FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Oral without

Oral without

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    15 weeks ago

Hi, I've been weighing up risks. I'm completely free of any sti's. Does anyone give/receive blowjobs without protection? and has anyone got an sti as a result? I know you can get them, just wondering if it's high risk or not.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 15 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have given oral with and without protection. I haven't caught an sti so far.

The risk varies depending on how you look at it I guess. As long as you're tested and don't pick up an antibiotic resistant strain you can mitigate risk to a degree.

"I have given oral with and without protection. I haven't caught an sti so far.

The risk varies depending on how you look at it I guess. As long as you're tested and don't pick up an antibiotic resistant strain you can mitigate risk to a degree. "

Cheers, I'm not gay so it's only receiving a blowjob for me and was just wondering how likely I was to catch something

By *ophieslutTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Central

The risk varies depending on how you look at it I guess. As long as you're tested and don't pick up an antibiotic resistant strain you can mitigate risk to a degree.

Cheers, I'm not gay so it's only receiving a blowjob for me and was just wondering how likely I was to catch something"

The risks are the same, regardless of sexualities. I think the vast majority of people don't use barriers. Not all STIs are tested for, so people who have sex may have caught something but never known.

Cheers, I'm not gay so it's only receiving a blowjob for me and was just wondering how likely I was to catch something

The risks are the same, regardless of sexualities. I think the vast majority of people don't use barriers. Not all STIs are tested for, so people who have sex may have caught something but never known. "

Cheers, was more just hoping oral would be enough of a lower risk than full sex to not use a condom.

I've been with the same partner for a long time, but we never have sex anymore. I got tested twice before getting with her, came back clean both times.

Not judging by the way, fine with all sexualities. We all like what we like.

By *uliette500Woman 15 weeks ago

Hull

Cheers, I'm not gay so it's only receiving a blowjob for me and was just wondering how likely I was to catch something"

Do you give oral to women without protection. You can catch an sti from that too, a few of the STIs can infect the mouth. Nothing to do with being gay.

Do you give oral to women without protection. You can catch an sti from that too, a few of the STIs can infect the mouth. Nothing to do with being gay. "

Yeah, maybe worded it wrong. Have nothing against anyone gay, just that I would be receiving and not giving.

By *tallion26Man 15 weeks ago

durham

You can catch clymydia gonorrhoea and syphilis from oral, not as common as vaginal or anal sex but it can happen

"You can catch clymydia gonorrhoea and syphilis from oral, not as common as vaginal or anal sex but it can happen "

Cheers, have you received alot of oral without? And have you ever caught anything? I'd definitely understand if you didn't want to answer that.

By *uliette500Woman 15 weeks ago

Hull

Do you give oral to women without protection. You can catch an sti from that too, a few of the STIs can infect the mouth. Nothing to do with being gay.

Yeah, maybe worded it wrong. Have nothing against anyone gay, just that I would be receiving and not giving."

My question still stands. Do you use protection when giving oral to women. If not you are still at risk from giving oral sex.

Yeah, maybe worded it wrong. Have nothing against anyone gay, just that I would be receiving and not giving.

My question still stands. Do you use protection when giving oral to women. If not you are still at risk from giving oral sex. "

I don't, but been with the same person for a long time, so currently clean, we don't have sex anymore anyway. I rarely used protection before either, but luckily I got away with it as i got tested

By *icecouple561Couple 15 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's a risk. Nobody can tell you percentages of reassure you that you definitely won't catch anything.

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 15 weeks ago

Northampton

Dude, don’t be a sheep, consider the facts and make your own choice.

Your wife doesn’t know you’re here, you get an STI in the mouth because you listened to some random swinger, now you kiss your wife, wife has STI. How are you going to explain that?

There are tons of STI’s out there. Depending what test you have a number will be missed. The basic NHS freebie kits test partially (no oral/anal swabs) test for 4 viruses. For this reason we don’t use them. If you are going to check, check.

We have a mutual responsibility in the lifestyle, but back to my first point, you (we) need to consider facts and reach our own decision.

Apologies for being on a high horse, we get quite animated an STI topics

By *ackformore100Man 15 weeks ago

Tin town

"Dude, don’t be a sheep, consider the facts and make your own choice.

Your wife doesn’t know you’re here, you get an STI in the mouth because you listened to some random swinger, now you kiss your wife, wife has STI. How are you going to explain that?

There are tons of STI’s out there. Depending what test you have a number will be missed. The basic NHS freebie kits test partially (no oral/anal swabs) test for 4 viruses. For this reason we don’t use them. If you are going to check, check.

We have a mutual responsibility in the lifestyle, but back to my first point, you (we) need to consider facts and reach our own decision.

Apologies for being on a high horse, we get quite animated an STI topics"

This.^ Go speak to a gum clinic. Risk wise. Not all experiences with all people carry the same risk. The numbers are out there. Age, sex, race, orientation, geography etc all have numbers out there.

