FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Lockdown Cancelled!

Lockdown Cancelled!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otsoSnowWhite OP   Woman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Has it been announced that we can now start meeting again? I must have missed that part of the announcement. Keep seeing so many meet post on the forum's and on profile statuses. Did I miss something or are people just not giving a shit now?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allenangels321Couple  over a year ago

RCT

"Has it been announced that we can now start meeting again? I must have missed that part of the announcement. Keep seeing so many meet post on the forum's and on profile statuses. Did I miss something or are people just not giving a shit now?"

From what we believe, as of next week, we can meet up inside... although prepared to be wrong!

"Has it been announced that we can now start meeting again? I must have missed that part of the announcement. Keep seeing so many meet post on the forum's and on profile statuses. Did I miss something or are people just not giving a shit now?

From what we believe, as of next week, we can meet up inside... although prepared to be wrong! "

Thought it was for 2 households coming together as in family mostly or close friends if you don't have family near. Not every Tom dick and Harry

By *inky B and kinky DCouple  over a year ago

pwllheli

It is for 2 households to come together inside the house and stay the night if they want, and you must stick to that households then not inviting different people over at different times

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Meeting during a welsh lockdown the new Russian roulette

By *opline7Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

If the welsh assembly lifted the ban tomorrow how many people would start meeting up,the ban will be lifted alltogether at some point Chams will be open lets just say tomorrow who would go???

The Lockdown has become a mess. Apparently there’s still a 5 mile rule etc but now we have people flying in and out the country on holidays lol

"The Lockdown has become a mess. Apparently there’s still a 5 mile rule etc but now we have people flying in and out the country on holidays lol"

It's a shambles. So many of the governments 'recommendations' make zero sense whatsoever. Everyone should be using their own judgement to make their own personal choices not following like sheep. Those who are fearful or medically vulnerable and wish to stay home longer are free to do so but the economy needs to reopen properly now and life returning to some form of normality

"The Lockdown has become a mess. Apparently there’s still a 5 mile rule etc but now we have people flying in and out the country on holidays lol

It's a shambles. So many of the governments 'recommendations' make zero sense whatsoever. Everyone should be using their own judgement to make their own personal choices not following like sheep. Those who are fearful or medically vulnerable and wish to stay home longer are free to do so but the economy needs to reopen properly now and life returning to some form of normality "

Totally agree

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-53263649

Mold

"https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-53263649"

So the five mile limit WILL be lifted as of Monday 6th

By *allGuy35Man  over a year ago

Tonypandy

Agreed over the last week so many people seem to be posting and asking for a meet. Bit concerning

They're reducing the lockdown true but I dunno I'm still reluctant currently.

Anyone else eager for the pubs to open

"Agreed over the last week so many people seem to be posting and asking for a meet. Bit concerning

Anyone else eager for the pubs to open "

Very

"Agreed over the last week so many people seem to be posting and asking for a meet. Bit concerning

Anyone else eager for the pubs to open "

Very

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"The Lockdown has become a mess. Apparently there’s still a 5 mile rule etc but now we have people flying in and out the country on holidays lol

It's a shambles. So many of the governments 'recommendations' make zero sense whatsoever. Everyone should be using their own judgement to make their own personal choices not following like sheep. Those who are fearful or medically vulnerable and wish to stay home longer are free to do so but the economy needs to reopen properly now and life returning to some form of normality "

Mold

Very "

Think I'll wait until after the weekend before I venture into any pubs (in England) or after the 13th in Wales

Let the madness die down a bit

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

Very "

cant wait for the pubs with nice restauants to open.dont care abt the pub side of it tbh just the restaurant side

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

Mark Drakeford's arse should be full of splinters that he's sat on the fence for so long! Boris has fucked up with some things but at least he has a pair do actually do something and not wait for everything around you to just happen.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Very "

Fucking to right, I’m missing thirsty Thursday

Can’t wait for the 13th

5 mile limit is a joke with people coming in an out the country and i cant travel more than 5 mile for a meet?

But you wont be sleeping overnight.. but you will be coming..in more ways than 1

On a serious note... be sensible, wash your hands and dont let people cough or sneeze over you.

"Mark Drakeford's arse should be full of splinters that he's sat on the fence for so long! Boris has fucked up with some things but at least he has a pair do actually do something and not wait for everything around you to just happen. "

In the beginning I was glad he was being cautious and had never been more proud of our Welsh government for looking after the people of its country. No I think he's enjoying the power of being able to control everyone. Even Scotland has started relaxing although in some ways a bit to much I think.

Very

Fucking to right, I’m missing thirsty Thursday "

Pubs are open in Bristol mind Toby

Not that I'm going there later today or anything

By *opline7Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Remember the 5 mile rule lol

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"Mark Drakeford's arse should be full of splinters that he's sat on the fence for so long! Boris has fucked up with some things but at least he has a pair do actually do something and not wait for everything around you to just happen. "

Johnson's done fuck all, and he's even done that badly. I think Drakeford and Sturgeon have called it just about right.

By *icki555Man  over a year ago

Newbridge

Judging from the scenes over the border last night it looks like the Scots and the Welsh have done the right thing

See - this is why we can’t be trusted to have anything nice

Mold

"Judging from the scenes over the border last night it looks like the Scots and the Welsh have done the right thing

See - this is why we can’t be trusted to have anything nice "

People are idiots no matter where they come from.

It'll be just the same when pubs reopen in Wales.

The scenes from Ogmore the other week are a prime example

"Judging from the scenes over the border last night it looks like the Scots and the Welsh have done the right thing

See - this is why we can’t be trusted to have anything nice "

I had a great day out in Bristol

All the pubs I went into were very well run and well organised and all the customers were respectful of each other and of the staff

I come into close contact with far more people during my weekly shop at Tesco than I did at any pub yesterday

The media only want you to see the negative guys so be careful when passing judgement

» Add a new message to this topic