FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Bulking up the numbers

Bulking up the numbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just learnt on the radio today that should a person go into a clinic and have a covid test and then he or she is killed in a road accident they are automatically listed as a covid death. Why is this???

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I've just learnt on the radio today that should a person go into a clinic and have a covid test and then he or she is killed in a road accident they are automatically listed as a covid death. Why is this???"

What radio station was it.

By *etsomeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"I've just learnt on the radio today that should a person go into a clinic and have a covid test and then he or she is killed in a road accident they are automatically listed as a covid death. Why is this???"

they have been saying this for months

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Are you getting mixed up with the within 28 days of a positive test?

The cause of death is that which ends the life so the scenario you've mentioned would not happen..

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

"

I'll give you odds on it was Talk Radio...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I've just learnt on the radio today that should a person go into a clinic and have a covid test and then he or she is killed in a road accident they are automatically listed as a covid death. Why is this???

they have been saying this for months"

People with an agenda have been trying to spin such stories by and it's been corrected every time..

Other people have matched on to such stories as they don't know how death of certification works..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe so, but who really gives a fuck on here. Are we supposed to rear up in anger at this outrage.

The daily "covid" death deaths stats from the government include anyone who has died (from any cause) AND has had a POSITIVE covid test within the last 28 days before their death.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

[Removed by poster at 06/11/20 22:53:23]

Only if they die within 28 days of a test.

Not that I'd expect many of those testing positive are getting run over while self isolating and if they do, then that's karma.

However it is an assumption, if you got run over, I suspect the medical expert signing your death certificate will not know you are covid positive so please don't worry about the utter shite being spouted on talk radio.

Nigel Farage was an LBC radio presenter, just consider the crap he has come out with of late..

By *rotic desiresWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

I cannot speak for the UK. But in Ireland NPHET (National Public Health Emergency Team) has openly admitted in a press conference that any person admitted into hospital, who is tested positive for Covid, is listed as a Covid 19 admission, even if he was admitted by way of a road traffic accident, broken leg or otherwise non-related Covid illness. The same is true for death. If a person has died due to, for example, stroke or heart attack, yet has no Covid 19 symptoms but has been tested positive for the virus, he is listed as a Covid death.

liverpool

"

"

"

"

Is it true or not?

"I've just learnt on the radio today that should a person go into a clinic and have a covid test and then he or she is killed in a road accident they are automatically listed as a covid death. Why is this???

What radio station was it."

Talk Radio

Leicestershire

Talk Radio"

I cannot speak for the UK. But in Ireland NPHET (National Public Health Emergency Team) has openly admitted in a press conference that any person admitted into hospital, who is tested positive for Covid, is listed as a Covid 19 admission, even if he was admitted by way of a road traffic accident, broken leg or otherwise non-related Covid illness. The same is true for death. If a person has died due to, for example, stroke or heart attack, yet has no Covid 19 symptoms but has been tested positive for the virus, he is listed as a Covid death."

Boooooooooom, there ya go SOURCES!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk Radio

"

So you don't believe this is happening?

"Only if they die within 28 days of a test.

Not that I'd expect many of those testing positive are getting run over while self isolating and if they do, then that's karma.

However it is an assumption, if you got run over, I suspect the medical expert signing your death certificate will not know you are covid positive so please don't worry about the utter shite being spouted on talk radio.

Nigel Farage was an LBC radio presenter, just consider the crap he has come out with of late.."

Yes it was 28 days later but I have heard this more than once by well known doctors.

It was on Radio Idiot... 32fm, you know, same Channel number as their average listeners IQ x

No, their death certificate will say “hit by a fucking car”... next subject please

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

What do you think is the number of people who have tested positive and died in a car accident within 28 days

I cannot speak for the UK. But in Ireland NPHET (National Public Health Emergency Team) has openly admitted in a press conference that any person admitted into hospital, who is tested positive for Covid, is listed as a Covid 19 admission, even if he was admitted by way of a road traffic accident, broken leg or otherwise non-related Covid illness. The same is true for death. If a person has died due to, for example, stroke or heart attack, yet has no Covid 19 symptoms but has been tested positive for the virus, he is listed as a Covid death."