By *lexis12Man 15 weeks ago

Limassol -Cyprus

Percentage is 30%

By *egoMan 15 weeks ago

Preston

I’d rather forego oral than oral with.

By *esiGalGuy123Man 15 weeks ago

Find me..

"Hi, I've been weighing up risks. I'm completely free of any sti's. Does anyone give/receive blowjobs without protection? and has anyone got an sti as a result? I know you can get them, just wondering if it's high risk or not."

For the little pleasure I've had from receiving oral... I always insist on using protection

By *luttyLaylaWoman 15 weeks ago

North West

I only give head with condoms

Only meet/ play in clubs and never had an issue in 9 years of doing it. No one’s ever been bothered

I have clubs friends who have had oral gonorrhoea and for me it’s not worth it

Do what you feel comfortable with and don’t worry what anyone else thinks of it x

By *oxy jWoman 15 weeks ago

somerset

if having unsafe sex worries you then dont have it ...its that simple you must do you..

most who say the only do safe sex dont even test so how is that safe after all safe sex is not 100% its safer sex plus people forget oral fingers other body parts that touch ...lots of safe sex people are no where near as safe as some who play bare and test

test test and test it the one rule every swinger should follow no matter how you play

By *melie LALWoman 15 weeks ago

Peterborough

Yeah, maybe worded it wrong. Have nothing against anyone gay, just that I would be receiving and not giving."

Good luck with that. Personally I don't rate cunnilingus but think it's selfish not to give when you expect to receive.

By *ornucopiaMan 15 weeks ago

Bexley

the risk is bound to be higher when the number of people involved increases.

I am particularly dubious about multiple encounter events at clubs, especially when people with an unknown history of other involvements ( i.e. most) turn up and frequently whip it straight out of the trousers they were wearing when they came in without even bothering to have a wash, anything could be festering under some of their phimoses.

if that is their style, you can be fairly certain that they are higher risk than people who at least have better habits concerning personal hygiene. However, nothing can be guaranteed, even from the apparently clean and cautious.

I disagree with the poster who suggested that no oral is better than covered oral. Flavoured condoms can be fun and also can provide welcome protection from abrasive teeth.Also, protection provides peace of mind when large numbers of dubious characters are rolling up at an event.

Don't get carried away when the brain between you legs eggs you on especially, as another poster has mentioned, if you are going home to someone you care about.

By *arla SwingerWoman 15 weeks ago

Somewhere

The risks are the same, regardless of sexualities. I think the vast majority of people don't use barriers. Not all STIs are tested for, so people who have sex may have caught something but never known.

Cheers, was more just hoping oral would be enough of a lower risk than full sex to not use a condom.

I've been with the same partner for a long time, but we never have sex anymore. I got tested twice before getting with her, came back clean both times.

Not judging by the way, fine with all sexualities. We all like what we like."

So you don't actually know that you're STI free then. I'd not be keen on someone stating they were okay because they'd tested pre their current partner. That's putting a lot of assumption on your partner neither previously or post contracting one and passing it to you

By *andC1000Couple 15 weeks ago

Ashford

[Removed by poster at 01/06/24 20:53:41]

By *andC1000Couple 15 weeks ago

Ashford

Exactly this. People think because it’s just oral it’s completely risk free. Still possible and it’s the consequences of getting them especially when cheating. Most wont explain, just deny it like so many do and never own up or show any remorse sadly

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 01/06/24 22:20:28]

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Apologies for being on a high horse, we get quite animated an STI topics

Exactly this. People think because it’s just oral it’s completely risk free. Still possible and it’s the consequences of getting them especially when cheating. Most wont explain, just deny it like so many do and never own up or show any remorse sadly "

Someone I know (male) received oral from a woman he met in a bar on holiday, no condom was used and he didn’t return any other favour apart from kissing her.

He caught gonorrhoea, no symptoms and passed it onto his now ex girlfriend.

By *aren_nylonsWoman 15 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

I don’t think twice when giving oral without, but I don’t attend parties

By *luttyLaylaWoman 15 weeks ago

North West

"I don’t think twice when giving oral without, but I don’t attend parties "

What’s parties got to do with it?

Your verified as part of a group, which means the people in the group are probs doing the same elsewhere… no different to parties lol

I wouldn’t let not going to clubs have an impact on your precautions at all

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Chichester

I don’t use condoms or dams for oral and would just abstain from oral and go right for fucking instead or just find another partner more compatible

We all fuck to our own comfort levels.

Finding the better suited people is the aim

By *uliette500Woman 14 weeks ago

Hull

"the risk is bound to be higher when the number of people involved increases.

