FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The Wheels are coming off

The Wheels are coming off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angman666 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

A previously censored paper from The Lancet has now undergone peer review and is available online.

The study, titled “A Systematic Review of Autopsy Findings in Deaths After COVID-19 Vaccination,” analyzed 325 autopsy cases and found that a staggering 73.9% of deaths were either directly due to or significantly contributed to by the COVID-19 vaccination.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uliette500Woman 11 weeks ago

Hull

"A previously censored paper from The Lancet has now undergone peer review and is available online.

The study, titled “A Systematic Review of Autopsy Findings in Deaths After COVID-19 Vaccination,” analyzed 325 autopsy cases and found that a staggering 73.9% of deaths were either directly due to or significantly contributed to by the COVID-19 vaccination."

Considering the study only contained 325 autopsy cases and one necropsy case. The mean age of death was 70.4 years. The most implicated organ system among cases was the cardiovascular (49%), followed by hematological (17%), respiratory (11%), and multiple organ systems (7%). Three or more organ systems were affected in 21 cases.

Yes these were within 2 weeks of their vaccine but it also states - Our data suggest a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccination and death.

So using their words they found a "CASUAL" link that 325 people most of them around 70 years old died within 2 weeks of vaccination from the vaccine. These conditions are already very high causes of death in that age group naturally. I'd love to know how they can actually prove the vaccine caused their death.

Not really concrete evidence if you ask me but whatever.

Tewkesbury

So why censor????? Deaths 1-20 are up 22%

By *va_NightingaleTV/TS 11 weeks ago

North Manchester

"A previously censored paper from The Lancet has now undergone peer review and is available online.

The study, titled “A Systematic Review of Autopsy Findings in Deaths After COVID-19 Vaccination,” analyzed 325 autopsy cases and found that a staggering 73.9% of deaths were either directly due to or significantly contributed to by the COVID-19 vaccination.

Considering the study only contained 325 autopsy cases and one necropsy case. The mean age of death was 70.4 years. The most implicated organ system among cases was the cardiovascular (49%), followed by hematological (17%), respiratory (11%), and multiple organ systems (7%). Three or more organ systems were affected in 21 cases.

Yes these were within 2 weeks of their vaccine but it also states - Our data suggest a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccination and death.

So using their words they found a "CASUAL" link that 325 people most of them around 70 years old died within 2 weeks of vaccination from the vaccine. These conditions are already very high causes of death in that age group naturally. I'd love to know how they can actually prove the vaccine caused their death.

Not really concrete evidence if you ask me but whatever. "

Genuine ask........

Did you mean CAUSAL or CASUAL as you've used both words....??

I have very little interest in medical terminology, even less in medical matters of this type.

I casually flashed your post and noticed the anomaly.

Sorry.... Pedantic-am-I...!

By *alandNitaCouple 11 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"So why censor????? Deaths 1-20 are up 22%"

Where did you get this figure? I can't find anything to suggest this.

By *ools and the brainCouple 11 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"So why censor????? Deaths 1-20 are up 22%"

Because nutjobs and conspiracy theorists would have jumped on it claiming a moral victory regardless of the actual facts.

Tewkesbury

"So why censor????? Deaths 1-20 are up 22%

Because nutjobs and conspiracy theorists would have jumped on it claiming a moral victory regardless of the actual facts."

Its out there if you use the right search engine, I'm into sadism, I get my kicks from this, so does the NHS and government

Tewkesbury

Try the Lancet, its on there.

Tewkesbury

Or simply go to their site, they knew all along, now they uncensor and they think they're covered and they're probably right. Strange the unvaxxed are the only one who care about the vaxx injured, best of luck!!

By *melie LALWoman 11 weeks ago

Peterborough

"This preprint has been removed by Preprints with The Lancet because the study's conclusions are not supported by the study methodology. Preprints with The Lancet reserves the right to remove a paper that has been posted if we determine that it has violated our screening criteria. Preprints available here are not Lancet publications or necessarily under review with a Lancet journal. These preprints are early stage research papers that have not been peer-reviewed."

Tewkesbury

""This preprint has been removed by Preprints with The Lancet because the study's conclusions are not supported by the study methodology. Preprints with The Lancet reserves the right to remove a paper that has been posted if we determine that it has violated our screening criteria. Preprints available here are not Lancet publications or necessarily under review with a Lancet journal. These preprints are early stage research papers that have not been peer-reviewed.""
Yes they have, I'll bet a thousand you had no jabs at all like 75% of NHS staff

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I would say on the wifes ward it were fairly 50/50 split been under 40s mostly werent and over mostly were, most the consultants werent and once one of the matrons passed at work directly after the moderna most on the ward refused afterwards

Peterborough

conducted a systematic review of all published autopsy reports involving COVID-19 vaccination-induced myocarditis through 3 July 2023. We searched PubMed and ScienceDirect using all possible combinations of the following keywords: ‘COVID-19 Vaccine’, ‘SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine’, or ‘COVID Vaccination’, and ‘Post-mortem’, ‘Autopsy’, or ‘myocarditis’

. If the criteria has to include the causality. They are going to find the causality!

