FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > License to go to sporting and socials

License to go to sporting and socials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Who would feel safer in a swingers club, social or sporting event knowing everybody had a vaccine passport and what else could be added to it..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

STD passport

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As long as I'm vaccinated I'm not going to worry about whether anybody else is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"STD passport"

Hallelujah

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Who would feel safer in a swingers club, social or sporting event knowing everybody had a vaccine passport and what else could be added to it..?"

I’d not feel safer, because I’ll be vaccinated myself and that’s all I can do.

But I’d not be comfortable just yet meeting someone who wasn’t vaccinated who maybe lives with other unvaccinated or vulnerable people who he could spread it too.

I’d feel too guilty.

I think I would feel more comfortable because the more people that are vaccinated the less likelihood of people passing around new variants or people getting so sick from them.

After today's announcement it is looking more likely that we will need them.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think I would feel more comfortable because the more people that are vaccinated the less likelihood of people passing around new variants or people getting so sick from them.

After today's announcement it is looking more likely that we will need them."

I'm also keen on helping those who can't be vaccinated by being our wall of herd immunity around them.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Nope. I would have had my vaccine, what others choose to do is non of my business. I don’t intend to make any individual an outcast from society because of their choice or if they don’t have a choice to take it

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd prefer society to be safer for everyone but would attend a vaccinated-only club event too. Always happy to show my NHS STI text results too, though I'm unsure if it just states all tests are negative, rather than listing the actual tests taken.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'd prefer society to be safer for everyone but would attend a vaccinated-only club event too. Always happy to show my NHS STI text results too, though I'm unsure if it just states all tests are negative, rather than listing the actual tests taken. "

Yes, I'd definitely attend a "vaccinated or medical exemption only" event.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

how can we prove we've been vaccinated? I have a small card, it was given to me with no name on it and I was told to fill in the name myself. Its cardboard. I have two texts on my phone giving me my appointment and location, again no names. You can see how easy this is to fake

"Who would feel safer in a swingers club, social or sporting event knowing everybody had a vaccine passport and what else could be added to it..?"

Every one would need a flu passport too, everyone must show proof they've had the flu vaccination

"Nope. I would have had my vaccine, what others choose to do is non of my business. I don’t intend to make any individual an outcast from society because of their choice or if they don’t have a choice to take it "

Wow a voice of reason very rare for fab

Manchester (she/her)

"how can we prove we've been vaccinated? I have a small card, it was given to me with no name on it and I was told to fill in the name myself. Its cardboard. I have two texts on my phone giving me my appointment and location, again no names. You can see how easy this is to fake "

I don't think the infrastructure currently exists.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"how can we prove we've been vaccinated? I have a small card, it was given to me with no name on it and I was told to fill in the name myself. Its cardboard. I have two texts on my phone giving me my appointment and location, again no names. You can see how easy this is to fake

I don't think the infrastructure currently exists."

it doesn't. I misread the op

Manchester (she/her)

"how can we prove we've been vaccinated? I have a small card, it was given to me with no name on it and I was told to fill in the name myself. Its cardboard. I have two texts on my phone giving me my appointment and location, again no names. You can see how easy this is to fake

I don't think the infrastructure currently exists.

it doesn't. I misread the op "

John Campbell on YouTube thinks it's coming. Definitely overseas, quite probably domestically.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Private clubs can do as they wish. Will I support a club that introduces that policy? No.

We need less division not more.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Surely they'll just need to scan our microchips?

Manchester (she/her)

"Surely they'll just need to scan our microchips? "

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Private clubs can do as they wish. Will I support a club that introduces that policy? No.

We need less division not more."

and ultimately we will need to as safe as possible , I won't support a club who doesn't ask for proof of covid vaccination

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

No. I'd be less inclined to go to such a club. Such a thing should not be introduced, it's a slippery slope.

Before we know it we'll be required to show full medical records to prove we're not any kind of risk. It could feasibly end up like some scifi movie where you're not allowed out of the house without a full medical.

Although private clubs are free to do as they wish, I wouldn't support one that did this.

Shangri-la

Personally I'm in no rush to go to clubs or sporting events or suchlike any time soon & a vaccination passport or suchlike wouldn't change that.

Will there be a disrespectful wanking zombie passport as well, STD passport - it's endless!

Manchester (she/her)

"Private clubs can do as they wish. Will I support a club that introduces that policy? No.

We need less division not more.and ultimately we will need to as safe as possible , I won't support a club who doesn't ask for proof of covid vaccination "

Yes. I'll unite with the vulnerable who need my protection over those who choose not to protect us, and support any business that chooses similarly.