I am particularly dubious about multiple encounter events at clubs, especially when people with an unknown history of other involvements ( i.e. most) turn up and frequently whip it straight out of the trousers they were wearing when they came in without even bothering to have a wash, anything could be festering under some of their phimoses.

if that is their style, you can be fairly certain that they are higher risk than people who at least have better habits concerning personal hygiene. However, nothing can be guaranteed, even from the apparently clean and cautious.

I disagree with the poster who suggested that no oral is better than covered oral. Flavoured condoms can be fun and also can provide welcome protection from abrasive teeth.Also, protection provides peace of mind when large numbers of dubious characters are rolling up at an event.

Don't get carried away when the brain between you legs eggs you on especially, as another poster has mentioned, if you are going home to someone you care about.

"

Condoms flavoured or otherwise taste disgusting and make me gag. I'm sorry but it's a risk I'll take but I also test very regularly too.

If someone insisted on a condom for oral I'd be refusing I'm afraid.

By *elboy1978Man 14 weeks ago

Jarrow

I would receive oral with or without a condom it doesn’t bother me

By *inky_ragnarCouple 14 weeks ago

Peterborough

The risks with or without during oral are minimal when compared ro having intercourse. Herpes is the most common infection passed on, so check for mouth sores / ulcers before you let anyone chomp down

By *WB85Man 14 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Oral with a condom....I'd pass.

Each to their own.

By *ornucopiaMan 14 weeks ago

Bexley

So, how many will be modifying their sexual behaviour after reading this thread?

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

I'd rather not bother at all has to be without

By *hong80321967Man 14 weeks ago

Wakefield

Happy with oral without protection

By *mooth shaftMan 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"So, how many will be modifying their sexual behaviour after reading this thread?"

Aaah NO !!! You know me when it's right

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS 14 weeks ago

Bristol.

Interesting thread..

Most people, certainly on fabswingers, that suck cock would say they have weighed up the risks and decided to suck without protection..

Over the years I have turned away a tiny minority who have insisted on protection ( usually married, hetero men, where guilt plays a part)

Perhaps I have been very fortunate that I haven't picked up anything ..Tested every 6 months.

In summing up I would consider this reasonably low risk and a part of my safer sex practice..

Op .you are quite right to suggest the sucker is more at risk than the suckee.

Enjoy whatever you decide to do.

By *londebiguyMan 14 weeks ago

Southport

"Hi, I've been weighing up risks. I'm completely free of any sti's. Does anyone give/receive blowjobs without protection? and has anyone got an sti as a result? I know you can get them, just wondering if it's high risk or not."

Of course you can catch STI's from oral sex.

Many infection are spread orally.

It's a risk that you decide to take.

By *londebiguyMan 14 weeks ago

Southport

"The risks with or without during oral are minimal when compared ro having intercourse. Herpes is the most common infection passed on, so check for mouth sores / ulcers before you let anyone chomp down "

How likely is anyone going to ask to check inside someone's mouth for sores?

I cannot imagine anyone asking or agreeing.

Gonorrhoea or Syphilis are much more likely and on the increase in recent times.

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 14 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

"Percentage is 30%"

95% of statistics are made up.

By *iss MiaWoman 14 weeks ago

bristol

My friend had gonorrhea in her throat after giving oral sex to a guy without protection - so yes it is a risk.

By *melie LALWoman 14 weeks ago

Peterborough

"the risk is bound to be higher when the number of people involved increases.

Condoms flavoured or otherwise taste disgusting and make me gag. I'm sorry but it's a risk I'll take but I also test very regularly too.

If someone insisted on a condom for oral I'd be refusing I'm afraid.

"

I've tried assorted flavours - and enjoyed it.

By *ackformore100Man 14 weeks ago

Tin town

"Percentage is 30%

95% of statistics are made up. "

And the remaining 25% are not relevant

By *unchalMan 14 weeks ago

Dartford

Found this:

“For a one-time contact, here are the statistics: Chance of transmission from throat to penis: 23% to 42.3% Chance of transmission from penis to oral area: 2.3%”

Bristol/ Daventry

"Found this:

“For a one-time contact, here are the statistics: Chance of transmission from throat to penis: 23% to 42.3% Chance of transmission from penis to oral area: 2.3%”"

let’s see the source, please. I cannot see how they can work that out.

There isn’t an ethics board in the country that would allow a study big enough to get such a high level of precision/confidence on the penis to oral.

Bristol/ Daventry

It’s also worth noting that viral, bacterial and yeast infections all have different infection rates and prevalences within populations. Each would have its own transmission rate. If one were to homogenise them into one variable, the statistical chance of infection would go up not down.

Peterborough

"Found this:

“For a one-time contact, here are the statistics: Chance of transmission from throat to penis: 23% to 42.3% Chance of transmission from penis to oral area: 2.3%”

There isn’t an ethics board in the country that would allow a study big enough to get such a high level of precision/confidence on the penis to oral. "

I'll assume not a testable hypothesis but research of data collected via GUM clinics and the such like. And let's face it, those numbers will be lower than actual occurrences as not every sufferer will get tested. It is, however, clear penis to throat is a lower risk (providing this is an actual piece of research).

