FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Duped

Duped

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s74 OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Peebles

Do we all feel duped or happy we submitted our body’s to the government vaccinations?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *melie LALWoman 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Do we all feel duped or happy we submitted our body’s to the government vaccinations?"

You make an informed decision, and should be happy with that.

By *r CellophaneMan 3 weeks ago

Bury

Nonsense.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 weeks ago

Reading

"Do we all feel duped or happy we submitted our body’s to the government vaccinations?"

What do you feel OP?

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

Happy.

By *lik and PaulCouple 3 weeks ago

Flagrante

I'm happy to be vaccinated...my body, my choice.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

Vaccinations have been one of the most successful health interventions in human history

The various Covid vaccines helped the UK and others get out of extreme difficulties, saving many lives.

The Mpox Smallpox vaccine has been a big help for the West though, very sadly and wrongly, African countries haven't been given, until now, vaccine doses, to help to save their lives

Definitely vaccines have truly been remarkably beneficial for people

By *I TwoCouple 3 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

Government vaccine ?

Tin foil hat time ?

By *naswingdressWoman 3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. I do notice that people are determined to keep this silly story going, though, despite all the evidence (not conspiracy theories) accruing.

By *arialoueWoman 3 weeks ago

bradford

I wish I never had my 1st too coz now I get a cold more regularly where as before I had covid jabs I rarely got them , I've never had the flu either

By *ools and the brainCouple 3 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"No. I do notice that people are determined to keep this silly story going, though, despite all the evidence (not conspiracy theories) accruing."

Coz they fink dey are being cool and edgy takin an anti establishment stance.

Wot do us sheeples know anyways!

Manchester (she/her)

"No. I do notice that people are determined to keep this silly story going, though, despite all the evidence (not conspiracy theories) accruing.

Wot do us sheeples know anyways!"

Do your own research!

OK

No, not like that, I mean read the same stuff I do and swallow it wholesale!

Cumbria

"No. I do notice that people are determined to keep this silly story going, though, despite all the evidence (not conspiracy theories) accruing.

Do your own research!

OK

No, not like that, I mean read the same stuff I do and swallow it wholesale!"

Peer reviewed science papers are all very well and good but have you tried YouTube?

Central

"No. I do notice that people are determined to keep this silly story going, though, despite all the evidence (not conspiracy theories) accruing."

Somebody has to get duped into regurgitation of the tired memes though

Manchester (she/her)

Do your own research!

OK

Peer reviewed science papers are all very well and good but have you tried YouTube?"

Virologists?

Catturd 2 has more knowledge about viruses in his pinky than all the pharma shill virologists have in every woke propaganda "university" in the world!

Manchester (she/her)

Somebody has to get duped into regurgitation of the tired memes though "

It's fascinating to watch the right wing grifters try to resurrect the classic Covid hits - bird flu/ Ebola/ mpox is going to bring in globalist tyranny! Stand up and resist by sending me money!

By *ovebjsMan 3 weeks ago

Bristol

So you never had any vaccines for mmr polio TB then ?

Cumbria

It's fascinating to watch the right wing grifters try to resurrect the classic Covid hits - bird flu/ Ebola/ mpox is going to bring in globalist tyranny! Stand up and resist by sending me money!"

It’s even more fascinating watching those they’ve duped double down. I suppose their egos just can’t handle how easily they were taken in.

Manchester (she/her)

It's fascinating to watch the right wing grifters try to resurrect the classic Covid hits - bird flu/ Ebola/ mpox is going to bring in globalist tyranny! Stand up and resist by sending me money!

It’s even more fascinating watching those they’ve duped double down. I suppose their egos just can’t handle how easily they were taken in."

It's a nice little dopamine hit, to feel vindicated and persecuted.

Personally I prefer adult accomplishments, but I won't kink shame.

Central

It’s even more fascinating watching those they’ve duped double down. I suppose their egos just can’t handle how easily they were taken in.

Personally I prefer adult accomplishments, but I won't kink shame."

We're old hat. It's all about the memes/hits or something

Manchester (she/her)

Personally I prefer adult accomplishments, but I won't kink shame.