It is a zero sum game. I support can't over won't.

North West

We need less division not more.and ultimately we will need to as safe as possible , I won't support a club who doesn't ask for proof of covid vaccination "

Out of interest, would you allow medically exempt people to attend?

Manchester (she/her)

We need less division not more.and ultimately we will need to as safe as possible , I won't support a club who doesn't ask for proof of covid vaccination

Out of interest, would you allow medically exempt people to attend? "

I would.

doncaster

We need less division not more.and ultimately we will need to as safe as possible , I won't support a club who doesn't ask for proof of covid vaccination

Out of interest, would you allow medically exempt people to attend? "

if people can't have the vaccination due to health reasons then yes certainly , it's those who won't we need to be weary of

Shangri-la

Years ago there was talk of bringing in a national identity card, people were outraged at the idea with all sorts of "big brother" type theories & eventually they scrapped the plan. Yet now lots of people seem to think vaccination passports are a great idea.

Manchester (she/her)

"Years ago there was talk of bringing in a national identity card, people were outraged at the idea with all sorts of "big brother" type theories & eventually they scrapped the plan. Yet now lots of people seem to think vaccination passports are a great idea. "

Circumstances make people think differently.

I'd have no problem with a national ID card. Although I have a UK biometric pass anyway, haha

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

I drive on the M6 each day in a small wagon so i feel safer doing pretty much anything else haha

doncaster

"Years ago there was talk of bringing in a national identity card, people were outraged at the idea with all sorts of "big brother" type theories & eventually they scrapped the plan. Yet now lots of people seem to think vaccination passports are a great idea.

I'd have no problem with a national ID card. Although I have a UK biometric pass anyway, haha "

I would not have a problem with having to have a national identity card either

Shangri-la

"Years ago there was talk of bringing in a national identity card, people were outraged at the idea with all sorts of "big brother" type theories & eventually they scrapped the plan. Yet now lots of people seem to think vaccination passports are a great idea.

I'd have no problem with a national ID card. Although I have a UK biometric pass anyway, haha "

My brother in law worked on the ID card plans, it was actually a pretty good idea & lots of other countries use them which he says will make their plans for vaccination passports easy as it'll basically just be an add on.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Out of interest, would you allow medically exempt people to attend? if people can't have the vaccination due to health reasons then yes certainly , it's those who won't we need to be weary of "

so would everyone you meet from now on have to produce a certificate to prove they have been vaccinated.I'm having the vaccine but im not going to give anyone the cold shoulder who hasn't. Having the vaccine gives you protection from them. It doesn't protect them from you. So I don't see what the problem is. All I see, is another form of discrimination happening in a world with far too much of that going on to start with.

Manchester (she/her)

I'd have no problem with a national ID card. Although I have a UK biometric pass anyway, haha

My brother in law worked on the ID card plans, it was actually a pretty good idea & lots of other countries use them which he says will make their plans for vaccination passports easy as it'll basically just be an add on. "

For sure.

And I'm sure that there could be a way to make it non identifying. John Smith, VID (vaccine ID number) 12345. Give John Smith a card to that effect, he can confirm by other means that he's John Smith. Company types in 12345 into the database and it says vaccinated, not vaccinated, exempt. No huge prying required.

North West

Out of interest, would you allow medically exempt people to attend? if people can't have the vaccination due to health reasons then yes certainly , it's those who won't we need to be weary of so would everyone you meet from now on have to produce a certificate to prove they have been vaccinated.I'm having the vaccine but im not going to give anyone the cold shoulder who hasn't. Having the vaccine gives you protection from them. It doesn't protect them from you. So I don't see what the problem is. All I see, is another form of discrimination happening in a world with far too much of that going on to start with. "

I definitely think it will make me think twice about the position another person I’m meeting with is in.

Studies are starting to show it is reducing transmission so that’s not entirely true- it could protect more people than just yourself.

Certain jobs already ask for vaccine proof and no ones cared about that before, or holidays in certain places- so maybe some of us are used to it.

But I’m also very much pro choice and anti discrimination.

I can literally argue both sides in my head all day long lol!

Manchester (she/her)

[Removed by poster at 23/02/21 19:15:50]

Manchester (she/her)

Out of interest, would you allow medically exempt people to attend? if people can't have the vaccination due to health reasons then yes certainly , it's those who won't we need to be weary of so would everyone you meet from now on have to produce a certificate to prove they have been vaccinated.I'm having the vaccine but im not going to give anyone the cold shoulder who hasn't. Having the vaccine gives you protection from them. It doesn't protect them from you. So I don't see what the problem is. All I see, is another form of discrimination happening in a world with far too much of that going on to start with.