By *unchalMan 14 weeks ago

Dartford

"Found this:

There isn’t an ethics board in the country that would allow a study big enough to get such a high level of precision/confidence on the penis to oral. "

The internet is my friend, so who knows, but these figures come from STD place in New York - STDcenterNY

Bristol/ Daventry

"Found this:

There isn’t an ethics board in the country that would allow a study big enough to get such a high level of precision/confidence on the penis to oral.

The internet is my friend, so who knows, but these figures come from STD place in New York - STDcenterNY

"

Thanks, just looked at the article; it is exactly what I expected and none of it is that low. Site stdcenterny com/articles/std-risk-with-one-time-heterosexual-encounter. HTML

By *ayd100Man 14 weeks ago

clitheroe

When you crave spunk it's not that simple, checking important

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 14 weeks ago

Hastings

"I only give head with condoms

Only meet/ play in clubs and never had an issue in 9 years of doing it. No one’s ever been bothered

Do what you feel comfortable with and don’t worry what anyone else thinks of it x"

Love oral with a condom on I last longer and generally can cum with it still in there mouth nice.

By *luttyLaylaWoman 14 weeks ago

North West

Do what you feel comfortable with and don’t worry what anyone else thinks of it x

Love oral with a condom on I last longer and generally can cum with it still in there mouth nice."

I must be very lucky cos no one has ever had an issue with it in my 9 years of clubs

As long as everyone’s happy and comfortable with how they chose to play… win win

Peterborough

Love oral with a condom on I last longer and generally can cum with it still in there mouth nice.

I must be very lucky cos no one has ever had an issue with it in my 9 years of clubs

As long as everyone’s happy and comfortable with how they chose to play… win win "

I reckon if it was a case of bj with condom or no bj ever, men would opt for condom.

Tin town

As long as everyone’s happy and comfortable with how they chose to play… win win

I reckon if it was a case of bj with condom or no bj ever, men would opt for condom."

With or without makes no difference to me... I can take it or ideally leave it. I think bjs have a mythical status a bit like mff which is the golden egg but the reality isn't always as good as what was imagined.

By *lueDressWoman 14 weeks ago

Bath

I personally only do oral/intercourse/anal with a LTR partner.

Im all about bondage and toys with a specially chosen other

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 14 weeks ago

wonderland.

I would not want to give a bj with a condom on... I'm aware of thr risks and always get tested for throat too.

If you average say 5 guys a week since I started swinging about 29 years ago... it adds up... I rarely take cim and have not caught an STI..

I am aware its still a risk.. albeit a much lower one xx

Tin town

Theres a bit of misinformation in here... Worth having a read of this article from today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c4nnmgzkgm3o

By *hong80321967Man 14 weeks ago

Wakefield

Definitely oral without

By *ee69Man 14 weeks ago

glasgow

Like everything else risk it for a biscuit lol

By *CBoyTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Penygraig

Why on earth pleasure would there be in sucking a cock covered with a condom ffs. You may as well suck a dildo...

By *bwstarzWoman 14 weeks ago

south cheshire

Couldn’t think of anything worse than sucking a cock with a condom on, I do get tested regular and have never had an oral sti however aware that some people I know have had oral chlamydia and oral Gonorrhoea.

It’s a risk that we all decide to take or not.

However we are all responsible for our own sexual health so there is no right or wrong regarding the use of protection for oral sex, just your own preference and if someone insists on protection or not and you favour the alternative, then don’t play and find someone else more suited to your way of thinking.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Your stomach acid kill most bugs. But it's if your gums bleed or sores in mouth that lead to infection

By *orl1971Couple 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

We know a guy who had oral from a woman without a condom and died two days later.

He was run down by a bus.

Sorry bad joke

The thing is that there is risk with everything. Our first play meet was with a doctor and his wife. He said uncovered oral was a risk but a low risk with people who look after their health and compared to penetration. Read what you can regarding risk and decide.

We usually put pillows on the floor around a bed in case we fall off and break our necks. It’s a risk

By *urious_BeanMan 14 weeks ago

South Manchester

The risk increases if you have sores/cuts in gums or sexual organs when it comes to blood-borne or ST viruses. For bacteria I'm afraid is a bit different and you can catch it anyway so you just have to mitigate the risk.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

This is why although sucking cock is great fun I like to put on my wank silky gloves like in my photo I have in my pics and wank strangers off onto my clothes top or tits if I'm at a club.

Safer for all involved xx

By *luttyLaylaWoman 13 weeks ago

North West

I reckon if it was a case of bj with condom or no bj ever, men would opt for condom.