Then you find out there are only

28 out of around 1700 studies.

Puts a very different slant on things. No wonder I found my above post, the removal of the non peer reviewed pre-printed paper due to poor methodology.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

It's interesting to see such an interpretation, from a small sample.

Tewkesbury

I see the Daily Mail are reputing on Unit 731, how appropriate, nothing like exposing another medical cover up to cover another medical cover up. They like Dr Mengele were all let off, not this time

Tewkesbury

The way you lot go on you'd think you were the majority

Who censored it?

The preprint was removed because the conclusion wasn't supported by the methodology.

Also many of the authors are linked to the wellness company. Which apparently sells supplements to stop myocarditis. So skin in this game.

It's 74pc of cases reviews. Which were selected because they mentioned vaccinations.

So 74pc of the 325 cases thought to be linked to vaccines, were.

But 325 is next to negligible when considering how many vaccines there were.

Peterborough

""This preprint has been removed by Preprints with The Lancet because the study's conclusions are not supported by the study methodology. Preprints with The Lancet reserves the right to remove a paper that has been posted if we determine that it has violated our screening criteria. Preprints available here are not Lancet publications or necessarily under review with a Lancet journal. These preprints are early stage research papers that have not been peer-reviewed." Yes they have, I'll bet a thousand you had no jabs at all like 75% of NHS staff"

You don't have a clue.

Tewkesbury

Best of luck but I bet you've had none of them like 75% of nurses

"Best of luck but I bet you've had none of them like 75% of nurses"
nurses or NHS staff ?

Peterborough

"Best of luck but I bet you've had none of them like 75% of nurses"

Some of us are nurses

Tewkesbury

So why so defensive, why am I I still alive

Tewkesbury

"Best of luck but I bet you've had none of them like 75% of nurses

Some of us are nurses "

And i bet you've not had it

"So why so defensive, why am I I still alive"
noone claimed covid was 100pc lethal.

Peterborough

Some of us are nurses

And i bet you've not had it"

I had two AZ and two Pfizer.

Tewkesbury

Nurse they saw the blood clot, GB syndrome, but took the £15 per jab.

Tewkesbury

Some of us are nurses

And i bet you've not had it

I had two AZ and two Pfizer.

"

good

Peterborough

"So why so defensive, why am I I still alive noone claimed covid was 100pc lethal. "

And oddly enough, a very biased study didn't find the vaccine 100% fatal either. Quite amusing.

Tewkesbury

Nor is smoking, the stronger you are the more resistance you have. Don't take notice of that one with the evil smile, definitely Brigade 77

Tewkesbury

Nor is smoking

"So why so defensive, why am I I still alive noone claimed covid was 100pc lethal.

And oddly enough, a very biased study didn't find the vaccine 100% fatal either. Quite amusing."

25pc of cases originally linked to the vaccine were then judged not to be.

Good paper.

"Nor is smoking, the stronger you are the more resistance you have. Don't take notice of that one with the evil smile, definitely Brigade 77"
odd strawman. What's your point caller ?

Tewkesbury

"So why so defensive, why am I I still alive noone claimed covid was 100pc lethal.

And oddly enough, a very biased study didn't find the vaccine 100% fatal either. Quite amusing."

The government was going full mandate, knock on the door of the unvaxxed and hold you down, until they realised 75% of NHS nurses had refused, why, they saw what it was doing.

And oddly enough, a very biased study didn't find the vaccine 100% fatal either. Quite amusing. The government was going full mandate, knock on the door of the unvaxxed and hold you down, until they realised 75% of NHS nurses had refused, why, they saw what it was doing. "

i think it were more up untill the anesthetist got on thr news speaking to javid explaining how un realistic it were for the jabs to offer protection unless boosted every 10 weeks few days later it were scapped

Tewkesbury

How many days of work you had and I bet a lot less than the number you'd rather not go into, feeling shit, but covid has dispersed thank to Putin. There is a pneumonia epidemic in Australia now its pretty warm and dry there, this winter its coming

Tewkesbury

Most nurse have and doctor like smiley here are trained by big pharma and they simply quote from the book, I'm a chemical engineer, I could be a doctor but my qualification meant I could get a better paid job in industry without going to medical college. In other words, only the dregs go into the NHS, anyone any good goes to Harley Street

Unfortunatly nowadays no body asks (why) in any profession in my line of work i love nothing more than asking why, how, what if even if its something simple i think its the way we learn and a good boss/tutor /mentor should explain why not "because we do or because the book says so"

Tewkesbury

People would rather be wrong and not stand out. I don't care, I made my company a fortune and they try to coerce me to take like Ed Dowd said I'll live in hills and woods first. Check him out he collects raw data and its not pretty.

