FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > New Prince of Wales

New Prince of Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ORDERMAN OP   Man  over a year ago

wrexham

With the sad news of her majestys'

Passing....as Charles is now king, William will be the new Prince of Wales...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It wasn't an inherited title, unfortunately it had to be imposed on us by Charlie.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

perhaps we should change the title to Parasite of Wales

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's a centuries-old title of conquest and colonisation. That Chuck has continued with said tradition shows that he is far removed from reforms.

Petition against it on change.org

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

William might do us some good you know

Probably more good than harm

"William might do us some good you know

Probably more good than harm "

I tend to agree with this, William seems to have his head & heart in the right place. He looks & reads to have a sound value base that might benefit us along the way X

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I tend to agree with this, William seems to have his head & heart in the right place. He looks & reads to have a sound value base that might benefit us along the way X"

I agree with both statements

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

I'm sure William is a decent human being. But I'd love to see the arguments for him being a net benefit to Wales.

Alun Wyn Jones is the Prince of Wales

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"Alun Wyn Jones is the Prince of Wales "

never heard of him

"I'm sure William is a decent human being. But I'd love to see the arguments for him being a net benefit to Wales. "

meet the new boss ... same as the old boss

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Some passionate, on-point speeches by Michael Sheen on twitter

"Some passionate, on-point speeches by Michael Sheen on twitter "

sheen's speech to the welsh football team is electrifying ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho9UuNq9-dA

By *ac711Man  over a year ago

south Wales

I wounded what his pay rise will be ,????

By *yndrwg5Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

"perhaps we should change the title to Parasite of Wales "

How is he a parasite?

I tend to agree with this, William seems to have his head & heart in the right place. He looks & reads to have a sound value base that might benefit us along the way X"

He’s been having an affair for 6 years with a woman called Rose, has a kid with her

“Values” my arse

By *lantrisantblue1Man  over a year ago

Pontyclun

Gareth Bale is the real Prince of Wales

By *idlaldiMan  over a year ago

bridgend

12 century conquest of Wales by King Edward he made an agreement to please the welsh princes and leaders that to be P.O.W his son and all future P.O.W will be born in Caernafon castle. Didnt last did it

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"12 century conquest of Wales by King Edward he made an agreement to please the welsh princes and leaders that to be P.O.W his son and all future P.O.W will be born in Caernafon castle. Didnt last did it"

I think the agreement was that the next POW would be born in Wales and not speak English. He then put his wife in Caernarfon Castle a day 9 months later she gave birth to a son, Edward, who spoke no English as he was a baby.

And ever since the title has been handed down as a symbol of contempt for the Welsh. And we fucking lap it up like servile dogs.

By *ORDERMAN OP   Man  over a year ago

wrexham

"12 century conquest of Wales by King Edward he made an agreement to please the welsh princes and leaders that to be P.O.W his son and all future P.O.W will be born in Caernafon castle. Didnt last did it"

Firstly, admitting you may suffer as many of us do from fat finger syndrome and hit the 2 by mistake instead of the 3, but the 1280's was the 13th century and not the 12th.

There had already been interaction between the Royal Houses of Wales and england a generation earlier than Edward 1st' s invasion of Wales in the 1280's and the death of Llewelyn the last. Remembering we were never technically conquered but became subjugated to the english.

That earlier interaction was the marriage of Llewelyn the Great and Princess Joan the illegitimate daughter of King John. For which as a wedding gift King John gave a pair of hunting hounds which ties in with the legend of Beddgelert, but that's another story.

Having killed Llewelyn the Last, Edward 1 knew he had to appease us Welsh, hence the story of presenting his newly born son as the new Prince of Wales that could not speak no words of english (as pointed out a new born baby isn't going to be able to speak any Welsh either), and hence the tradition of the heir apparent carrying the title Prince of Wales, which has now been bestowed upon William.

Though through the generations there have been a few sidesteps through the generations, but today's royal family are still descended from the Tudors. Though Henry VII was born in Pembroke Castle, and therefore Welsh born, his true Welsh pedigree came from grandfather a native of Ynys Mon, Anglesey( in english).

So the royal family does have Welsh blood in their veins, though pretty diluted today.

So why shouldn't we be reflected in Royal titles, evidently we're not included in the union Jack, and yes we know like our Scottish cousins we're referred to in a derogatory manner within the second verse of the national anthem, sorry the englizh national anthem.

However we are part of Britain, and we are the original true Brits as a pure race. Unlike our neighbours that are a mixed melting pot of inbred various races through time, of original bits, Romans, Anglo saxons, jukes, vikings and Norman French...this concoction of impurity is reflected in their own embarrassment by the assumption of their superiority attitude for which they are known.

So let us, our small nation, be represented amongst today's monarchy with continuation of the title Prince of Wales now bestowd upon William.

But we can draw comfort from the fact that in time we will be free again, for history has a habit of repeating itself, and as through time all great empires will fall, Wales as the first nation that fell under the yoke of the english will be the last to free it self.

Though within a modern world we are too interwoven within British politics, that there will always be a connection.

I tend to agree with this, William seems to have his head & heart in the right place. He looks & reads to have a sound value base that might benefit us along the way X

He’s been having an affair for 6 years with a woman called Rose, has a kid with her

“Values” my arse"

Whaaaaaat? Wheres the evidence?!!

“Values” my arse

Whaaaaaat? Wheres the evidence?!!"

Was about to ask the same..!!!

Some of these claims that get spouted out from time to time are hilarious

“Values” my arse

Some of these claims that get spouted out from time to time are hilarious "

I went and researched. Apparently there were rumours of an affair in 2018/19. Latest article from 4th August this year. I lead such a sheltered life - I know nothing!

“Values” my arse

I went and researched. Apparently there were rumours of an affair in 2018/19. Latest article from 4th August this year. I lead such a sheltered life - I know nothing!"

Rumours is one thing, to say he is actually having an affair and has an illegitimate child running around is a different kettle of sardines altogether

“Values” my arse

I went and researched. Apparently there were rumours of an affair in 2018/19. Latest article from 4th August this year. I lead such a sheltered life - I know nothing!"

Yeah some of these claims that are spouted from time to time are true!

Widely reported across the world but there’s a D notice in the Uk to prevent people seeing what a rat he is

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Alun Wyn Jones is the Prince of Wales "

MissP - I know your love for all things Ospreys (forgiven).

AW-J is apparently a Tory though - knowing your political leanings (which I commend you on), would you forgive that and make him Prince?

» Add a new message to this topic