FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams on Saturday.

Chams on Saturday.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nterprizeABC OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

Are there any Chams evenings on a Saturday which are likely to be busy in September? Of course that would require lots of people to see into the future regarding their schedules, but if there are certain times of a month that are busy or nice 'n quiet, knowing that might help my schedule planning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

Chams is a Friday. There’s a BBW night and the 80s disco planned.

Saturdays are greenhouse these evenings are a bi night, open to those from the lgbtq+ Community

Aberystwyth

"Chams is a Friday. There’s a BBW night and the 80s disco planned.

Saturdays are greenhouse these evenings are a bi night, open to those from the lgbtq+ Community "

Yeah, I keep calling it Chams even though it isn't on Saturday! Oops.

By *etnWelsh21Couple  over a year ago

Barry

So, we attended Townhouse in Liverpool for the first time on the weekend with a group of friends and really enjoyed it. Would like to try Chams as its more local to us but obviously nervous and we would probably be going just the 2 of us. Any tips or particular advice? Also, what night is best for couples to attend?

By *heoriginalCJMan  over a year ago

mystic valley

"So, we attended Townhouse in Liverpool for the first time on the weekend with a group of friends and really enjoyed it. Would like to try Chams as its more local to us but obviously nervous and we would probably be going just the 2 of us. Any tips or particular advice? Also, what night is best for couples to attend?"

It's friendly and relaxed both nights

I prefer Fridays generally and there are lots of couples there

Aberystwyth

"So, we attended Townhouse in Liverpool for the first time on the weekend with a group of friends and really enjoyed it. Would like to try Chams as its more local to us but obviously nervous and we would probably be going just the 2 of us. Any tips or particular advice? Also, what night is best for couples to attend?"

The only thing to beware of is obnoxious single men. The Original CJ wrote a post on them that's had some recent posts to keep it near the front page of this forum. So long as they don't cause you trouble, Chams is a lovely place.

Barry

[Removed by poster at 29/08/22 22:33:34]

Barry

Thank you. I just found the original post and read it. We were concerned about that at Townhouse but were reassured by their zero tolerance policy on touching. Without any hesitation,if an accusation is made about touching without consent, they will issue lifetime bans to people. Although, we were told it doesn't happen very often. We are keen to attend so maybe we'll see some of you there soon

By *exiPembsCouple  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

We are also hoping to visit chams for the first time in a couple of weeks on a Friday are the pushy guys that bad or are they just excited lol

By *eard and TattsCouple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

We went to Greenhouse one Saturday and a straight lad was told he wasn't welcome there by another attendee

Nice way to be made welcome

Not everyone wants to go the a packed Friday event just to pay ridiculous Friday prices when they can go Saturday for 17 quid

cardiff

"We went to Greenhouse one Saturday and a straight lad was told he wasn't welcome there by another attendee

Not everyone wants to go the a packed Friday event just to pay ridiculous Friday prices when they can go Saturday for 17 quid

"

It’s a bi night on Saturdays so yes, the straight guy should be attending Fridays if he wishes to frequent the club. The whole reason it’s bumped prices is to try and deter the utter wankers. Saturdays are cheaper as it’s providing a safe place for all those in the lgbtq+ community to enjoy. There’s never been in my experience any issues with people on a Saturday other than the straight guys turning up thinking they can get a shag on £17 entry!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We went to Greenhouse one Saturday and a straight lad was told he wasn't welcome there by another attendee

It’s a bi night on Saturdays so yes, the straight guy should be attending Fridays if he wishes to frequent the club. The whole reason it’s bumped prices is to try and deter the utter wankers. Saturdays are cheaper as it’s providing a safe place for all those in the lgbtq+ community to enjoy. There’s never been in my experience any issues with people on a Saturday other than the straight guys turning up thinking they can get a shag on £17 entry!"

x

By *ai MyrddinMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

It’s a bi night on Saturdays so yes, the straight guy should be attending Fridays if he wishes to frequent the club. The whole reason it’s bumped prices is to try and deter the utter wankers. Saturdays are cheaper as it’s providing a safe place for all those in the lgbtq+ community to enjoy. There’s never been in my experience any issues with people on a Saturday other than the straight guys turning up thinking they can get a shag on £17 entry!"

Spot on

If I go on a Saturday I need to know or see those I choose to have fun with, being inclusive. The straight guys do my head in X

By *igh and very mightyMan  over a year ago

West Mids

Hey Lexis, from many conversations i have had Chams is very inviting and safe. If you have any issues with pesty me. They get told where to go or kicked out. Compared to other places I have been in the past these incidents are few and far between and the bar area is so chilled and friendly.