With or without makes no difference to me... I can take it or ideally leave it. I think bjs have a mythical status a bit like mff which is the golden egg but the reality isn't always as good as what was imagined. "

Haha I don’t disagree!

Happily avoid oral both ways, don’t like either way ha x

By *izandpaulCouple 13 weeks ago

merseyside

"The risks with or without during oral are minimal when compared ro having intercourse. Herpes is the most common infection passed on, so check for mouth sores / ulcers before you let anyone chomp down "

Good point.

Dental hygiene is very important to us when meeting.

Tartar or plaque is easily seen on first meets, within minutes when you smile and say hello. If there's a build up then dental hygiene is not high up on their list of health priorities, so we give them a wide berth.

Poor dental hygiene may produce bleeding gums, would you put a cock in your mouth if you see blood when you brush your teeth?

By *hong80321967Man 11 weeks ago

Wakefield

Happy doing oral without

By *etropolitainMan 11 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

I can’t imagine being sucked off with a

Johnny on

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS 10 weeks ago

Cricklewood

"Couldn’t think of anything worse than sucking a cock with a condom on, "

I can..

Sucking a bare cock that stinks

As has happened to me several times.

I prefer condoms for that reason let alone the health angle

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

I hate sucking cock that has a condom on it. I risk it and never had any issues.

I do insist that personal hygiene is a must and up to now never had any stinky cocks. Long may that last.

By *nnandElleCouple 10 weeks ago

Brackley

Taking 200mg of doxycycline within 48 hours of any unprotected sex is shown to have an efficacy rate of about 70% in preventing transmission of certain sti's. Not foolproof by any means, but an additional safety net.

Google "doxycyline as a pEP" for info.

Doxycycline is easily available from any online pharmacy.

By *iscrete GloryholeMan 9 weeks ago

Ashford kent

These are the diseases you can catch from giving and taking oral

Gonorrhea

Syphilis

Chlamydia

Oral Herpies

Gential Warts (HPV)

Hepatitis A + B + C

Pubic Lice.

Very unlikely HIV.. BUT have been a very very very few cases orally.

Can you recognise someone with Covid from looking at them?.. just takes one and your infected.

CONDOMS cover can stop alot..not everything but alot.. sadly GUM clinics are not as good as they use to be.. but get yourself tested as ofton as you've had unsafe sex.. or at any signs.. usually after 14 days start to show signs.. but it has been known, some don't show any signs at all.

Try to condom everything...

Any question consult GUM proffessionals

By *ushDickMan 7 weeks ago

West Bromwich

Make sure you check the helmet and cock your suckingfor signs..Always Mouthwash before and brush your teeth at the 1st opportunity after Oral sex..Basic hygiene ??..

By *xpertGloryHoleMan 7 weeks ago

Manchester

I'm gay and I only give blowjobs without protection. Im on PreP just in case. I'm tested every 3 months and, so far, I haven't caught anything

By *ot_ronMan 7 weeks ago

Accrington

Do what you feel comfortable with and don’t worry what anyone else thinks of it x"

Layla sounds like my kind of woman

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Chichester

Play how you like. All play different ways just a case of finding compatible fucks.

I refuse meets / fucks in clubs if they want covered oral on me or them. Ironically most of these same people are happy enough to kiss said person lol does make me chuckle at the lunacy of that part

By *otsMan 7 weeks ago

Higham

The risks are the same, regardless of sexualities. I think the vast majority of people don't use barriers. Not all STIs are tested for, so people who have sex may have caught something but never known. "

HPV for instance most people get rid of that however, not always not many GP's will give the jab neither saying its not really effective because everyone gets it probably several times in their life and you're body naturally deals with it.

However, if your a a person with low immunity or had chemo or on Immunosuppressive drugs you could catch it and it could be serious.

I know from a family members exposure.

By *otsMan 7 weeks ago

Higham

Gonorrhea is on the up surge in quite a few area now and there are a few areas seeing antibiotic resistant strains too.

Chichester

"Gonorrhea is on the up surge in quite a few area now and there are a few areas seeing antibiotic resistant strains too.

"

yes but they are still treatable currently in the UK with the harder line antibiotics

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 7 weeks ago

stockport

Oral with a condom is like sucking a boiled sweet with the wrapper on .

Zero sensitivity and zero satisfaction.

By *ayd100Man 7 weeks ago

clitheroe

True

By *ocmulletMan 7 weeks ago

Colchester

Reminds me of a Bernard Manning Joke

A bloke goes to the doctor and the doc examines him and says you have caught an STI

The bloke replies “oh I must have caught from a toilet seat “

Doc says “You must have ate it then because it’s in your gums “

-D

By *WB85Man 7 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I chatted previously with a lady who wanted a condom used for oral.

But felt it was totally OK for me to give her oral without anything as that's totally fine.

That was the end of that chat.

