FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Microplastics in Penises

Microplastics in Penises

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idnight Rambler OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Pershore

As if we don't have enough to fret about, scientists have now found evidence of microplastics in the cell structure of penises. There is a theory that this is linked to increased rates of ED. Have you got a flexy willy? What to do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Silver FuxMan 12 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"As if we don't have enough to fret about, scientists have now found evidence of microplastics in the cell structure of penises. There is a theory that this is linked to increased rates of ED. Have you got a flexy willy? What to do?"

Even worse is microplastics in micropenises

By *ayd100Man 12 weeks ago

clitheroe

That's me I'm afraid

By *ighugs69Man 12 weeks ago

Port Talbot

While that's a concern its also been found in major organs and the nervous system.

Any risks are unknown, hopefully there won't be too many since not much can be done about it.

By *alcon43Woman 12 weeks ago

Paisley

Try being a victim of pelvic mesh. Surgeons implanting ‘safe’ polypropylene to correct a prolapse. Men have it implanted to fix hernias and prolapses too. Problem is it cuts in to your organs internally and causes damage.

Finding micro plastics is the least of your problems. They’re finding it everywhere.

By *melie LALWoman 12 weeks ago

Peterborough

"As if we don't have enough to fret about, scientists have now found evidence of microplastics in the cell structure of penises. There is a theory that this is linked to increased rates of ED. Have you got a flexy willy? What to do?"

Are they recyclable?

By *oleraine-coupleCouple 12 weeks ago

coleraine

We are all consuming plastics each and every day.

In our food, from our drinks, from our take always, from our ready meals, from our microwave cooking.

By *ndisMan 12 weeks ago

Liverpool

Micro plastic in a micro penis would be really bad.

By *he Silver FuxMan 12 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Actually PTFE might be beneficial

By *erry bull1Man 12 weeks ago

doncaster

Are dildos recycled penises

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Chichester

woooo finally the time of the real life futa cocks is coming .... i cant wait for my cock to grow bad dragon dildo sized then with these plastics soon

mofos it will be over for you once i start rampaging holes with the beast

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

It's you lot getting your depopulation jabs.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 12 weeks ago

Reading

"It's you lot getting your depopulation jabs."

Ah, bless

By *ophieslutTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Central

It's a massive problem, as they can help to transport other noxious chemicals into and around our body. . In the penis, balls and - I think - crossing the blood brain barrier. They've been found in all placentas studied from newborn children

So little in known about their potential effects, so it's likely going to be a lifelong problem, trying to discover and learn. I'm sure manufacturers won't pick up any tabs for the associated costs down stream.

By *iddle ManMan 12 weeks ago

Walsall

Mmmm plastics

By *ayor 42nd StreetMan 12 weeks ago

Branston

So a real life Barbie and Ken is possible? Honestly, Global warming is a thing, but I do not believe man has anything to do with it, my opinion is neither here nor there, but I do firmly believe we are on the verge of extinction because of plastic. No matter which part of the body they look at, which animal they look at, or which part of the world, microplastic is everywhere. I reckon this is a far bigger threat to humanity than fossil fuel.

By *egoMan 12 weeks ago

Preston

Mines very plastic, most are ??

By *rowley616Man 12 weeks ago

Scarborough

No one is using mine anyway.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Central

"So a real life Barbie and Ken is possible? Honestly, Global warming is a thing, but I do not believe man has anything to do with it, my opinion is neither here nor there, but I do firmly believe we are on the verge of extinction because of plastic. No matter which part of the body they look at, which animal they look at, or which part of the world, microplastic is everywhere. I reckon this is a far bigger threat to humanity than fossil fuel."

The evidence accepted by scientists is very clear, that humans have caused this global heating. Any other processes, including natural elements, are insignificant.

By *ayor 42nd StreetMan 12 weeks ago

Branston

"So a real life Barbie and Ken is possible? Honestly, Global warming is a thing, but I do not believe man has anything to do with it, my opinion is neither here nor there, but I do firmly believe we are on the verge of extinction because of plastic. No matter which part of the body they look at, which animal they look at, or which part of the world, microplastic is everywhere. I reckon this is a far bigger threat to humanity than fossil fuel.