We're old hat. It's all about the memes/hits or something "

I find it amazing, in the age of the internet, that it's often the older generations (and little kids) getting into pictograms and stuff.

I feel like an old lady, a millennial sitting with gen Z going "Jesus Christ these boomers and gen alpha need babysitters"

By *hagTonightMan 3 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

No, not at all. I am not saying my vaccination status, lets just say that I am happy with my choice

Peebles

"Do we all feel duped or happy we submitted our body’s to the government vaccinations?

What do you feel OP?"

I feel fantastic my immune system is firing on all cylinders since I changed my lifestyle over to ketosis it’s been amazing I cycle 50 miles on a coffee before I eat healthiest I’ve ever been and I read and see so many people struggling with terrible immune systems heart issues etc it’s really awful

Peebles

"I'm happy to be vaccinated...my body, my choice."
absolutely agree because I was taking HRT I was advised not to take it because of blood clotting issues I see the vaccine has now been officially taken off the shelves so I feel happy I didn’t take it

Peebles

It’s even more fascinating watching those they’ve duped double down. I suppose their egos just can’t handle how easily they were taken in."

absolutely the pressure was immense my lash tech took one because she wanted to go on holiday she regrets it massively

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Do we all feel duped or happy we submitted our body’s to the government vaccinations?

What do you feel OP?

I feel fantastic my immune system is firing on all cylinders since I changed my lifestyle over to ketosis it’s been amazing I cycle 50 miles on a coffee before I eat healthiest I’ve ever been and I read and see so many people struggling with terrible immune systems heart issues etc it’s really awful "

You cycle fifty miles on one coffee! Blimey don't you get exhausted?

By *uenevereWoman 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I am very happy to be vaccinated.

Vaccination is one of the greatest medical advances ever and has saved lives and reduced life changing disability from diseases. In fact thanks to vaccination, small pox was eradicated globally in 1980.

Peterborough

"I'm happy to be vaccinated...my body, my choice. absolutely agree because I was taking HRT I was advised not to take it because of blood clotting issues I see the vaccine has now been officially taken off the shelves so I feel happy I didn’t take it "

Elaborate on "officially taken off the shelves".

By *CBoyTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Penygraig

I don't feel duped but the third Booster covid jab gave me severe unexpected side effects ..heart palpitations ..knock on effects lasted several years. I didn't take anymore covid jabs after but noted these effects were gradually added to info about the risks of having them. Every time I reported if to health professionals they appeared to ignore what I was telling them as it they were not allowed to comment on it.

By *itaminMan 3 weeks ago

Felixstowe

Never forget, never forgive.

By *itygamesMan 3 weeks ago

UK

i didnt submit

never caught it either , worked all through it

lets be honest.........was all well over the top

with it , from it , or had it . ?

By *uffnmuffCouple 3 weeks ago

London

Happy I and my family never had the jab.

By *unner6969Man 3 weeks ago

Herts/Bucks

If you believe the conspiracy theory nonsense stuff about it, you have indeed been duped.

By *ill69888Couple 3 weeks ago

cheltenham

You make an informed decision, and should be happy with that."

was it really informed though? Did they really give us all the information?….. I think not

By *ill69888Couple 3 weeks ago

cheltenham

If you believe the conspiracy theory nonsense stuff about it, you have indeed been duped."

what conspiracy theory? The one where it has been proven to cause serious side effects? Ask yourself why the AstraZeneca vaccination was has ceased to be used? Ask yourself why many NHS trusts have recruited people to work on vaccine injury claims? Might be worth looking at which pharmaceutical company has the biggest criminal fines in history too….

Might also want to question why we were told it would stop transmission and stop someone getting covid. Neither of which was the case.

Ah yes, that conspiracy theory…. 🙄

If you believe the conspiracy theory nonsense stuff about it, you have indeed been duped.what conspiracy theory? The one where it has been proven to cause serious side effects? Ask yourself why the AstraZeneca vaccination was has ceased to be used? Ask yourself why many NHS trusts have recruited people to work on vaccine injury claims? Might be worth looking at which pharmaceutical company has the biggest criminal fines in history too….

Might also want to question why we were told it would stop transmission and stop someone getting covid. Neither of which was the case.

