FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > fakes/genuine profiles

fakes/genuine profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuinebikinky OP   Man  over a year ago

LLANELLI

i have been reading a few posts in the forums for the last half hour relating to timewasters/fakes etc and also issues/concerns about filters etc to prevent bi men from contacting people who do not meet bi men,

firstly, on the issue of bi men contacting couples and females who categorically state on their profiles that they are not interested in bi men. then bi men should leave them alone and not hassle or message those profiles as not only do they waste their oen time sending message but waste time of the recipient and it boils down to choice and preference as to who and what type of person couples and singles wish to meet.

secondly, the issue of timewastetrs etc (wish went on for ages lol !!) you will never out timewasters and thats that and just use your own intelligence and gut instincts (as i do) to work out who timewasters are. i would like to add that there are a lot of females and couples on here who are timewasters and not just single guys - i have been messed about so much and perhaps its because of my profile but have been to hotels, car parks, other meeting places and the other person(s) never turned up !!

aloso i have veris onn my profile where i have met people face to face and still get messed about

so on a fote note, any suggestions from others how i could prove further that i am genuine (besides veris in person) decnt and honest (just a kinky bi guy lol) would be appreciated as my meets have dropped the last couple of months

all help greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estisbest22Couple  over a year ago

cheltenham

May sound harsh but if your looking to meet females and couples, you wearing stockings and suspenders will put a huge amount of people off!

By *f3_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Why do people feel the need to block bi guys if all they've done is look at their profile. Seems rather homophobic!

It also seems that some are proud of blocking in excess of a 1000 profiles.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Why do people feel the need to block bi guys if all they've done is look at their profile. Seems rather homophobic!

It also seems that some are proud of blocking in excess of a 1000 profiles."

No to correct you we are not proudof blocking in excess of 100 profiles... we are pissed off at the timewasters and people that we won't meet messaging and viewing pur profile.. our profile is there only find people we want to meet that does not including youngsters, bi men, married men etc.. as you have clearly read from our other posts.

i wish to god we didn't need to block anyone, alot of those 1000 are ignorant rude and abusive, and no we don't report them can't be bothered we block them and move on.

As i said we are here to find only the people we want to meet, and that is all our profile is here for we are not here to provide entertainment and wanking material for others. As i have also said if we were able to filter who looks at our profile we wouldn't need to block any9ne but the ignorant rude and abusive people, but as we can't we have to.

We also block people to stop message after message from the same guys which happens all the time.

in none of our posts have we been proud of the number on our block list it was simply making people aware of the number people using this site that got off the last bus! We have no issue with people re quoting what we have said but we wish people would gt it right bwfore they do.

We are here for our pleasure only and its up tp us how we manage the number of non genuine people and people not suitable for us on here.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

And as for homphobic, well as you would have read in our other posts, we have plenty of gay and bi friends that we meet socially but thats all,. we do not want to play with them or them to play together near us.

Again as is already said in other post, majority of bi men that have messaged us have been pushy and really shoving it in your face and insisting that mr fun must want it etc and that is not the attitude of mature adults, so we blocked them, and there has been so many like that they they all get blocked. yes might be nice ones in there don't really care. they all get blocked. But thats the same a single men so many wasters on here that they all get a bad rep, whats the difference. Why should our profile be there for bi men to view when we won't meet them.

Its our choice who we meet and play with and we won't play with bi men, and as for gay men well they do have thwir own site. Persoanlly (mrs) a man in stockings is not what i want to be looking at and i don't want them looking at my pics simple as thats my choice.

If we have put the effort into pur profile we should be able to choose who views it as we can't we do the next best thing.

» Add a new message to this topic