FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Symptoms

Symptoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hutters99 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Wakefield

Hi guys has anyone ever experienced symptoms and decided to self diagnose/treat because it’s hard to get an appointment?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tYourPleasure_80Man 7 weeks ago

Newcastle/Leeds/Manchester

As it's viral there is no treatment other than self management. Unless you're considered to be in a high risk group (eg immunocompromised) then you'd be offered antivirals by your local CMDU

By *melie LALWoman 7 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Hi guys has anyone ever experienced symptoms and decided to self diagnose/treat because it’s hard to get an appointment? "

Do you mean any symptoms?

Please don't forget pharmacists may be able to help.

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

I'm not sure syphilis goes away on its own

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Symptoms of what?

I frequently self diagnose and treat with over the counter remedies or no remedies at all. I always have, I thought everyone did.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would only try to get a doctor's appointment nowadays for something really serious. It's just impossible in this area. Someone posted on Facebook recently that they'd been seen the same day as if it was something to be praised, loads of replies were versions of 'that's literally their job'

By *ackformore100Man 7 weeks ago

Tin town

"Hi guys has anyone ever experienced symptoms and decided to self diagnose/treat because it’s hard to get an appointment? "

Sadly that's the only choice around my Dr's. They are shockingly bad. Not great for anyone's long term health though. I mean for simple stuff we need to take the responsibility but..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 12:58:50]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi guys has anyone ever experienced symptoms and decided to self diagnose/treat because it’s hard to get an appointment?

Sadly that's the only choice around my Dr's. They are shockingly bad. Not great for anyone's long term health though. I mean for simple stuff we need to take the responsibility but.. "

Yep

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

There's lots of online and telephone support, that could save you from passing infections to others. Self testing is possible for Covid and other problems may have tests sent to you, for you to return, to get your results.

» Add a new message to this topic