The evidence accepted by scientists is very clear, that humans have caused this global heating. Any other processes, including natural elements, are insignificant. "

and yet, there are other scientists who believe otherwise. Fact is hippos once roamed Europe and the UK, barely 8000 years ago, in the greater scheme of things, that was barely 2 minutes ago. They moved south or died because it got too cold for them to live here. That was many 1000's of years before the industrial revolution, but hey, don't argue with science, because they know everything. Just like they predicted in the 30's that the world was going to be iced over because of fossil fuel. Or that acid rain was going to end us in the 70's. We're being told the floods all over the world are because of global warming, do yourself a favour, google the worst floods on the planet. You will find most of them are pre 1600's. but yeah OK, the warming up and cooling down of the planet is man made. It really does depend on where you place the base line on temperature, our scientists have, for whatever reason, ignored the data pre 1930. 1000's of ice drills have proven todays scientists completely and utterly wrong in their assumptions. And as for your remark about natural, they have no idea as to the output from volcanoes, they only studied 17 of them in depth, and more than half of those were considered dormant, they only recently discovered the fields in the oceans, they have less than no idea how much CO2 is produced by those fields, they also have no idea as to how many of those fields there are. I'm sure you are aware that the current CO2 level on the planet is around 0.04%? I'm sure you are also aware that all life on earth would cease to exist if the CO2 level drops below 0.03%. Don't believe me, google it, the truth is out there, you just have to look for it, and no, the news channels are most definitely not the place to find the truth, they report what they think we want to hear.

By *younaughty2Man 6 weeks ago

preston

I thought the ladies likes the flex

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

"No one is using mine anyway. "

I'm not shocked to hear this.

By *izandpaulCouple 6 weeks ago

merseyside

"So a real life Barbie and Ken is possible? Honestly, Global warming is a thing, but I do not believe man has anything to do with it, my opinion is neither here nor there, but I do firmly believe we are on the verge of extinction because of plastic. No matter which part of the body they look at, which animal they look at, or which part of the world, microplastic is everywhere. I reckon this is a far bigger threat to humanity than fossil fuel."

An apocalypse brought on by an attack of polyester penis.

Well, we all have to go somehow.

By *argaret James200TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Birmingham

"As if we don't have enough to fret about, scientists have now found evidence of microplastics in the cell structure of penises. There is a theory that this is linked to increased rates of ED. Have you got a flexy willy? What to do?

Even worse is microplastics in micropenises"

Woah there tiger, no bodies micro-ing my penis.

Probably all those nasty contaminated jabs you covidians have had.

By *interflingMan 6 weeks ago

london

"Try being a victim of pelvic mesh. Surgeons implanting ‘safe’ polypropylene to correct a prolapse. Men have it implanted to fix hernias and prolapses too. Problem is it cuts in to your organs internally and causes damage.

Finding micro plastics is the least of your problems. They’re finding it everywhere. "

Wait, what?! Are they still administering these?

By *orny PTMan 6 weeks ago

Peterborough

"We are all consuming plastics each and every day.

In our food, from our drinks, from our take always, from our ready meals, from our microwave cooking.

"

Worst of all...glitter whether it's in make up, metallic car paint or even kiddywinks' artwork, this common product is so wasteful and not taken seriously. How many eco warriers are guilty of this one?

t gets everywhere and wanted to end up in the rivers, ground and ultimately all creatures.

Is is an accident, that glitter rhymes with litter?

Every penis, be it micro or not is linked to 5G and is now nothing more than a booster transmitter.

... Pretty sure I just heard the sickening sound of a cock exploding down my street just now...

...Anyone hear that?

YOUR cock could be next!

By *oxesMan 6 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

ED?

By *lik and PaulCouple 6 weeks ago

Flagrante

"ED?"

...phone home

By *orny PTMan 6 weeks ago

Peterborough

and look how his tip glowed in the dark.

By *anforkinkywomenMan 6 weeks ago

Barwell

I'm dyslexic and ready that as Micropenises in plastic.

By *uckyNineMan 5 weeks ago

prescot

"Micro plastic in a micro penis would be really bad. "

Does this not then just become plastic in a penis with the 2 micros cancelling eachother out?

By *ackformore100Man 5 weeks ago

Tin town

They are working on a vaccine for it. In the meantime you must keep a 2m gap between you and the next person or they might get microplastic too.

By *ackformore100Man 5 weeks ago

Tin town

"We are all consuming plastics each and every day.

Worst of all...glitter whether it's in make up, metallic car paint or even kiddywinks' artwork, this common product is so wasteful and not taken seriously. How many eco warriers are guilty of this one?

t gets everywhere and wanted to end up in the rivers, ground and ultimately all creatures.

Is is an accident, that glitter rhymes with litter?"

It also rhymes with twitter which is Welsh for something.

By *ornucopiaMan 5 weeks ago

Bexley

imagine what you could hear with a microphone in the penis!

By *andL4FunCouple 5 weeks ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

I’d have thought once a certain level is reached it’s happy days and you’re a human dildo!

By *ornucopiaMan 5 weeks ago

Bexley

"Every penis, be it micro or not is linked to 5G and is now nothing more than a booster transmitter."

See, what have people been warning about 5G since long before all the Tiktok scientists came on the scene.

No tissue heating without RF!

By *itaandJohnCouple 5 weeks ago

Bristol

"Probably all those nasty contaminated jabs you covidians have had."

Clearly you have far too many microplastics affecting your brain 🤣

By *orny PTMan 5 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I'm dyslexic and ready that as Micropenises in plastic."

I thought condoms were latex.