Chichester

"I chatted previously with a lady who wanted a condom used for oral.

But felt it was totally OK for me to give her oral without anything as that's totally fine.

That was the end of that chat. "

lol based

By *ornucopiaMan 7 weeks ago

Bexley

"Oral with a condom is like sucking a boiled sweet with the wrapper on .

Zero sensitivity and zero satisfaction."

if you have ever 'enjoyed' toothy oral, you might have wished for the line of defence provided by an extra layer of skin!

By *eparated_galWoman 7 weeks ago

Salford

I dont expect protection for being licked out. So i wouldnt expect to use condoms when giving bjs, althou i have in past, orefer without but do like seeing the condom fill up

By *Buster-Man 7 weeks ago

Mold

Clubs are bad for sti's I've know a good few people that have caught sti's at clubs.

By *ansexual65Man 7 weeks ago

Salisbury

[Removed by poster at 25/07/24 06:32:03]

By *ansexual65Man 7 weeks ago

Salisbury

I hate condoms it ruins the feeling and fun

By *CBoyTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Penygraig

Frankly if you're going to suck cock..suck cock not rubber. Why bother otherwise ..you may as well put on a pair of marigold gloves and suck your own thumb..

By *uckurcumMan 7 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

Either way,covered or natural,it's nice to suck a cock..up to each individual to assess if they spit or swallow !

By *ayd100Man 7 weeks ago

clitheroe

Without every time

By *uitarman222222Man 7 weeks ago

Village near great yarmouth

Before I have oral sex with another man, I use hand sanitizer on his cock and mine. Not sure it works, but can't see why it wouldn't. Also gives a warm tingly sensation.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 7 weeks ago

Reading

I always do oral without protection. I get tested every 3 months and have yet to catch anything. I think anal is the most risky and oral the least.

By *etropolitainMan 7 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

"Frankly if you're going to suck cock..suck cock not rubber. Why bother otherwise ..you may as well put on a pair of marigold gloves and suck your own thumb.."

Totally agree

Now on

Your knees

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Clubs are bad for sti's I've know a good few people that have caught sti's at clubs."

It's the people not the club that transmit the infection. Thankfully, swingers are much more active in preventing and treating STIs than the general population.

By *hong80321967Man 7 weeks ago

Wakefield

Happy to give and receive oral with women and men without protection

By *owwow909Woman 7 weeks ago

cork

Yes I give and receive oral skin on skin and been doing so since the 90s

By *amanthabWoman 7 weeks ago

UK

"Yes I give and receive oral skin on skin and been doing so since the 90s "

Me also

By *un Gent 1978Man 6 weeks ago

London

Hi All. Freaking out a little. Was with a sex worker and she put her lips briefly on the tip of my cock but it didn’t go inside her mouth and no contact with tongue. I didn’t want her to touch it unprotected but it just happened. I will get tested but been advised to wait 14 days. Freaking out in meantime. Anyone have any idea how likely it is I’ve caught something? Thankyou

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Cricklewood

"Hi All. Freaking out a little. Was with a sex worker and she put her lips briefly on the tip of my cock but it didn’t go inside her mouth and no contact with tongue. I didn’t want her to touch it unprotected but it just happened. I will get tested but been advised to wait 14 days. Freaking out in meantime. Anyone have any idea how likely it is I’ve caught something? Thankyou"

Don't want to panic you so I'll limit to facts

Some STIs are transmitted by skin to skin contact. Others only by fluid transfer.

Don't read Google or forums you'll just get all nervous. Just get yourself tested for all Stu's that are transmissible by skin to skin. Hopefully you'll be ok

By *ucy AnneTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Woodstock

Much as I would love to taste and swallow cock I always use condoms; a pity but particularly because of serious unrelated health problems I can’t take the chance. The same goes for being fucked bare, obviously. Flavoured condoms can be OK.

By *elboy1978Man 6 weeks ago

Jarrow

Receiving oral with or without a condom is ok with me

By *loryhole for pleasureMan 6 weeks ago

Swindon

[Removed by poster at 31/07/24 21:26:41]

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Chichester

"Hi All. Freaking out a little. Was with a sex worker and she put her lips briefly on the tip of my cock but it didn’t go inside her mouth and no contact with tongue. I didn’t want her to touch it unprotected but it just happened. I will get tested but been advised to wait 14 days. Freaking out in meantime. Anyone have any idea how likely it is I’ve caught something? Thankyou"

very low chance if she was an independent provider .. if it was one of the more shall we say trafficked types from overseas and cheap well yes much higher chances .

wait 2/3 weeks and grab a quick test in dean street in London as that is where you live right

By *m2226Couple 6 weeks ago

Birmingham

The risk varies depending on how you look at it I guess. As long as you're tested and don't pick up an antibiotic resistant strain you can mitigate risk to a degree. "

agreed my wife has had a few meets over the last 6 months and it’s always oral without and we’ve never had a problem x

By *ilentrunningMan 6 weeks ago

Cardiff and around

The kits provided in Wales have the oral and anal swabs - (or maybe I just selected them) it seems nonsensical to me not to cover as many as you reasonably can.

