FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The Perfect Intro

The Perfect Intro

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/07/20 13:51:43]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I have noticed most women now need to post “no one liners”, “no requests to meet now” etc. On their profiles. Which I totally understand.

However after years on this site of trying to reach out and start chatting to new people, I find it increasingly hard to capture the interest of pretty much anyone.

I am always transparent and friendly and always attach face pics too but struggling completely.

I don’t doubt this is mainly down to the crazy majority of poor quality guy profiles on here that spoil it for the rest. But I am just wondering what you women and couple look for out of an initial message and what makes you open that message?

Hopefully this can make all of us guys understand more and make fab a better place for us all.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

There is no secret formula

Be yourself

Have decent photos

Don't be straight one minute and bi the next just to suit the couple/woman

Watch what you put up as a status, this is often a block for me

Don't moan about why you can't meet it's not attractive

Just a few suggestions

Good luck OP

Jo

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I tend to answer the messages that catch my humour or have made the effort to read my profile but not assumed cause he has that that's automatic knicker dropping action. I can imagine it is very hard to stand out from a crowd on here but it can be done

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Il offer my advice(even though you've not asked for it) and to be fair you're doing well for a single male judging by your veris.

First things first is get rid of the public cock shot, hide it if needs be in friend only or private images. First thing I do when somebody mails is check the pics and thats not initially for dick pics.

Definitely no "one size fits all" type of message as some like compliments, some like banter and some like you to have read the profile so maybe combine the three?

We tend to reply to messages that stand out from the crowd and you can tell the person has spent time sending it rather than the generic "nice tits etc" even though pics of them body parts arent up.

Most of all perseverance and attitude, dont give up.

Mrs

By *illon-UKMan  over a year ago

Hull

I think part of the problem is that the ladies get inundated with chancers and cock pics so it's tough for the genuine guys out there.

I don't think there is a magic formula other than stay genuine and true to your character

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And keep it short and simple 'Hows you?' works every time fellas, don't let any one tell you otherwise.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think part of the problem is that the ladies get inundated with chancers and cock pics so it's tough for the genuine guys out there.

I don't think there is a magic formula other than stay genuine and true to your character "

What he said

Thanks for all the responses people.

» Add a new message to this topic