Thank you!

This has become common knowledge and makes me very suspicious. I recently met a person who made an appointment for a covid test but failed to turn up and was diagnosed as covid positive.

Leicestershire

Talk Radio

So you don't believe this is happening? "

It reportedly appeared on Talk Radio.

Cbeebies is more reliable.

Here and there

I cannot speak for the UK. But in Ireland NPHET (National Public Health Emergency Team) has openly admitted in a press conference that any person admitted into hospital, who is tested positive for Covid, is listed as a Covid 19 admission, even if he was admitted by way of a road traffic accident, broken leg or otherwise non-related Covid illness. The same is true for death. If a person has died due to, for example, stroke or heart attack, yet has no Covid 19 symptoms but has been tested positive for the virus, he is listed as a Covid death.

Boooooooooom, there ya go SOURCES!!!!!!!!!!! "

I have no problem giving you the source...the particulars of that Special Covid Committee Response meeting can be found on devbiska by googling the numbers scam by NPHET...

"

Is it true or not?"

Yes it was but what difference does that make I've heard it said on LBC last week also but didn't give it much thought at the time.

Nigel Farage was an LBC radio presenter, just consider the crap he has come out with of late..

Yes it was 28 days later but I have heard this more than once by well known doctors. "

As most of those dying are in hospital with covid and die from covid related issues, the few who die from other reasons and may get put down as covid really doesn't boost the numbers.

No, their death certificate will say “hit by a fucking car”... next subject please"

No it doesn't, don't lie to the forum public Charlie, my mate 'a nurse' works on a covid ward and they are putting covid on all deaths reported positive in the last 28 days, including the motorbike who got hit by a car two nights ago

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Radio gaga

the wetlands

No, their death certificate will say “hit by a fucking car”... next subject please

No it doesn't, don't lie to the forum public Charlie, my mate 'a nurse' works on a covid ward and they are putting covid on all deaths reported positive in the last 28 days, including the motorbike who got hit by a car two nights ago"

So why was your mate from a Covid ward involved in the death certificate of someone killed in a motorcycle accident. Sniff sniff

I have no problem giving you the source...the particulars of that Special Covid Committee Response meeting can be found on devbiska by googling the numbers scam by NPHET..."

My mate Karen on fab radio says they're full of shit, you see the problem here? It doesnt matter what credible name we put forward someone will always try and debunk it, talk radio, YouTube, Mike weaver blah blah fucking blah

It's all reli fucked up like just cos someone had cv19 mean if they die its put down as a cv19 death like

"

Is it true or not?

Yes it was but what difference does that make I've heard it said on LBC last week also but didn't give it much thought at the time."

LBC aren't any better, most the presenters over sensationalise the subject and bend the truth until it borders on being untrue to provoke responses.

Great for their listeners figures but no good for unravelling the truth.

No it doesn't, don't lie to the forum public Charlie, my mate 'a nurse' works on a covid ward and they are putting covid on all deaths reported positive in the last 28 days, including the motorbike who got hit by a car two nights ago

So why was your mate from a Covid ward involved in the death certificate of someone killed in a motorcycle accident. Sniff sniff "

You should be asking why are they putting covid death on a fatal motorbike crash, if this is the case, there will be a reckoning at the end this shit show, and all those involved

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

No it doesn't, don't lie to the forum public Charlie, my mate 'a nurse' works on a covid ward and they are putting covid on all deaths reported positive in the last 28 days, including the motorbike who got hit by a car two nights ago"

That story is not true.

If someone tests positive for covid and dies by road accident within 28 days, covid will be on their death certificate but........they are not included on the daily covid death figures if covid is not the primary cause of death.

We have 48,00 listed as dying from covid; but on the ONS website it shows that there are more than 50,000 with covid on their death cert. That's because not everyone who has covid on their death cert is listed as a covid death.

liverpool

"What do you think is the number of people who have tested positive and died in a car accident within 28 days "

Fucking twat of a month that tbf

liverpool

Yes it was 28 days later but I have heard this more than once by well known doctors. "

Yes as it's quite often you hear doctors on a national radio station discussing individual causes of death.