I definitely think it will make me think twice about the position another person I’m meeting with is in.

Studies are starting to show it is reducing transmission so that’s not entirely true- it could protect more people than just yourself.

Certain jobs already ask for vaccine proof and no ones cared about that before, or holidays in certain places- so maybe some of us are used to it.

"

I don't think "I don't want a vaccine" is a position worthy of discrimination protection, myself. And I never will.

Surely they put those in danger who cannot be vaccinated. I'd make them a priority.

North West

Out of interest, would you allow medically exempt people to attend? if people can't have the vaccination due to health reasons then yes certainly , it's those who won't we need to be weary of so would everyone you meet from now on have to produce a certificate to prove they have been vaccinated.I'm having the vaccine but im not going to give anyone the cold shoulder who hasn't. Having the vaccine gives you protection from them. It doesn't protect them from you. So I don't see what the problem is. All I see, is another form of discrimination happening in a world with far too much of that going on to start with.

I don't think "I don't want a vaccine" is a position worthy of discrimination protection, myself. And I never will.

Surely they put those in danger who cannot be vaccinated. I'd make them a priority."

I do. Because people shouldn’t have to have any form of medical intervention or treatment if they don’t want too.

I struggle with anyone being priority over anyone else.

But then can also see why someone with a choice shouldn’t be prioritised over someone who has no choice.

Very difficult one for me x

Manchester (she/her)

Surely they put those in danger who cannot be vaccinated. I'd make them a priority.

I do. Because people shouldn’t have to have any form of medical intervention or treatment if they don’t want too.

I struggle with anyone being priority over anyone else.

But then can also see why someone with a choice shouldn’t be prioritised over someone who has no choice.

Very difficult one for me x"

For me, choices have consequences. You can choose not to do a thing, but it might mean that there are bad knock on effects. I don't think that's discrimination. That's just reality.

(I come from Australia where childhood vaccine mandates are a thing. If Bob's parents don't want him vaccinated, he can't go to school, to protect Jill, who can't be vaccinated because she has, say, cancer. You make your choices, you live with the way it goes. And while Bob's parents have the absolute right not to vaccinate their child, until Bob can choose for himself, Jill should not have to pay for that with her freedom, education, or life)

North West

"

But then can also see why someone with

(I come from Australia where childhood vaccine mandates are a thing. If Bob's parents don't want him vaccinated, he can't go to school, to protect Jill, who can't be vaccinated because she has, say, cancer. You make your choices, you live with the way it goes. And while Bob's parents have the absolute right not to vaccinate their child, until Bob can choose for himself, Jill should not have to pay for that with her freedom, education, or life)"

No I do totally get that side too! That’s why I can be so torn!

I just don’t know if I can wholeheartedly say I’m on board with everyone having to physically inject a substance into their body if they aren’t comfortable to do so.

Where does the line stop sort of thing.

I get they are lucky to be able to have the choice, but others not having the choice isn’t their fault...

I’m thinking about this way to much haha! X

Manchester (she/her)

"

But then can also see why someone with

(I come from Australia where childhood vaccine mandates are a thing. If Bob's parents don't want him vaccinated, he can't go to school, to protect Jill, who can't be vaccinated because she has, say, cancer. You make your choices, you live with the way it goes. And while Bob's parents have the absolute right not to vaccinate their child, until Bob can choose for himself, Jill should not have to pay for that with her freedom, education, or life)

No I do totally get that side too! That’s why I can be so torn!

I just don’t know if I can wholeheartedly say I’m on board with everyone having to physically inject a substance into their body if they aren’t comfortable to do so.

Where does the line stop sort of thing.

I get they are lucky to be able to have the choice, but others not having the choice isn’t their fault...

I’m thinking about this way to much haha! X"

They don't have to. They absolutely don't.

But if they don't have the medical treatment, that doesn't mean that everything is fine. It might mean they have some restrictions.

I see mandates (government says you have to) as closer to forcing, and this isn't even that. Forcing is, like, holding you down. Mandates are "government will fine or imprison you". This is "private businesses may not allow you entry".

We've had almost a year of "if you're vulnerable, you can stay at home or risk death, open it up" from some quarters. I personally think "if you don't play your part in protecting everyone, you may not have access to every establishment you desire" is considerably less cruel. (And means the vulnerable are way less likely to risk death)

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

The vaccine does not prevent you from catching the virus nor passing it on.