Ah yes, that conspiracy theory…. 🙄"

Yep ... That's the conspiracy theory

Peterborough

"I don't feel duped but the third Booster covid jab gave me severe unexpected side effects ..heart palpitations ..knock on effects lasted several years. I didn't take anymore covid jabs after but noted these effects were gradually added to info about the risks of having them. Every time I reported if to health professionals they appeared to ignore what I was telling them as it they were not allowed to comment on it."

If unknown at the time, they should have been reported through the yellow card system.

Peterborough

"Never forget, never forgive. "

Forgive what?

Cumbria

If you believe the conspiracy theory nonsense stuff about it, you have indeed been duped.what conspiracy theory? The one where it has been proven to cause serious side effects? Ask yourself why the AstraZeneca vaccination was has ceased to be used? Ask yourself why many NHS trusts have recruited people to work on vaccine injury claims? Might be worth looking at which pharmaceutical company has the biggest criminal fines in history too….

Which NHS Trusts have recruited people to work on vaccine injury claims?

Peterborough

It was the govt agenda "to stop it"

Central

[Removed by poster at 26/08/24 19:52:51]

Central

Yes more conspiracy stuff, as outlined earlier, how it's still proliferating 🚩

The vaccines were heralded as means to reduce the amount of severe illness and deaths, that were potentially overloading health services.

They did frequently manage to reduce the amount of infection but that was a positive byproduct

By *igNick1381Man 3 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

The vaccines were heralded as means to reduce the amount of severe illness and deaths, that were potentially overloading health services.

They did frequently manage to reduce the amount of infection but that was a positive byproduct "

The coping is insane

It was clearly sold as a means to stop transmission when first revealed but after they admitted it didn't perform as well in real life as it did in lab results

You can find footage on YouTube of media heads spouting this

And the worst thing is, when you show people this they just say 'oh that doesn't count'

By *igNick1381Man 3 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

Biden, said during a discussion on Sunday about the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) decision to drop mask recommendations for fully vaccinated individuals that vaccinated people become “dead ends” for COVID-19.

Appearing on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Fauci explained to host John Dickerson that fully vaccinated people can go without masks even if they have an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 because the level of virus is much lower in their nasopharynx, the top part of their throat that lies behind the nose, than it is in someone who is unvaccinated.

This was 2021

Central

They did frequently manage to reduce the amount of infection but that was a positive byproduct

The coping is insane

It was clearly sold as a means to stop transmission when first revealed but after they admitted it didn't perform as well in real life as it did in lab results

And the worst thing is, when you show people this they just say 'oh that doesn't count'"

The research results and official information disagreed with whatever you've seen. But I assume you had no intention of getting vaccinated and thus wouldn't have researched like others did.

The old tired conspiracy posts have been around a long time, as we've all seen here

By *moothCriminal_xMan 3 weeks ago

Redditch

The coping is insane

And the worst thing is, when you show people this they just say 'oh that doesn't count'"

Please provide 1 example of a scientist claiming the vaccines would prevent contraction and transmission in 100% of individuals.

Manchester (she/her)

It’s even more fascinating watching those they’ve duped double down. I suppose their egos just can’t handle how easily they were taken in. absolutely the pressure was immense my lash tech took one because she wanted to go on holiday she regrets it massively "

You might want to check what it is you're agreeing with 🤣

Manchester (she/her)

The coping is insane

And the worst thing is, when you show people this they just say 'oh that doesn't count'

The research results and official information disagreed with whatever you've seen. But I assume you had no intention of getting vaccinated and thus wouldn't have researched like others did.

The old tired conspiracy posts have been around a long time, as we've all seen here"

It's hilarious that apparently the smartest, most independent of us, can't come up with a new conspiracy in years. Just rehashing the hits.

It'd be cute if it wasn't so pitiful.

By *hilledGuyClactonMan 3 weeks ago

Little clacton

Perfectly happy with it.

All medicine or vaccines have a risk of side effects

Just like if you`ve thyroid and are on medication,your cancer risk is higher due to the medication.

By *assageVirtuosoMan 3 weeks ago

SouthEast

I'm very happy with my choice! No regrets whatsoever.