By *ondiego85Man 11 weeks ago

nottingham

Alright alright, the usual nincompoops are back, talking of non existing censorship and incensing studies that are rubbish because they don’t have the education required to read and judge a scientific paper

Popcorns ready, make my day

By *chpunkeeMan 11 weeks ago

knutsford

Loving the range of comments. No medication is 100% safe and considering the urgency and speed with which the vaccine was produced it worked incredibly well.

For those that believe the government were trying to inject you with something bad and untested def not the case. The way vaccines work means they did enough pre testing. Vaccines are only aimed at stimulating an antigen response and nothing more.

The poor general understanding of biology, biological sciences, pharmacology and basic physiology are what gives rise most of the "alt" theories.

The big numbers are over 5.5billion inoculations vs 700m covid infections 7m deaths. Compared with approx 50m deaths due to the Spanish flu in 1918.

In relative terms the fact that so many people were prepared to take the vaccine broke the p2p transmission and saved significantly more lives.

By *ondiego85Man 11 weeks ago

nottingham

And oddly enough, a very biased study didn't find the vaccine 100% fatal either. Quite amusing. The government was going full mandate, knock on the door of the unvaxxed and hold you down, until they realised 75% of NHS nurses had refused, why, they saw what it was doing. i think it were more up untill the anesthetist got on thr news speaking to javid explaining how un realistic it were for the jabs to offer protection unless boosted every 10 weeks few days later it were scapped "

Never happened, mate

And oddly enough, a very biased study didn't find the vaccine 100% fatal either. Quite amusing. The government was going full mandate, knock on the door of the unvaxxed and hold you down, until they realised 75% of NHS nurses had refused, why, they saw what it was doing. i think it were more up untill the anesthetist got on thr news speaking to javid explaining how un realistic it were for the jabs to offer protection unless boosted every 10 weeks few days later it were scapped

Never happened, mate "

what didnt?

Tewkesbury

So why excess deaths up 22%, WWI never did that.

The quote button is your friend.

Tewkesbury

"Loving the range of comments. No medication is 100% safe and considering the urgency and speed with which the vaccine was produced it worked incredibly well.

For those that believe the government were trying to inject you with something bad and untested def not the case. The way vaccines work means they did enough pre testing. Vaccines are only aimed at stimulating an antigen response and nothing more.

The poor general understanding of biology, biological sciences, pharmacology and basic physiology are what gives rise most of the "alt" theories.

The big numbers are over 5.5billion inoculations vs 700m covid infections 7m deaths. Compared with approx 50m deaths due to the Spanish flu in 1918.

In relative terms the fact that so many people were prepared to take the vaccine broke the p2p transmission and saved significantly more lives.

"

It was 17 million two years ago

Intrigued where this 75pc had come from.

Most I can find is 5. Across all staff.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60104140

Tewkesbury

Do your own research. BBC is Gates funded

By *naswingdressWoman 11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

""This preprint has been removed by Preprints with The Lancet because the study's conclusions are not supported by the study methodology. Preprints with The Lancet reserves the right to remove a paper that has been posted if we determine that it has violated our screening criteria. Preprints available here are not Lancet publications or necessarily under review with a Lancet journal. These preprints are early stage research papers that have not been peer-reviewed.""

Quality control. Oh noes. Tyranny!

"Do your own research. BBC is Gates funded"
I tried to. That is what I found.

Plus, I didn't make the claim.

Tho my research has found that 100pc of unvaxinated smell and are virgins.

Tewkesbury

You won't be missed

Manchester (she/her)

"Do your own research. BBC is Gates funded"

I've done my own research and found that the BBC/Gates funding canard is wildly misleading and shouted by people who think research means sitting on the toilet scrolling Facebook.

Tewkesbury

""This preprint has been removed by Preprints with The Lancet because the study's conclusions are not supported by the study methodology. Preprints with The Lancet reserves the right to remove a paper that has been posted if we determine that it has violated our screening criteria. Preprints available here are not Lancet publications or necessarily under review with a Lancet journal. These preprints are early stage research papers that have not been peer-reviewed."