So a club full of "vaccinated folks" means diddly-squat in the grand scheme of things.

A bit like "Covid Secure" in the work place. It means bugger all.

It may offer the illusion of protection and safety, but trust me, this virus cannot read and cares little about vaccination passports.

However, in principle I do support vaccination passports and other biometric identity documents for other reasons.

"I'd prefer society to be safer for everyone but would attend a vaccinated-only club event too. Always happy to show my NHS STI text results too, though I'm unsure if it just states all tests are negative, rather than listing the actual tests taken.

Yes, I'd definitely attend a "vaccinated or medical exemption only" event. "

We would happily pay more money to attend an event like this.

KJ

By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I'm hosting

"Nope. I would have had my vaccine, what others choose to do is non of my business. I don’t intend to make any individual an outcast from society because of their choice or if they don’t have a choice to take it "

Spot on

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Decision made a while ago I will not be attending any events anywhere unless there is some sort of basic rule about people being vaccinated/covid free through a test on the door.. that also goes for vanilla events/ environments too like crowded pubs, travelling anywhere on a train or in an aircraft, festivals and night clubs .. unfortunately, one thing Covid taught me was you just can't trust people anymore to do the right thing and not to keep trying to break rules.

I'm quite aware for me lockdown self-imposed isolation etc will be continuing for a long while yet ..

Manchester (she/her)

"Who would feel safer in a swingers club, social or sporting event knowing everybody had a vaccine passport and what else could be added to it..?

The vaccine does not prevent you from catching the virus nor passing it on.

So a club full of "vaccinated folks" means diddly-squat in the grand scheme of things.

A bit like "Covid Secure" in the work place. It means bugger all.

It may offer the illusion of protection and safety, but trust me, this virus cannot read and cares little about vaccination passports.

However, in principle I do support vaccination passports and other biometric identity documents for other reasons."

Fortunately studies are coming out showing that the vaccines significantly reduce transmission

"

The vaccine does not prevent you from passing it on.

."

This is just not true anymore sorry.

The latest data shows fantastic results for both the phzier and Oxford vaccines reducing transmission rates beyond what many scientists dared hope for. That data is not from the trials but actual real world data tracking the vacinated NHS and Care workers.

KJ

Manchester (she/her)

"

The vaccine does not prevent you from passing it on.

This is just not true anymore sorry.

The latest data shows fantastic results for both the phzier and Oxford vaccines reducing transmission rates beyond what many scientists dared hope for. That data is not from the trials but actual real world data tracking the vacinated NHS and Care workers.

KJ

"

The trials didn't test for reduced transmission, because it was an emergency situation and we wanted a quicker measure.

Fortunately the vaccines are even better than we hoped, and serve to protect all of us by taking it

doncaster

No I won't be asking for certificates of vaccination against covid before I agree to meet anyone from here but I will be instigating a conversation around covid protection with any subsequent meets and if they are in the group of "don't want the vaccine" then it's a deal breaker for me

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Apart from the Covid what else could be put on the card?

Once i’ve had my second vaccination i intend to return to my normal life as soon as i possibly can.

"No I won't be asking for certificates of vaccination against covid before I agree to meet anyone from here but I will be instigating a conversation around covid protection with any subsequent meets and if they are in the group of "don't want the vaccine" then it's a deal breaker for me "
. Would you be doing that with people you sit with in a crowded restaurant for a couple of hours ?

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

How does a vaccine "passport" prevent one from contracting the Covid Disease?

doncaster

"No I won't be asking for certificates of vaccination against covid before I agree to meet anyone from here but I will be instigating a conversation around covid protection with any subsequent meets and if they are in the group of "don't want the vaccine" then it's a deal breaker for me . Would you be doing that with people you sit with in a crowded restaurant for a couple of hours ? "
no cos I'm hoping that the vaccine passports are in full swing so the restaurant will have done all the vetting , plus I don't think I'd be sucking on any cocks either

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Who would feel safer in a swingers club, social or sporting event knowing everybody had a vaccine passport and what else could be added to it..?

How does a vaccine "passport" prevent one from contracting the Covid Disease?"

Mitigation

As an aside, would those who choose not to have the vaccination (for whatever personal reason) choose also to not have a vaccination that protected against catching/spreading sexual disease?

doncaster

"Once i’ve had my second vaccination i intend to return to my normal life as soon as i possibly can. "
so when you have had your 2nd shot of the covid vaccine you may stop following the government regulations in place at the time ?

» Add a new message to this topic