It turned out I'm smarter than a dozen government advisers combined.

By *tlanshiaWoman 3 weeks ago

Chatham

I don't feel any type of way. I made a choice with the information I had at the time (informed consent).

The fact I was vaccinated isn't on my mind daily

Cumbria

All this talk about the CDC makes me think there are people watching too many US conspiracy theory videos on YouTube.

By *hristopherd999Man 3 weeks ago

Brentwood

I watch all the youtube videos and then make my mind up

Central

"All this talk about the CDC makes me think there are people watching too many US conspiracy theory videos on YouTube."

The same tired antivac messages have been repeated here since the start of the pandemic. Each time stated as if they're somehow profound and fresh.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Durham

"All this talk about the CDC makes me think there are people watching too many US conspiracy theory videos on YouTube.

The same tired antivac messages have been repeated here since the start of the pandemic. Each time stated as if they're somehow profound and fresh. "

Right wing grifters and Russian bot farms seem to only be interested in the US, hence the CDC and fauci mentions.

By *amelaXTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Swindon

100% duped if you fell for the lies.

A vaccine that neither stops transmission or prevents illness

"100% duped if you fell for the lies.

A vaccine that neither stops transmission or prevents illness "

Erm ...it slowed transmission and helped prevent serious illness

FACT

Manchester (she/her)

FACT"

Only the studies that confirm their bedtime stories (if you squint and read it backwards) count. Obviously

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

FACT"

Have seen better 'facts' at the bottom of a teacup.

Cumbria

FACT

Have seen better 'facts' at the bottom of a teacup. "

Are you saying it didn’t slow transmission and help prevent serious illness?

SouthEast

FACT

Are you saying it didn’t slow transmission and help prevent serious illness?"

Covid vaccinations had one main purpose and was a great success in achieving it:

Made loads of 💵 for the corporations

$$$x$$$x$$$.

By *ayHayMan 3 weeks ago

Brinsley

I'm happy, although I wish the vaccine lasted longer than it actually does, because I had covid in May and I honestly thought I was going to die!

Anyway. since I had my initial first 3 Jabs (up to 2022), I have been X-Rayed, MRI Scanned and Airport Scanned, yet there is NO evidence I really had a Vaccine...

(make of that what you will - lol)

Reading

FACT

Are you saying it didn’t slow transmission and help prevent serious illness?

Covid vaccinations had one main purpose and was a great success in achieving it:

Made loads of 💵 for the corporations

$$$x$$$x$$$."

Ah, bless.

Peterborough

"Biden, said during a discussion on Sunday about the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) decision to drop mask recommendations for fully vaccinated individuals that vaccinated people become “dead ends” for COVID-19.

Appearing on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Fauci explained to host John Dickerson that fully vaccinated people can go without masks even if they have an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 because the level of virus is much lower in their nasopharynx, the top part of their throat that lies behind the nose, than it is in someone who is unvaccinated.

This was 2021"

Advice from the clinical lead infection control, is to wear a mask if we think we have it or a patient has it. Since I know masks work, I'll follow local policies.

Central

FACT

Have seen better 'facts' at the bottom of a teacup. "

At least that virus and the many treatments, including vaccines, helped to produce one of the biggest mountains of evidence that humans have ever produced. There are, of course, people who don't read or understand them, others who may look into teacups but the vaccines saved thousands of lives, reduced the severity of illness for many thousands more, as well as reducing the infectiousness of many, helping so many to avoid getting infected. They were never billed as providing sterilising immunity, just the same as the majority of vaccines don't. Even though many of the grifters like to sow the seeds of reducing contentment upon their inadequate health briefings. They can't win them all

By *ppydayzzMan 3 weeks ago

Leighton Buzzard

Where are all the piles of dead bodies of those who had the jabs? Or is it coming next week/year/decade?

If those having it were duped, to what end exactly?

Central

"Where are all the piles of dead bodies of those who had the jabs? Or is it coming next week/year/decade?

If those having it were duped, to what end exactly?"

I think there's a significant amount of projection going on, from the many who were duped by charlatans, YouTube money earners, grifters etc. It's as old as the hills in here

Manchester (she/her)

"Where are all the piles of dead bodies of those who had the jabs? Or is it coming next week/year/decade?

