FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Pegging

Pegging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tcouple26 OP   Couple 7 days ago

Port Talbot

We are struggling to find women who are into pegging, are the many in Wales?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igEnwMan 7 days ago

Ellesmere port

Not may anywhere to be honest

By *iercedbibikerMan 7 days ago

bridgend

B nice to find a woman who loves peggin a guy

By *ne.eyed.willyMan 7 days ago

Ammanford

Few and far between. But I bet lots don't advertise it too.

By *igNick1381Man 7 days ago

BRIDGEND

The issue is that there is a lot of interest in pegging at the moment, and women are likely aware of the fact that if they advertise they enjoy it they'll be seen as a 'kink dispenser' as opposed to the woman they are so their reticence is understandable

By *aynetop4playTV/TS 7 days ago

cardiff

I've had 2 relationships with women that like pegging, one is my current partner.

By *obbymacMan 5 days ago

cardiff

Would give Anything to be pegged

By *alum 69-69Man 5 days ago

Cardiff

"The issue is that there is a lot of interest in pegging at the moment, and women are likely aware of the fact that if they advertise they enjoy it they'll be seen as a 'kink dispenser' as opposed to the woman they are so their reticence is understandable "
. They would be bombarded i reckon

By *oxy babeWoman 5 days ago

gower

I enjoy pegging but it’s not something I would do to just anyone either on a meet or in a club, it would have to be with someone I have built up a rapport with and played with a few times prior

By *es_DaddyWoman 5 days ago

Gwynedd

I do love it but i agree with _oxy babe. A lot of men seem to think they can just do it first try, ive had many bad experiences with this and lernt the hard way (no pun intended). Males need to understand to do things like douching and generally being relaxed with the female to be able to do it which requires trust and comfort. It seems a majority of men on here biggest kink but yet many dont want to do the research and prepping into it x

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple 5 days ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 03/07/24 21:25:24]

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple 5 days ago

Swansea

"I do love it but i agree with _oxy babe. A lot of men seem to think they can just do it first try, ive had many bad experiences with this and lernt the hard way (no pun intended). Males need to understand to do things like douching and generally being relaxed with the female to be able to do it which requires trust and comfort. It seems a majority of men on here biggest kink but yet many dont want to do the research and prepping into it x "

Yes, although we like pegging there needs to be a trust built up etc. Definitely not something would do with any random male at all.

By *es_DaddyWoman 5 days ago

Gwynedd

Excactly! Its something that needs to be done with two people who totally trust eachother

By *igNick1381Man 5 days ago

BRIDGEND

I've been quite lucky in that I've experienced it with a few different girls, 2 I've met here, others from a kink site

Like others say it does help to build that rapport with someone so you can relax, know you're safe with each other

» Add a new message to this topic