FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why do I keep getting blocked

Why do I keep getting blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it a normal thing on here or is that just a woman's way of saying she's not interested lol I'm never rude or pushy so I'm a bit confused why I very rarely get a reply and just get blocked instead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothgentlemanMan  over a year ago

Wales

How do you approach and open message?

"How do you approach and open message?"

I try to keep it simple really..just say hello and ask if interested in a chat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of profiles on here use the block button as another filter. If they arent interested in you they block you so you cant message them again which saves time for you all in the long run

"Lots of profiles on here use the block button as another filter. If they arent interested in you they block you so you cant message them again which saves time for you all in the long run "

Ahh right makes sense I guess lol

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Unfortunately just one of those things that go with being on here, often get blocked for being polite on here but block back in return these days

By *uxuriantexhibitionistWoman  over a year ago

Middle of nowhere

Yup block anyone who’s tone I don’t like as such.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

The current situation isn’t ideal but your best bet is attend some socials when things calm down. That way you will get some verifications and get to know people.

A lot of guys on here can be real idiots and they deserve a block but what really grinds me is getting blocked for being nice I'd rather simple not my type or no thank you but I do kno a lot of women get bombarded so it a good tool to have

By *ouble_Trouble_X2Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

As said above some block instead of saying no thank you, us personally only block if rude, pushy, entitled or not respectful!

We stick by the rule that truth is always best and manners don't cost anything x

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"As said above some block instead of saying no thank you, us personally only block if rude, pushy, entitled or not respectful!

We stick by the rule that truth is always best and manners don't cost anything x "

By *r sugarandspiceMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"As said above some block instead of saying no thank you, us personally only block if rude, pushy, entitled or not respectful!

We stick by the rule that truth is always best and manners don't cost anything x "

I agree with your explanation

I dont block very often and I only have 15 on my block list which is quite a lot for me. I dont reply to every message now and have to say I very rarely ever get abuse for saying no thanks or not replying to messages as some say they do. Not sure why though

It does annoy me to be blocked when I've sent a polite message. I've blocked a few, mostly single men who obviously haven't read my profile & understood what I'm looking for & not looking for & won't take no for an answer.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We have a very small block list of 5 and can’t really remember why they were blocked .We prefer to be polite and have been lucky as we have not had abuse like some have said they have .

My Block List is extensive, and for a reason. Don't take it personally if you get blocked by others. It's too trivial

By *rwantfunMan  over a year ago

Ammanford

It annoys me you’ve chatted away they want to meet but the second you ask about when you get blocked why waste my time telling me you want to me ect then block me

I only ever block if a)they’re vile in messages b) abusive c) constantly message all the time and won’t take no for an answer.

Could be OP you may have messaged them a few times unintentionally?x

» Add a new message to this topic