By *otfunx1Man 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Iv never had oral with a condom on. Ever since our first date she was happy to suck without it

By *orfolk couple500Man 6 weeks ago

Ipswich and Spain

My girlfriend loves sucking guys without. she has never had a problem but lots of cum !!

By *amish SMan 5 weeks ago

Eastleigh

HPV of the throat as well, not being a killjoy, but maybe men should look this one up. Mind you, for most of us it is waay tooo late to do anything about it.

By *londebiguyMan 5 weeks ago

Southport

"HPV of the throat as well, not being a killjoy, but maybe men should look this one up. Mind you, for most of us it is waay tooo late to do anything about it."

Mostly this does not become serious .

Generally infection will clear up on their own and within two years.

Its not such a huge worry most of the time.

By *oubleswing2019Man 3 weeks ago

Colchester

I'm not going to yuk someone's else yum, I can only judge my own actions.

I do not engage in any transmission of bodily fluids without adequate protection. Dental dam when giving oral to a vagina, condom when giving oral to a penis, or receiving oral myself.

Nothing is ever 100% safe, but you can mitigate the risk to a level you feel comfortable with.

And when you protect yourself, you are helping protect others too, so that's a kind thing to think on as well.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"So, how many will be modifying their sexual behaviour after reading this thread?"

Mike Tyson was correct. Everyone has a plan till they get offered a blowjob.

By *ayd100Man 3 weeks ago

clitheroe

True

By *ackformore100Man 3 weeks ago

Tin town

"HPV of the throat as well, not being a killjoy, but maybe men should look this one up. Mind you, for most of us it is waay tooo late to do anything about it.

"

Gonorhea will clear itself up in 2 years..? Is that actually true? Everydays a school day

By *hilledExplorerMan 3 weeks ago

Colchester

"HPV of the throat as well, not being a killjoy, but maybe men should look this one up. Mind you, for most of us it is waay tooo late to do anything about it.

Gonorhea will clear itself up in 2 years..? Is that actually true? Everydays a school day"

It isn't true in all cases.

Colchester

Basically- nothing is risk free, but oral is pretty close to safe sex- it's an inefficient way to transmit STIs.

The biggest risk is Gonorreah- the most commonly orally transmitted STI. For infections where its transmitted from mouth to Penis well over 90% of infections lead to very obvious symptoms within 3-5 days, so you can feel pretty confident you don't have it by the end of that window if you don't have symptoms. However penis to mouth is asymptomatic so if you give BJs its very possible to have it and not know. Won't cause you many health problems but obviously a risk you will give to others. However oral transmission of gonorreah is in itself pretty rare- especially mouth to penis.

The most serious STI to be transmitted orally is syphillis but this very rarely happens. Syphilis is transmitted through skin contact and friction with a syphilis legion on someone already infected. For obvious reasons, that's much less likely in an oral situation than penetrative sex. Most people also don't have oral syphilis even if they are infected- because there is a far greater risk of infection through vaginal/anal sex. Interestingly, most expects would place protected anal/vaginal sex as a higher risk of transmission of syphilis than unprotected oral sex. The risk of oral is that low. Again, you would be more likely to develop symptoms in one of the early stages of syphilis than not- either a lesion at the infected site, or a rash in the second phase, most typically on your hands or feet. So it's not accurate to say syphilis is typically asymptomatic, but it is true to say often these symptoms get mistaken for something else.

Finally- despite what you see online (see below), Chlamydia is hardly ever transmitted by oral sex.although on the rare occasion it is- it's likely to be asymptomatic.

The NHS and many STI related sites take a very risk adverse approach to oral sex and STIs- because its possible for it to happen they stress that risk, with no explanation of the likelihood of the risk happening. So for example you often see sites that say something like "Syphilis can be spread through unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex, and the likelihood of transmission is 60% through sex with an infected partner". Where the reality is that could actually be written as- its possible to transmit Syphilis through unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex with an infected partner. The biggest risk is anal sex, which has a 60% transmission rate. Vaginal sex remains high but is lower risk than anal. Oral transmission is possible, but some experts have suggested a transmission rate of less than 1% for acts of oral sex with an infected partner".

Too long didn't read- the risks of oral sex and STIs are low, but not non existent, everyone needs to decide their own risk tolerance- but worth digging below the headline information available on the Internet, which overstates the risk.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 3 weeks ago

stockport

Oral sex with a condom is really not satisfying in the least especially if you want to swallow cum

"Oral sex with a condom is really not satisfying in the least especially if you want to swallow cum"

You can always empty the condom out like your eating a Frube. That looks so depraved and dysfunctional, yet so right?!

