Wedding rings are often a dead giveaway

Jo x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's hard to tell from a cock pic.

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Female beauty products on the bathroom shelf is a give away!

Two dead giveaways:

They are male

They are on fab.

If both are true, probably married.

Cock pics over a toilet are oftena symptom of marriage, as a bunch of unkempt pubes

Miserable married men usually let themselves go, then arrive on here and expect to be beating off the birds

"Two dead giveaways:

They are male

They are on fab.

If both are true, probably married. "

Harsh, albeit true in lots of cases, but there are some genuine singles here!

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

"Cock pics over a toilet are oftena symptom of marriage, as a bunch of unkempt pubes

Miserable married men usually let themselves go, then arrive on here and expect to be beating off the birds "

??????

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

"Cock pics over a toilet are oftena symptom of marriage, as a bunch of unkempt pubes

Miserable married men usually let themselves go, then arrive on here and expect to be beating off the birds

??????"

Not supposed to be ?? I couldn’t help but laugh, so true.

By *r Greyfox OP   Man  over a year ago

Newport

"Two dead giveaways:

They are male

They are on fab.

If both are true, probably married.

Harsh, albeit true in lots of cases, but there are some genuine singles here!"

There are very few of us

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"Female beauty products on the bathroom shelf is a give away!"

This is my favourite! Or family photos in the background.

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Female beauty products on the bathroom shelf is a give away!"

Not in my case ??

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"Two dead giveaways:

They are male

They are on fab.

If both are true, probably married. "

Well I’m male and on fab and I’m 100% single.

"Female beauty products on the bathroom shelf is a give away!

Not in my case ??"

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Miserable married men usually let themselves go, then arrive on here and expect to be beating off the birds "

This is pretty true. I also check out the bedding and home decor. Flowery or pink bedding isn't usually what a single guy would choose for his pad...

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

This is pretty true. I also check out the bedding and home decor. Flowery or pink bedding isn't usually what a single guy would choose for his pad...

"

I went out and bought myself a couple of grey sets, I kept getting them all mixed up, now it’s always the same colour pmsl

"

Perfect pointers, but even those living alone often have a female attachment somewhere in their life. You could drive yourself nuts second guessing things like that. If it feels suss give it a wide berth X

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"It's hard to tell from a cock pic."

Lol

By *r Greyfox OP   Man  over a year ago

Newport

Oi I have some pink bedding with flowers on it

Don’t mean you have a female in your life just means your to tight to buy new bedding after they have gone lmfas

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

"It's hard to tell from a cock pic."
I have a cock ring

By *lintshire72Man  over a year ago

North Wales

You could Always just ask them, id think most would be truthful if asked outright

"You could Always just ask them, id think most would be truthful if asked outright "

I beg to differ here

Many will deny it til blue in the face

Just be honest and upfront, many men are not happy with there realationship and they don’t want to end it, I know that isn’t right but that’s most men for you

"Just be honest and upfront, many men are not happy with there realationship and they don’t want to end it, I know that isn’t right but that’s most men for you"

They just want to have their cake and eat it

As long as they're upfront about it from first message or even better, on their profile, so it gives the other party the opportunity to make an informed choice rather than being taken in by lies

"Just be honest and upfront, many men are not happy with there realationship and they don’t want to end it, I know that isn’t right but that’s most men for you

As long as they're upfront about it from first message or even better, on their profile, so it gives the other party the opportunity to make an informed choice rather than being taken in by lies "

I've never understood that phrase, what's the point in having a cake and not eating it?

"Just be honest and upfront, many men are not happy with there realationship and they don’t want to end it, I know that isn’t right but that’s most men for you

As long as they're upfront about it from first message or even better, on their profile, so it gives the other party the opportunity to make an informed choice rather than being taken in by lies "

Glad we on the same wave length miss P

I’d just like to stick my oar in here as the thread is very much directed at married men, when there are many married women on here without their husbands knowledge. Myself included but I made sure to put it as the first line in my bio for the exact reasons previous posters have said, people can read it and make their own judgement as to whether they’d like to message or continue messaging me. I know there are people - both men and women who are not quite so honest about their marital status, but this will become apparent quite quickly when they are unable to meet, disappear for great lengths of time etc. People will judge you whatever situation you find yourself in, and that’s ok, that’s human nature, but sometimes there is a bit more to the person.

"I’d just like to stick my oar in here as the thread is very much directed at married men, when there are many married women on here without their husbands knowledge. Myself included but I made sure to put it as the first line in my bio for the exact reasons previous posters have said, people can read it and make their own judgement as to whether they’d like to message or continue messaging me. I know there are people - both men and women who are not quite so honest about their marital status, but this will become apparent quite quickly when they are unable to meet, disappear for great lengths of time etc. People will judge you whatever situation you find yourself in, and that’s ok, that’s human nature, but sometimes there is a bit more to the person."

I don't think it's about people judging. Most people couldn't care less why others are here. It's just about being honest to allow people you may meet to make an informed decision. As long as people are upfront then it's cool, it's the ones who lie and deliberately mislead that are the problem

"

I don't think it's about people judging. Most people couldn't care less why others are here. It's just about being honest to allow people you may meet to make an informed decision. As long as people are upfront then it's cool, it's the ones who lie and deliberately mislead that are the problem "

Oh absolutely. Ironically, I’ve spoken to people and met some that have claimed to be single but then I’ve found out otherwise. And it does always make me wonder why on earth they couldn’t be upfront about it given my situation. But if they couldn’t be upfront about it with someone in similar circumstances, there’s not a hope in hells change they’re going to be open about it to somebody else

"I’d just like to stick my oar in here as the thread is very much directed at married men, when there are many married women on here without their husbands knowledge. Myself included but I made sure to put it as the first line in my bio for the exact reasons previous posters have said, people can read it and make their own judgement as to whether they’d like to message or continue messaging me. I know there are people - both men and women who are not quite so honest about their marital status, but this will become apparent quite quickly when they are unable to meet, disappear for great lengths of time etc. People will judge you whatever situation you find yourself in, and that’s ok, that’s human nature, but sometimes there is a bit more to the person."

Great post x

Lol

So true!

By *ohn27888Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Well I would say possible though if they don't have or show face pics I think.

By *rwantfunMan  over a year ago

Ammanford

Well I’m married just so you know some people don’t read profiles

"Well I’m married just so you know some people don’t read profiles "

I totally agree Tom some people don't read, I also make it clear that I am married.

» Add a new message to this topic