FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Old Pics

Old Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some great pics on here but at what point is a pic too old ? I mean there are some profiles with pics that are the best part of 10 years ago !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You never really know how old a pic is, you only have to delete a pic and then reload it and it comes up as new hence why a social is always non negotiable with us.

By *ojanglesMan  over a year ago

Windy Wales

"You never really know how old a pic is, you only have to delete a pic and then reload it and it comes up as new hence why a social is always non negotiable with us. "

Top answer

"You never really know how old a pic is, you only have to delete a pic and then reload it and it comes up as new hence why a social is always non negotiable with us. "

I agree normally but when the date of upload comes up as 10 years ago, it can show someone in a lot better light than they currently are

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"Some great pics on here but at what point is a pic too old ? I mean there are some profiles with pics that are the best part of 10 years ago !!

"

mine are older than that but i hate having my pic taken.the only thing that has changed with me is i have great grey hilights and they didnt cost me a penny lol

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

No excuse for any pics to be old, makes us suspicious when we see a profile with 10yr old pics & we just don't bother.

Keep your pics up to date if you are really wanting to meet others.

"No excuse for any pics to be old, makes us suspicious when we see a profile with 10yr old pics & we just don't bother.

Keep your pics up to date if you are really wanting to meet others."

Totally agree !

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

So if i post a new pic you all presume it is new but could have been taken 10yrs ago. Not the case but just shows you the only way to get a clear pic of what someone looks like is to meet face to face.

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Very true, but a recent pic is absolutely necessary to begin with & to actually decide if you want to meet the person(s).

"So if i post a new pic you all presume it is new but could have been taken 10yrs ago. Not the case but just shows you the only way to get a clear pic of what someone looks like is to meet face to face."

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Exactly why we don't have our pics on show currently as they're not recent but then again we're not looking to meet newbies or anything other than social currently. We would expect recent pics prior to a social

Mrs

I have to admit my stripey socks pic is my original fab pic from years ago but my others are not that old

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

"I have to admit my stripey socks pic is my original fab pic from years ago but my others are not that old "

Do you still have the socks though.....

By *rMrsMorningstarCouple  over a year ago

near bridgend

Ours are gaining dust admittedly but trying to take pics can be a bit of a buzz kill.

I mean, in that moment where you are cross eyed and sweaty, holding a phone trying to take pics, rocking back and forth and all that.

So it's decided that when we get someone, they may take a few new snaps for us without effecting the moment...

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"No excuse for any pics to be old, makes us suspicious when we see a profile with 10yr old pics & we just don't bother.

Keep your pics up to date if you are really wanting to meet others."

its great to be able to do with OUR profile as WE want to do not what others want us to do and if others dont like what is on our profile then thats tough luck for them its not our problem

» Add a new message to this topic