Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthwalesmaster OP   Man  over a year ago

rhyl

Most areas in North Wales go into Lockdown 6pm Thursday

Conwy Denbighshire Flintshire and Wrexham

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irkby coupleCouple  over a year ago

Kirkby

How long is this lockdown expected to last? We have a weekend in Llandudno booked for November.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why dont they local lockdown the whole of Wales and get it over and done with .

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Why dont they local lockdown the whole of Wales and get it over and done with ."

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Can you travel from one lockdown area to another lockdown area that are neighbours...providing you dont leave and enter a non lockdown area..

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"Can you travel from one lockdown area to another lockdown area that are neighbours...providing you dont leave and enter a non lockdown area.."

No, but there are some exemptions, the exemptions also apply to non lockdown area.

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"Why dont they local lockdown the whole of Wales and get it over and done with ."

Agreeds its going to be a pain once again but at least this time you can travel within your own area! just not meet inside lol guess what the weather is going to be like this time! Yep Rain.......

rhyl

You are not to go from one lockdown area to another eg from Conwy to Denbighshire, but you can travel through on A55 to Gwynedd or Angelsay as they are not in lockdown. It does not make sense.So travelling from England to one of those areas are ok

Also First Minister wants Boris to tell people from England not to come into lockdown areas in North Wales

By *hat_alt_coupleCouple  over a year ago

near you

I'm not from the Wales area but we have made arrangements to spend the day in Barmouth for the misses birthday soon. Is Barmouth underlockdown/that area

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"You are not to go from one lockdown area to another eg from Conwy to Denbighshire, but you can travel through on A55 to Gwynedd or Angelsay as they are not in lockdown. It does not make sense.So travelling from England to one of those areas are ok

Also First Minister wants Boris to tell people from England not to come into lockdown areas in North Wales"

You can’t go from a lockdown area to a non lockdown area. Also it doesn’t need Boris to tell them. If an area in wales is in lockdown you can’t travel into it from England without a reasonable excuse. It’s already been stated by ministers that a holiday is not a reasonable excuse.

By *ouneed meMan  over a year ago

mold

Unless it's a ministers holiday of course

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"I'm not from the Wales area but we have made arrangements to spend the day in Barmouth for the misses birthday soon. Is Barmouth underlockdown/that area"

Barmouth is in gwynedd and not in lockdown..

Take welshpool road to barmouth not a5 which goes through denbs which is in lockdown

By *hat_alt_coupleCouple  over a year ago

near you

Oh okay can you not even pass though if that area is on route to your final destination that is in lockdown

"Oh okay can you not even pass though if that area is on route to your final destination that is in lockdown "

You can pass through lockdown areas to areas not in restrictions. Just don't stop in the lockdown council areas

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

People in Capel Curig at the base of Snowdon cannot climb the mountain because Conwy is in lockdown but people from England, even lockdown areas, can legally drive through Capel Curig and climb Snowdon

If a English man can travel in Wales so will I

"People in Capel Curig at the base of Snowdon cannot climb the mountain because Conwy is in lockdown but people from England, even lockdown areas, can legally drive through Capel Curig and climb Snowdon"

It really boggles the brain!!

Lets look at the positives

We now have the counties to ourselves

Perfect to get out and explore

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Seems like "I'm a Celebrity" is excempt from restrictions as it is classed as work which is essential.

"Lets look at the positives

Perfect to get out and explore "

We dont have it to ourselves though do we and most of us can only explore our local area

"Lets look at the positives

Perfect to get out and explore

We dont have it to ourselves though do we and most of us can only explore our local area "

Thsts where i am exploring , my county , though i do know the hills and beaches very well

I'm keeping an eye on this as I am visiting Portmerion towards the end of Nov for my bday... Plus I was taking the train to get which by the sounds of it takes about 7 hours and goes around the country...

I've already had to cancel a trip last weekend up to Yorkshire as the friends as I was staying with come from Sunderland and I had, at the time of cancellation, quite a snotty cold... (Luckily not C19)...

rhyl

Possible restrictions on people coming into Wales from Lockdown areas in England

maybe would have to isolate for 14 days

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Do you qualify to travel out of a lockdown area for sex education? Local police officer didn't see the funny side of it when I asked him lol

» Add a new message to this topic