FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dominant single girls for girls in a couple - rarer than Unicorns?

Dominant single girls for girls in a couple - rarer than Unicorns?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *affaandtaffy OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Barry

Since We've been fabbing We've sometimes tried to find a girl wanting to dominate Saffa and maybe show her the ropes as it were..- with or without Taffy's involvement. Although Taffy has to be present.

We've not had a single offer or even a discussion. (Yes I know she's a lot hotter than me lol (Taffy ..)

Anyway...

Are these ladies rarer than Unicorns?

Is there something we should be specifically "advertising" for?

This is not a cuck scenario though as we don't do humiliation. - so closer to a reverse stag/vixen.

Any thoughts much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orphia2003Woman 2 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

They certainly do exist, though maybe other sites might be more successful for you.

You mention 'showing her the ropes'. Is Saffa looking to sub, or for advice / training on how to Domme?

Barry

"They certainly do exist, though maybe other sites might be more successful for you.

You mention 'showing her the ropes'. Is Saffa looking to sub, or for advice / training on how to Domme?"

Thank you

Showing the ropes as in she's very inexperienced with girls

And Sub yes definitely but with consideration for her inexperience- as in small steps

By *mber and FireCouple 2 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

"They certainly do exist, though maybe other sites might be more successful for you.

You mention 'showing her the ropes'. Is Saffa looking to sub, or for advice / training on how to Domme?"

Agreed, this site isn't the right place if you're looking for (and expecting luck) a domme who is compatible with Saffa and your own dynamic. They do exist and even in the right circles tend to be on the rarer side (to naturally get something going with anyway).

If it isn't necessarily domination you're looking for, but someone with more same gender experience and is generally more confident, then here is the right place but probably getting yourself to socials and club nights might work more in your favour.

Barry

Thank you. We do try the clubs but they bring lots of Male attention... which is the opposite of what we want lol.

By *inge84Woman 2 weeks ago

RCT

It's also the fact that you want to be present.

I'd happily show her the ropes as you say but wouldn't want you(male) half present

Possibly others will....

Barry

"It's also the fact that you want to be present.

I'd happily show her the ropes as you say but wouldn't want you(male) half present

Possibly others will...."

Wow, some people just can't help being insulting But don't worry yourself my love, I, (female) wouldn't want to be half present with you either

By *inge84Woman 1 week ago

RCT

Wasn't meant to be insulting lol

Just saying a lot of girls may be put off by 'male half will watch'

I've been on here for years as single and a couple....successful with both profiles.

You asked something in the forum so I'm just giving my opinion.

By *affaandtaffy OP   Couple 1 week ago

Barry

"Wasn't meant to be insulting lol

"

Well it was. But apology accepted lol

"

Just saying a lot of girls may be put off by 'male half will watch

"

I think we all know that.

"I've been on here for years as single and a couple....successful with both profiles.

"

Funnily enough, me too (male)

"

You asked something in the forum so I'm just giving my opinion.

"

Not sure which one of our questions you offered an opinion on - I don't read anything constructive but thanks anyway.

By *inkyCeltMan 7 days ago

Newport

Well I don't think you've done yourself any favours with the way you've reacted on here to a perfectly reasonable post.

By *affaandtaffy OP   Couple 7 days ago

Barry

Well, and this is just a very general observation and not directed at anyone in particular.. We are all adults here but the thing is some people just can't help baiting or insulting others.. and then complain or feign innocence when people react and call them out. Others like to take the moral high ground while clearly their own morals are in the gutter. (People in glass houses and all that).

By *nkedMassagemanMan 5 days ago

Bridgend

Hi both. Send me a message I may be able to help, indirectly for you. Il explain I just can't send you a mesage as I'm male.. cheers.

» Add a new message to this topic