If those having it were duped, to what end exactly?"

We all died in 2022

By *ppydayzzMan 3 weeks ago

Leighton Buzzard

We all died in 2022"

Ahh yeah, sorry I forgot

Manchester (she/her)

We all died in 2022

Ahh yeah, sorry I forgot "

Easily done. The awake wolves didn't even complain about clearing up the billions of corpses

SouthEast

FACT

At least that virus and the many treatments, including vaccines, helped to produce one of the biggest mountains of evidence that humans have ever produced. There are, of course, people who don't read or understand them, others who may look into teacups but the vaccines saved thousands of lives, reduced the severity of illness for many thousands more, as well as reducing the infectiousness of many, helping so many to avoid getting infected. They were never billed as providing sterilising immunity, just the same as the majority of vaccines don't. Even though many of the grifters like to sow the seeds of reducing contentment upon their inadequate health briefings. They can't win them all "

Small but crucial correction : the majority of vaccines are made to provide immunity and actually do so.

Unlike covid vaccines. The latter provided a pass to travel

By *omblingFreeCouple 3 weeks ago

The Village, Wales

it's different for everyone. if you're paying attention that's kinda actually the point. I swear some of you are Russian trolls with kremlin issue duck pics lol

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Durham

FACT

At least that virus and the many treatments, including vaccines, helped to produce one of the biggest mountains of evidence that humans have ever produced. There are, of course, people who don't read or understand them, others who may look into teacups but the vaccines saved thousands of lives, reduced the severity of illness for many thousands more, as well as reducing the infectiousness of many, helping so many to avoid getting infected. They were never billed as providing sterilising immunity, just the same as the majority of vaccines don't. Even though many of the grifters like to sow the seeds of reducing contentment upon their inadequate health briefings. They can't win them all

Small but crucial correction : the majority of vaccines are made to provide immunity and actually do so.

Unlike covid vaccines. The latter provided a pass to travel "

Can you name some vaccines that give 100% immunity?

Central

FACT

Unlike covid vaccines. The latter provided a pass to travel "

That old trope, based on a lack of understanding of immunity and vaccines. Sterilising immunity isn't too norm, as I pointed out. A functional immunity, where someone might get infected but the immune systems fight off the infection, is more typical, with reduced illness severity and death levels - still a successful outcome.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

I don't feel duped. I actually belive the vaccinations made me extremely attractive and sexy to the opposite sex, obviously all the ladies on here haven't been vaccinated. 😁

By *eep_HeatMan 3 weeks ago

Cockington

Do your own research!

OK

Peer reviewed science papers are all very well and good but have you tried YouTube?"

🤣

By *eep_HeatMan 3 weeks ago

Cockington

It's fascinating to watch the right wing grifters try to resurrect the classic Covid hits - bird flu/ Ebola/ mpox is going to bring in globalist tyranny! Stand up and resist by sending me money!"

Well said…

X

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Dublin

I basically had to get it to return to work really but also i had so many in my circle that were either old or sick i felt a duty to protect everyone around me

I dont regret it for a second and had the work side been removed i more then likely still would have

By *ussex team upMan 3 weeks ago

Sussex

No-one was duped!

"No-one was duped!"

Actually that pretend doctor on YouTube did dupe a lot of people... Campbell or something

By *ornLordMan 3 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

"No-one was duped!"

The dupes were the ones who fell for the silly conspiracy theory nonsense and found that their tin-foil hat didn't work.

By *ornLordMan 3 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

[Removed by poster at 28/08/24 14:21:12]

Manchester (she/her)

FACT

Unlike covid vaccines. The latter provided a pass to travel

That old trope, based on a lack of understanding of immunity and vaccines. Sterilising immunity isn't too norm, as I pointed out. A functional immunity, where someone might get infected but the immune systems fight off the infection, is more typical, with reduced illness severity and death levels - still a successful outcome. "

It's bizarre to me that people won't consider that their over simplified version of high school biology might not reflect the very complex (adult) fields of immunology and vaccinology, or that these fields will continue to evolve.

