chance of getting any 'action'.

By *tbbWoman 7 weeks ago

aberdare

"That is because this is a SWINGING site not a hook up site there is a large difference, I mean the clue is literally in its name. If you don't know the difference you should be on tinder not here.

People who have been here long enough, or at least onthe scene, know the difference hence you have little chance of getting any 'action'."

Have to agree here. I feel there is a massive difference between here and tinder. Here you’ll find the genuine swingers by attending socials!

By *issing DoryCouple 7 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

"That is because this is a SWINGING site not a hook up site there is a large difference, I mean the clue is literally in its name. If you don't know the difference you should be on tinder not here.

People who have been here long enough, or at least onthe scene, know the difference hence you have little chance of getting any 'action'.

Have to agree here. I feel there is a massive difference between here and tinder. Here you’ll find the genuine swingers by attending socials!"

100% agree with you

By *ojo2joWoman 7 weeks ago

Penclawdd

Tinder is advertised as a dating site but a large number of men (not all) on there are only looking for casual sex/ hookups.

It’s probably one of the worst ‘dating’ sites for a woman wanting a longer term relationship.

So if it’s a quick shag you want, Tinder is for you.

By *ojo2joWoman 7 weeks ago

Penclawdd

The only advantage of Tinder is not having to see so many dick pic profile pictures.

» Add a new message to this topic