Colchester

"Oral sex with a condom is really not satisfying in the least especially if you want to swallow cum"

I would spunk in your mouth so hard.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 3 weeks ago

stockport

I love a good mouthful of cum

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Chichester

"I love a good mouthful of cum"

agreed girl it’s the best

By *olfandtazCouple 3 weeks ago

Bristol

Taz has done both and not caught anything. We test often though just to cover ourselves

By *ervent X KissMan 3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

For once someone was willing to meet until I said I wanted to wear a condom to receive a bj and they said that NO ONE ever does that! I disagreed I said that some women I’ve met insisted on it. I’ve been tested and always been clear, to date never been unfortunate to have an sti.

What protection is available for cunnilingus? As I’ve read of gum shields but never seen one away from a boxing ring!

I’d rather just not bother. A wank thinking about a proper blowjob would be better then a BJ with a condom.

Chichester

"I’d rather just not bother. A wank thinking about a proper blowjob would be better than a BJ with a condom."

yeah I just decline any play with covered oral .. or I would just skip the oral and go straight to fucking instead .

".. or I would just skip the oral and go straight to fucking instead . "

Yep, I like to go in dry sometimes

By *hristov9999Man 3 weeks ago

liverpool south

Wolfandtaz...i will be in Bristol oct 26 .27 and 28. I am 4 or 5 years out of your age range so if you were interested could you pm me.

Have to admit what a wonderful profile you both have. Rope play. Etc. As regards to oral ive hardly ever seen oral given whilst someone wears a condom.

Chichester

".. or I would just skip the oral and go straight to fucking instead .

Yep, I like to go in dry sometimes "

Tbh I’d just slap on some lube and away you go

By *reamytitwankCouple 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

More chances of getting a sti from oral. Also make sure men don't finger other woman and then finger you that passes on sti's. Single men are the worst. They got a condom on so they are OK. I've watched them try and double dip. Told them off before they had a chance.

This scene comes with risks. Be sensible gey checked. If you have something tell the people you played with. Don't be a cunt.

By *hilledExplorerMan 7 days ago

Colchester

"More chances of getting a sti from oral. Also make sure men don't finger other woman and then finger you that passes on sti's. Single men are the worst. They got a condom on so they are OK. I've watched them try and double dip. Told them off before they had a chance.

This scene comes with risks. Be sensible gey checked. If you have something tell the people you played with. Don't be a cunt."

Arrrrghhhhhhh.

1) Oral is one of the safest sex practices- not sure what practice you are comparing it to but it's highly unlikely you will catch an sti from oral even if you do it all the time.

2) The risk from fingering is miniscule. Although it's not particularly hygienic so risks other infections

3) you are correct double dipping is bad.

By *ervent X KissMan 13 hours ago

Portsmouth

".. or I would just skip the oral and go straight to fucking instead .

Yep, I like to go in dry sometimes

Tbh I’d just slap on some lube and away you go "

With your looks I’d do anything you said!

By *umalotagainMan 13 hours ago

a town called malice

"More chances of getting a sti from oral. Also make sure men don't finger other woman and then finger you that passes on sti's. Single men are the worst. They got a condom on so they are OK. I've watched them try and double dip. Told them off before they had a chance.

This scene comes with risks. Be sensible gey checked. If you have something tell the people you played with. Don't be a cunt."

You seem to have a very low opinion of the single men on this site, believe me I have had couples and single women who are way worse than I would ever expect them to have been at stuff like this

By *omoxfordMan 12 hours ago

leeds

Do you give oral to women without protection. You can catch an sti from that too, a few of the STIs can infect the mouth. Nothing to do with being gay. "

Excuse my ignorance but i wasn't aware there was protection for women receiving oral

Femidons / dams are they the same thing

They go inside the vagina ?.

In my opinion it's better to be safe I turned down a meet as the lady insisted no condoms were used ( an how many other people has she said that to)

Those that say you can't feel anything try skins ultra thin condoms or similar things have moved on the flavours actually smell nice strawberry an mint for example

By *exandcoffeeWoman 12 hours ago

Stamford

Excuse my ignorance but i wasn't aware there was protection for women receiving oral

In my opinion it's better to be safe I turned down a meet as the lady insisted no condoms were used ( an how many other people has she said that to)

Those that say you can't feel anything try skins ultra thin condoms or similar things have moved on the flavours actually smell nice strawberry an mint for example "

A dam is a sheet of latex you lay over the vagina. Can also be used for rimming

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 10 hours ago

Chichester

Those that say you can't feel anything try skins ultra thin condoms or similar things have moved on the flavours actually smell nice strawberry an mint for example "

They still feel shit to me and taste grim I’d just rather not bother with oral and just fuck instead

» Add a new message to this topic