FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Swingers Club in Cardiff

Swingers Club in Cardiff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orgeous_Babe OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Caerphilly

Has anyone heard about a new club which opened in Cardiff the other day. We received a message from the owner and he prompted to get back to him regarding more info which we did. He read the message but strangely has not come back to us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone heard about a new club which opened in Cardiff the other day. We received a message from the owner and he prompted to get back to him regarding more info which we did. He read the message but strangely has not come back to us."

We've personally not heard about a new club opening, if one has opened I'd fear for it's future in the current climate.

Near Caerphilly

"Has anyone heard about a new club which opened in Cardiff the other day. We received a message from the owner and he prompted to get back to him regarding more info which we did. He read the message but strangely has not come back to us.

We've personally not heard about a new club opening, if one has opened I'd fear for it's future in the current climate. "

I find it very strange myself. First of he wanted personal info to carry out a survey and then offered me a job in the club and when I asked more details about the club, we only club opens at 12 today, meaning Sun inbox me for info and that was the end of it.

We've personally not heard about a new club opening, if one has opened I'd fear for it's future in the current climate.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Clubs aren't officially allowed to open so I'd suspect it was a heap of bullshit

Near Caerphilly

"Clubs aren't officially allowed to open so I'd suspect it was a heap of bullshit "

That's what I thought however if you look at his profile, he's saying he's the owner of a newly opened swingers club in Cardiff.

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

He mailed me too. I read his profile which said the club was in Rugby. When i mailed him about it he replied he had one there too. Went back too his profile and he had changed it from Rugby to Cardiff. He said the club had been open 2 weeks.... thought it was strange. When i asked for his website he claimed he was just setting one up.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Clubs aren't officially allowed to open so I'd suspect it was a heap of bullshit

That's what I thought however if you look at his profile, he's saying he's the owner of a newly opened swingers club in Cardiff.

"

If it is true then he hasn’t advertised it very well as no one I

Know has mentioned anything .Maybe I’m a little cynical but it don’t sound right to me ..

Near Caerphilly

"He mailed me too. I read his profile which said the club was in Rugby. When i mailed him about it he replied he had one there too. Went back too his profile and he had changed it from Rugby to Cardiff. He said the club had been open 2 weeks.... thought it was strange. When i asked for his website he claimed he was just setting one up. "

It's all rather bizarre.

Near Caerphilly

"Clubs aren't officially allowed to open so I'd suspect it was a heap of bullshit

If it is true then he hasn’t advertised it very well as no one I

Know has mentioned anything .Maybe I’m a little cynical but it don’t sound right to me .."

Too right.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Jackanory is alive and well on Fab

Near Caerphilly

"Jackanory is alive and well on Fab "

Yeah the person who texted is broadcasting it on his profile and has said to people he owns two clubs now.

"He mailed me too. I read his profile which said the club was in Rugby. When i mailed him about it he replied he had one there too. Went back too his profile and he had changed it from Rugby to Cardiff. He said the club had been open 2 weeks.... thought it was strange. When i asked for his website he claimed he was just setting one up. "

We live in Rugby and there is definitely no new club open here

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Strange he seams to only me messaging single female profiles?

Sorry this is off topic we are booked to stay in Cardiff for a weekend on august would love any info on are pubs restaurants all open etc know nightclubs and obviously chams in Newport wont be

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"Jackanory is alive and well on Fab "

Or josef fritzl. Did he tell you to put the lotion in the basket?

"Sorry this is off topic we are booked to stay in Cardiff for a weekend on august would love any info on are pubs restaurants all open etc know nightclubs and obviously chams in Newport wont be"

Best off using Google

Gotta love a fantasist

Billy Bullshitter has many faces on this site!

Near Caerphilly

I seem to recall now that not long ago someone had put a post on here about people's opinions regarding a new opening in Cardiff and what they wanted to see in the club. I cannot find the original post anymore but it might have been the same guy.

"I seem to recall now that not long ago someone had put a post on here about people's opinions regarding a new opening in Cardiff and what they wanted to see in the club. I cannot find the original post anymore but it might have been the same guy. "

He's left site. He comes from Brecon the poster of that thread

I can smell bullshit. Noone in their right mind would open a club at the moment.

Near Caerphilly

"I seem to recall now that not long ago someone had put a post on here about people's opinions regarding a new opening in Cardiff and what they wanted to see in the club. I cannot find the original post anymore but it might have been the same guy.

He's left site. He comes from Brecon the poster of that thread"

The guy who messaged us might be from Brecon because it says on his profile that he's 20 miles away from us which is about 20 miles.

"I seem to recall now that not long ago someone had put a post on here about people's opinions regarding a new opening in Cardiff and what they wanted to see in the club. I cannot find the original post anymore but it might have been the same guy.

He's left site. He comes from Brecon the poster of that thread

The guy who messaged us might be from Brecon because it says on his profile that he's 20 miles away from us which is about 20 miles."

He wasn't the owner tho a friend was the owner of the building in Cardiff that was looking into redevelopment. It needed a lot of work being done and no way that work would of got done during lockdown, let alone a licence being granted when that sort of thing isn't priority to be processed.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Sounds like a little scam don't you think?

Covid, lockdown, clubs opening all over, I don't think so

Just be glad he didn't ask you to transfer 20k to a foreign bank account!

Near Caerphilly

"Sounds like a little scam don't you think?

Covid, lockdown, clubs opening all over, I don't think so

Just be glad he didn't ask you to transfer 20k to a foreign bank account!

"

We are far from gullible. We put the post up asking people if they have heard anything about this and it turns out the guy has approached other people that's why we are asking if anyone knew about it.

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"I seem to recall now that not long ago someone had put a post on here about people's opinions regarding a new opening in Cardiff and what they wanted to see in the club. I cannot find the original post anymore but it might have been the same guy. "
I actually asked him that as i recall a post on it. He said it wasn't him.

By *ima7893Man  over a year ago

Cardiff (Home)

What a very strange thing to do!

Near Caerphilly

"What a very strange thing to do!"

Yes, very strange. The reason why I am asking people about it. I think this lockdown has scrambled some people's heads.

By *ima7893Man  over a year ago

Cardiff (Home)

Indeed! Although it would be wonderful to have a really good club in Cardiff which opens every evening! That said, look forward to supporting Chams again when it reopens!

» Add a new message to this topic