FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Meet now function

Meet now function

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

Just set up my first meet now, what are peoples general success rate with them? Giving it a go, as messages seem to fall on deaf ears, i get it, i dread to think how many messages women get on this app.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utty200Couple 7 weeks ago

nearby

It's not something we ever use , either to look for someone or advertise that we're looking , I think a lot of people ,especially guys just click on the meet now button every single day out of habit even if they're not looking , just go see if they get any response , very often you'll browse in the evening and see the " meet now " icon on some guys profile then when you look they were last online 15 hours ago , how are they supposed to respond to someone looking when they're offline that long

By *orphia2003Woman 7 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Personally, I don't find them that successful. As the previous poster said, either people put up meets, then don't come on line or don't respond.

When I've put up social meets, I've either had no response, or people agree to meet, then don't show up. Alternatively, they mistakenly assume social = fuck.

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

Yeah, that's a shame, it could work well if it was used properly.

Oh well, carry on messaging in the hope that my message gets seen amongst the hundreds each woman must receive.

» Add a new message to this topic