My science teacher taught me about geology for about a split second when I was thirteen, therefore I am an expert. Take that, big rock!

By *orlandaMan 3 weeks ago

Norwich

"I'm happy to be vaccinated...my body, my choice."

And that's all there is to it really! I'm happy not to be vaccinated...my body my choice!

No one has any right to tell anyone else what they should or shouldn't choose to have put in their body.

By *espacito56Man 3 weeks ago

Orkney

Government vaccine ?

Tin foil hat time ?

"

Apparently

By *espacito56Man 3 weeks ago

Orkney

"I'm happy to be vaccinated...my body, my choice.

And that's all there is to it really! I'm happy not to be vaccinated...my body my choice!

No one has any right to tell anyone else what they should or shouldn't choose to have put in their body."

Indeed. Your choice, any nobody forced anybody to accept the vaccinations.

But be aware that failure to be vaccinated increases your chances of infection and hence your likelihood of propagating the outbreak.

Your choice, yes, but you don't exist in isolation.

By *ugby 123Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I wish I never had my 1st too coz now I get a cold more regularly where as before I had covid jabs I rarely got them , I've never had the flu either"

That could be covid, the symptoms have changed as the virus changed and as you can still get covid even after an injection then it is possible.

Peterborough

"I wish I never had my 1st too coz now I get a cold more regularly where as before I had covid jabs I rarely got them , I've never had the flu either

That could be covid, the symptoms have changed as the virus changed and as you can still get covid even after an injection then it is possible."

Recurrent respiratory infections can have differential diagnoses. I'd get checked out by the GP if I were you.

By *ust RachelTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Horsham

Wot do us sheeples know anyways!"

The sheeple remark goes both ways, don't forget the flock that followed the youtube line of research....

Norwich

"

But be aware that failure to be vaccinated increases your chances of infection and hence your likelihood of propagating the outbreak.

Your choice, yes, but you don't exist in isolation."

And yet I have still to get COVID.

I don't exist in isolation, there are millions of us unvaxxed folk out there.

Cumbria

"

I don't exist in isolation, there are millions of us unvaxxed folk out there."

How do you know you are yet to get COVID?

By *ugby 123Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I wish I never had my 1st too coz now I get a cold more regularly where as before I had covid jabs I rarely got them , I've never had the flu either

That could be covid, the symptoms have changed as the virus changed and as you can still get covid even after an injection then it is possible.

Recurrent respiratory infections can have differential diagnoses. I'd get checked out by the GP if I were you."

I am assuming you are answering the person I quoted

Norwich

"

How do you know you are yet to get COVID?"

Because every time I've got a cold I have tested, and it's always been negative. Admittedly I'm not prone to colds often, I look after myself.

I probably will get it at some point...just haven't had it yet

couple, us we him her.

I've never understood this mentality of

" I've never had COVID so clearly it's a lie and doesn't exist"

Despite all of the deaths and evidence to the contrary people still deny it's existence.

There's literally hundreds of viruses and illnesses that we have all never had but doesn't mean they don't exist.

And thankfully due to extensive vaccination programs many have been eradicated.

Bloody science

Cumbria

"

How do you know you are yet to get COVID?

Because every time I've got a cold I have tested, and it's always been negative. Admittedly I'm not prone to colds often, I look after myself.

I probably will get it at some point...just haven't had it yet

"

You are aware that you can have COVID and be asymptomatic, yeah?

Peterborough

Recurrent respiratory infections can have differential diagnoses. I'd get checked out by the GP if I were you.

I am assuming you are answering the person I quoted"

Absolutely

"I've never understood this mentality of

Despite all of the deaths and evidence to the contrary people still deny it's existence.

There's literally hundreds of viruses and illnesses that we have all never had but doesn't mean they don't exist.

Bloody science "

Getting hit by a bus must be a figment of someones imagination, never happend to me .. what about you?

couple, us we him her.

Bloody science

Getting hit by a bus must be a figment of someones imagination, never happend to me .. what about you?"

Buses are fake and not real, invented by the government to keep sheeple in check.