Quality control. Oh noes. Tyranny!"

Its been put back, simply go to the site and it reappears by magic, at the date it was censored

Manchester (she/her)

""This preprint has been removed by Preprints with The Lancet because the study's conclusions are not supported by the study methodology. Preprints with The Lancet reserves the right to remove a paper that has been posted if we determine that it has violated our screening criteria. Preprints available here are not Lancet publications or necessarily under review with a Lancet journal. These preprints are early stage research papers that have not been peer-reviewed."

Quality control. Oh noes. Tyranny! Its been put back, simply go to the site and it reappears by magic, at the date it was censored "

Do you know what censorship means?

Quality control. Oh noes. Tyranny! Its been put back, simply go to the site and it reappears by magic, at the date it was censored "

what do you mean by "at the date it was censored" ?

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 11 weeks ago

Middle England

In the words of Private James Frazer "we're doomed!"

Manchester (she/her)

"In the words of Private James Frazer "we're doomed!""

In the words of esteemed Health Ranger Mike Adams, interviewed by Alex Jonesat the beginning of the pandemic: "it's over for humanity. There will only be lone survivors"

By *eronikapaulCouple 11 weeks ago

Reading

DON'T TELL THEM PRIVATE JONES!

By *ackformore100Man 11 weeks ago

Tin town

Don't tell them your name pike

By *I TwoCouple 11 weeks ago

all around

The study, titled “A Systematic Review of Autopsy Findings in Deaths After COVID-19 Vaccination,” analyzed 325 autopsy cases and found that a staggering 73.9% of deaths were either directly due to or significantly contributed to by the COVID-19 vaccination."

Over 99% of people who died were either men or women.

Middle England

"In the words of Private James Frazer "we're doomed!"

Don't tell them your name pike "

Lol ^^

As a couple who still suffer the aftermath of Covid we used to take these posts seriously. Now they just lighten the mood as we get on with our daily lives.

By *ad NannaWoman 11 weeks ago

East London

"Most nurse have and doctor like smiley here are trained by big pharma and they simply quote from the book, I'm a chemical engineer, I could be a doctor but my qualification meant I could get a better paid job in industry without going to medical college. In other words, only the dregs go into the NHS, anyone any good goes to Harley Street"

My NHS gynaecologist has a practice on Harley Street.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Central

And oddly enough, a very biased study didn't find the vaccine 100% fatal either. Quite amusing. The government was going full mandate, knock on the door of the unvaxxed and hold you down, until they realised 75% of NHS nurses had refused, why, they saw what it was doing. "

The way to discuss a paper is probably not by spouting what you just have. If you have a good understanding of it and solid points, they can be made with good strength and clarity

Peterborough

"Do your own research. BBC is Gates funded

I've done my own research and found that the BBC/Gates funding canard is wildly misleading and shouted by people who think research means sitting on the toilet scrolling Facebook."

Or that peer reviewed is the only standard required to assure of a worthy study

Peterborough

"Most nurse have and doctor like smiley here are trained by big pharma and they simply quote from the book, I'm a chemical engineer, I could be a doctor but my qualification meant I could get a better paid job in industry without going to medical college. In other words, only the dregs go into the NHS, anyone any good goes to Harley Street"

You couldn't be a doctor or a nurse.

BTW we are not "trained", we have studied to read through bullshit and to give evidence based care.

Middle England

"Intrigued where this 75pc had come from.

Most I can find is 5. Across all staff.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60104140"

From what I've read most reports vary from 5-25% certainly nothing like 75% and of course the reasons could be many and varied; religious, ethnic background etc. The stupid catch all the poster gave is all just designed to fit their narrative. That's why I always take it with a pinch (large) of salt.

By *ubcdverykinkyMan 11 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

It's already happened to this site is full of people looking at ur pics or talk about it

Peterborough

"Most nurse have and doctor like smiley here are trained by big pharma and they simply quote from the book, I'm a chemical engineer, I could be a doctor but my qualification meant I could get a better paid job in industry without going to medical college. In other words, only the dregs go into the NHS, anyone any good goes to Harley Street

You couldn't be a doctor or a nurse.

BTW we are not "trained", we have studied to read through bullshit and to give evidence based care."

Although we do skills training with companies who have monopolies on equipment but that's the nature of innovation.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 11 weeks ago

Reading

What a hugely inaccurate and insulting comment to make. Hang your head in shame.

By *omKsubSMan 11 weeks ago

Newton

"

Tho my research has found that 100pc of unvaxinated smell and are virgins. "

Your method is flawed, rejected by peer review.