FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Paid meets

Paid meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongwayfromhome OP   Man 7 weeks ago

newport

Here me out,

I have seen some profiles/ members on here that are also on sites for paid services, so I'm guessing that the people either love the lifestyle and this is their fun or they possibly charge. If that is the case should there be a section or an icon to let people know so they can then make an informed decision whether to engage or not.

Before people wade in and say swinging is a lifestyle choice and we know it is if people are using it for making money (and they may not I could be wrong) should people have a special icon.

Only asking a question before the keyboard warriors wade in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *CBoyTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Penygraig

"Here me out,

I have seen some profiles/ members on here that are also on sites for paid services, so I'm guessing that the people either love the lifestyle and this is their fun or they possibly charge. If that is the case should there be a section or an icon to let people know so they can then make an informed decision whether to engage or not.

Before people wade in and say swinging is a lifestyle choice and we know it is if people are using it for making money (and they may not I could be wrong) should people have a special icon.

Only asking a question before the keyboard warriors wade in"

I know people who do both and do keep them separate. They have swinging friends and different paid clients. I don't see any problem with that as long as they are not asking to be paid by people they meet via Fab. I've done both myself.

By *9alMan 7 weeks ago

Bridgend

"Here me out,

Only asking a question before the keyboard warriors wade in

I know people who do both and do keep them separate. They have swinging friends and different paid clients. I don't see any problem with that as long as they are not asking to be paid by people they meet via Fab. I've done both myself. "

I dont have a problem with any sort of meet as long as no one is being forced or exploited

By *hromosexualsCouple 7 weeks ago

Near Abercynon

None of our business really... but it is specifically against the site rules

By *oves2please2021Man 7 weeks ago

cardiff

I’ve been contacted a few times then your get a msg with “£££” or. Bring a gift.

Is a big no from me, block and move on.

I personally don’t like the idea of paying for intimacy. My version of this lifestyle isn’t what they are looking for.

By *iscean_dreamMan 7 weeks ago

Port talbot

I know lots of people that have been offered money or gifts for a meet, it's quite offensive to the person being offered when this site isn't intended for selling yourself.

If someone asked me for money to meet I'd tell them I don't pay for it and block and report.

I'd also leave the site if they started allowing selling yourself here as it would ruin the site completely.

There's plenty of places to sell yourself and this isn't one or the right place.

newport

"I know lots of people that have been offered money or gifts for a meet, it's quite offensive to the person being offered when this site isn't intended for selling yourself.

If someone asked me for money to meet I'd tell them I don't pay for it and block and report.

I'd also leave the site if they started allowing selling yourself here as it would ruin the site completely.

There's plenty of places to sell yourself and this isn't one or the right place. "

That's why I put this in the forum, it is a fairly common thing as a couple of people have said on the post, so that's why I asked should it be tolerated and either put in a specific place on the site forum or the people who charge have a different icon that you can choose to use or avoid

By *iscean_dreamMan 7 weeks ago

Port talbot

"I know lots of people that have been offered money or gifts for a meet, it's quite offensive to the person being offered when this site isn't intended for selling yourself.

There's plenty of places to sell yourself and this isn't one or the right place.

That's why I put this in the forum, it is a fairly common thing as a couple of people have said on the post, so that's why I asked should it be tolerated and either put in a specific place on the site forum or the people who charge have a different icon that you can choose to use or avoid "

A option to filter them out would work because then you wouldn't see them in searches. Still no though from me

By *ood funMan 7 weeks ago

carmarthen

i wouldnt have a problem with being asked to bring a gift have been asked to once but dont have a problem with it at all

By *elNRoobsCouple 7 weeks ago

Swansea

I asked someone to bring a pint of milk once

By *itygamesMan 7 weeks ago

UK

"I asked someone to bring a pint of milk once "

i'd bring sugar n t bags too

By *9alMan 7 weeks ago

Bridgend

Milkman role play?

By *elNRoobsCouple 7 weeks ago

Swansea

"I asked someone to bring a pint of milk once

i'd bring sugar n t bags too "

Oh wow, you definitely know how to spoil a woman!

newport

Skimmed or semi skimmed.... or full fat

By *mmaj69TV/TS 7 weeks ago

swansea

I would suck anyone's cock for a freddo

By *elshman1000Man 6 weeks ago

lampeter

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 01:36:58]

By *o againTV/TS 6 weeks ago

swansea

I used to get paid back in my younger days. No more though

By *ongwayfromhome OP   Man 6 weeks ago

newport

"I would suck anyone's cock for a freddo "

Fred's are a class chocolate x

By *JandCMCouple 6 weeks ago

cardiff

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 08:59:48]

By *tcouple26Couple 6 weeks ago

Port Talbot

Personal I know people who do both. Swinging is definitely different to paid services. However being paid for your time and body is often a kink for people. SW’s are allowed to enjoy swinging and their kinks outside of work hours. There is no pressure to pay . It’s not insulting. Just honesty and communication. If it’s not for you move on x

By *orphia2003Woman 6 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

There have been times when I've received a cut and paste message from someone who has clearly not read my profile, detailing all Thier wants, with no interest in me, outside of being a dispenser ok kink.

My response has been to tell them to book an appointment through the correct channels with a professional.

By *elNRoobsCouple 5 weeks ago

Swansea

"There have been times when I've received a cut and paste message from someone who has clearly not read my profile, detailing all Thier wants, with no interest in me, outside of being a dispenser ok kink.

My response has been to tell them to book an appointment through the correct channels with a professional."

A psychologist? Haha jk

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

That's why I put this in the forum, it is a fairly common thing as a couple of people have said on the post, so that's why I asked should it be tolerated and either put in a specific place on the site forum or the people who charge have a different icon that you can choose to use or avoid "

Just really stop worrying about others and just be concerned with what your doing problem with the world today people just like to get involved in other people's business come on really

» Add a new message to this topic