By *omblingFreeCouple 3 weeks ago

The Village, Wales

Bloody science

Getting hit by a bus must be a figment of someones imagination, never happend to me .. what about you?"

you've clearly never been to Bristol! where the bus drivers learn on the race course at Castle Comb...in a blindfold. Bristol with one of the most horrendous road networks anywhere in Europe. One of my work colleagues was reversed into by a bus and crushed to death in Bristol about 15 years ago. Not run over as such but crushed by the back end of a bus.

Mr.

By *otblonde71Woman 3 weeks ago

stonehaven

Jesus are we still banging on about that. Move on people.

By *r John WickMan 3 weeks ago

The Continental

"Jesus are we still banging on about that. Move on people. "

They’ll still be banging in about it in 20 years time and 10 billion people haven’t been killed off by it.

Central

"Jesus are we still banging on about that. Move on people.

They’ll still be banging in about it in 20 years time and 10 billion people haven’t been killed off by it.

"

Exercise is vitally essential And we'll be likely closer to the next pandemic by then

Manchester (she/her)

Exercise is vitally essential And we'll be likely closer to the next pandemic by then "

If I were cleaning up billions of bodies I wouldn't have the time or the energy to claim victory.

But what would I know, I died two years ago.

By *inkydong12Man 3 weeks ago

Chester

I think it’s madness to take a vaccine where the provider is immune from prosecution. It was a trail jab and there have been many deadly side effects. If you have no underlying conditions don’t bother. I had the “Covid” twice and my system eradicated it.

Reading

"I think it’s madness to take a vaccine where the provider is immune from prosecution. It was a trail jab and there have been many deadly side effects. If you have no underlying conditions don’t bother. I had the “Covid” twice and my system eradicated it. "

Ah, bless

Peterborough

"I think it’s madness to take a vaccine where the provider is immune from prosecution. It was a trail jab and there have been many deadly side effects. If you have no underlying conditions don’t bother. I had the “Covid” twice and my system eradicated it.

Ah, bless "

You sound like me

Manchester (she/her)

"I think it’s madness to take a vaccine where the provider is immune from prosecution. It was a trail jab and there have been many deadly side effects. If you have no underlying conditions don’t bother. I had the “Covid” twice and my system eradicated it.

Ah, bless "

It's fun when people make shit up on the basis of ignorance

Cumbria

Exercise is vitally essential And we'll be likely closer to the next pandemic by then

If I were cleaning up billions of bodies I wouldn't have the time or the energy to claim victory.

But what would I know, I died two years ago."

I’ll be honest, the afterlife is not what I was expecting, bloody Bill Gates.

Manchester (she/her)

I’ll be honest, the afterlife is not what I was expecting, bloody Bill Gates."

Yeah. Fauci promised unicorns and scientists are never allowed to be wrong unless there's a cabal. And also Americans have power over us because reasons

Cumbria

Yeah. Fauci promised unicorns and scientists are never allowed to be wrong unless there's a cabal. And also Americans have power over us because reasons "

The CDC have been caught out saying that the afterlife isn’t real, so what even is this, the matrix?

Peterborough

Yeah. Fauci promised unicorns and scientists are never allowed to be wrong unless there's a cabal. And also Americans have power over us because reasons

The CDC have been caught out saying that the afterlife isn’t real, so what even is this, the matrix?"

A figment of Trump's imagination? No he's not that clever and he'd make more than just bojo in his own image

Manchester (she/her)

The CDC have been caught out saying that the afterlife isn’t real, so what even is this, the matrix?

A figment of Trump's imagination? No he's not that clever and he'd make more than just bojo in his own image "

Trump is the bigliest Messiah. The only person able to save us from the pharmapocalypse and the terrible president who inflicted tens of millions of jibby jabby deaths under Warp Speed who may or may not also be Donald Trump.

Make brain worms cool again!

Cumbria

A figment of Trump's imagination? No he's not that clever and he'd make more than just bojo in his own image

Trump is the bigliest Messiah. The only person able to save us from the pharmapocalypse and the terrible president who inflicted tens of millions of jibby jabby deaths under Warp Speed who may or may not also be Donald Trump.

Make brain worms cool again!"

Maybe we’re all just a figment of RFK jr’s brain worms’s imagination?