By *manda321TV/TS  over a year ago

Carmarthen

"

the straight guy should try a wednesday or Thursday naked day or she dazzle £17 entry of course he wouldn't be welcome on those days either! Saturdays is bi there's a clue in the name

By *unning-ManMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I was asked on the door for the first time this Saturday that was I aware it was bi night and would I be shocked with what I might see on the premises.

No idea if he thought I was straight or gay, or I just looked a sensitive soul that might get scared (or scarred)

Maybe I need to look more bi next time I come along this Saturday

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

Well said, couldn't have put it better myself

By *ooking0007Man  over a year ago

Penarth

So who’s going tomorrow night then? I’m going to head there this week I thin, after I couldn’t make it last Saturday in the end. Last time I went on a Saturday, about 3 weeks ago, I went about 5pm (ish) and it was pretty quiet. Disappointed.

cardiff

"So who’s going tomorrow night then? I’m going to head there this week I thin, after I couldn’t make it last Saturday in the end. Last time I went on a Saturday, about 3 weeks ago, I went about 5pm (ish) and it was pretty quiet. Disappointed. "

It doesn’t really pick up until 8 x

cardiff

It’s a bi night on Saturdays so yes, the straight guy should be attending Fridays if he wishes to frequent the club. The whole reason it’s bumped prices is to try and deter the utter wankers. Saturdays are cheaper as it’s providing a safe place for all those in the lgbtq+ community to enjoy. There’s never been in my experience any issues with people on a Saturday other than the straight guys turning up thinking they can get a shag on £17 entry!

Well said, couldn't have put it better myself "

Thank you lexi

By *ooking0007Man  over a year ago

Penarth

"So who’s going tomorrow night then? I’m going to head there this week I thin, after I couldn’t make it last Saturday in the end. Last time I went on a Saturday, about 3 weeks ago, I went about 5pm (ish) and it was pretty quiet. Disappointed.

It doesn’t really pick up until 8 x"

Thanks for the tip! Are you going this week?

I'll be there between 2 & 4pm, quiet suits me X

cardiff

"So who’s going tomorrow night then? I’m going to head there this week I thin, after I couldn’t make it last Saturday in the end. Last time I went on a Saturday, about 3 weeks ago, I went about 5pm (ish) and it was pretty quiet. Disappointed.

It doesn’t really pick up until 8 x

Thanks for the tip! Are you going this week? "

I’m unlikely to make a Saturday this month x

I'm going tomorrow with my gorgeous partner frisky foxx..

Sadly the last one for a couple of weeks..

By *ngelLordCouple  over a year ago

Newport

It’s a bi night on Saturdays so yes, the straight guy should be attending Fridays if he wishes to frequent the club. The whole reason it’s bumped prices is to try and deter the utter wankers. Saturdays are cheaper as it’s providing a safe place for all those in the lgbtq+ community to enjoy. There’s never been in my experience any issues with people on a Saturday other than the straight guys turning up thinking they can get a shag on £17 entry! x"

This is why we are not really going anymore

By *unning-ManMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

A free evening for me, so will be along to start September off with some sexy fun later on

By *hunkeeMonkeyMan  over a year ago

Clydach

Has it gone that bad on a Saturday night ? Was thinking of going tonight.

"Has it gone that bad on a Saturday night ? Was thinking of going tonight."

I don't think you'll find many of the week in, week out regulars saying it's gone bad..i know myself and my partner and friends seem to always have a great time with no issues that are of any real note..

As most non themed event fridays are now pretty quiet as well it makes Saturdays an even more attractive option for a lot of us.

By *hunkeeMonkeyMan  over a year ago

Clydach

Ok thanks for the reassurance Bristolfella.

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

We are heading down tonight. Looking forward to it

cardiff

"Has it gone that bad on a Saturday night ? Was thinking of going tonight."

It had a bad patch, a few rogue straight men caused a commotion in close succession to each other. Lifetime bans were given.

Much prefer a Saturday, I'll be popping in later now X

Couldn't make tonight sorry guys!! Message me to remake plans for next time! Hope you all had good time tho x

By *ultans of Swing0506Couple  over a year ago

derbyshire

We’re attending Chams for the first time this Saturday (10th), we’re Libs regulars but fancied a change. Will it be busy? If anyones going drop us a message x

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

Actually, as a bi man myself I disagree entirely.

What does it matter what sexuality attendees are? As long as they are comfortable with same sex activities taking place, does it matter if they aren’t looking for same sex? Not at all.

Same as straight people are welcomed in gay bars, so they should be welcomed in bi nights.

The reality is, just with gay bars, the sort of people who will be uncomfortable with such behaviour wouldn’t attend.

» Add a new message to this topic