Here and there

I have no problem giving you the source...the particulars of that Special Covid Committee Response meeting can be found on devbiska by googling the numbers scam by NPHET...

My mate Karen on fab radio says they're full of shit, you see the problem here? It doesnt matter what credible name we put forward someone will always try and debunk it, talk radio, YouTube, Mike weaver blah blah fucking blah"

I hear ya...

and for those wondering how officially the numbers are recorded in the UK, here it is...

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

My grandmother died from a heart attack at the age of 43 back in 1977.

On her death certificate the cause of death was myocardial infarction but, additional to this, were several other conditions present at the time of death including liver damage due to a lifetime of taking medication for her heart condition.

And for anyone wondering what my point is, this is how death certificate have worked since pussy was a cat

"What do you think is the number of people who have tested positive and died in a car accident within 28 days "

I wound say it is about 4, but you can round up to 5

Yes it was 28 days later but I have heard this more than once by well known doctors.

As most of those dying are in hospital with covid and die from covid related issues, the few who die from other reasons and may get put down as covid really doesn't boost the numbers."

I imagine a lot of people die from none covid related issues. I think it boosts the numbers way more.

So why was your mate from a Covid ward involved in the death certificate of someone killed in a motorcycle accident. Sniff sniff

You should be asking why are they putting covid death on a fatal motorbike crash, if this is the case, there will be a reckoning at the end this shit show, and all those involved"

They aren’t, and even if they did it would amount to about 2 people a week

That story is not true.

If someone tests positive for covid and dies by road accident within 28 days, covid will be on their death certificate but........they are not included on the daily covid death figures if covid is not the primary cause of death.

We have 48,00 listed as dying from covid; but on the ONS website it shows that there are more than 50,000 with covid on their death cert. That's because not everyone who has covid on their death cert is listed as a covid death."

So my bestfriend of 45 years'i was his best man btw' is lying to me? Wait till I see him

That story is not true.

We have 48,00 listed as dying from covid; but on the ONS website it shows that there are more than 50,000 with covid on their death cert. That's because not everyone who has covid on their death cert is listed as a covid death.

So my bestfriend of 45 years'i was his best man btw' is lying to me? Wait till I see him"

Yeah, he might have made it up for a laugh, my best mate often does that, I think it’s called bants

You should be asking why are they putting covid death on a fatal motorbike crash, if this is the case, there will be a reckoning at the end this shit show, and all those involved

They aren’t, and even if they did it would amount to about 2 people a week "

How would you know, are you part of the fab CDC that seems to know everything, ahhhhh yes YOU do

That story is not true.

So my bestfriend of 45 years'i was his best man btw' is lying to me? Wait till I see him"

How would he even have seen the death certificate?

That story is not true.

So my bestfriend of 45 years'i was his best man btw' is lying to me? Wait till I see him

How would he even have seen the death certificate? "

Do you talk yo your work mates?

How would you know, are you part of the fab CDC that seems to know everything, ahhhhh yes YOU do"

How do you know it isn’t? I get my information from my mate Ken (a nurse) I have known him for 45 years, he told me, why would he lie?

Leicestershire

"

How would you know, are you part of the fab CDC that seems to know everything, ahhhhh yes YOU do"

And equally,how do you know any better?

"

How would you know, are you part of the fab CDC that seems to know everything, ahhhhh yes YOU do

And equally,how do you know any better?"

His mate Charlie (a nurse) told him

That story is not true.

Do you talk yo your work mates? "

Not about confidential or sensitive material, no.

So this nurse just happened to what, be chatting with whoever did the post-mortem? The person who entered the cause of death on the death certificate?

liverpool

As most of those dying are in hospital with covid and die from covid related issues, the few who die from other reasons and may get put down as covid really doesn't boost the numbers.

I imagine a lot of people die from none covid related issues. I think it boosts the numbers way more. "

Why?

How do you know it isn’t? I get my information from my mate Ken (a nurse) I have known him for 45 years, he told me, why would he lie? "

OK, what's the point, have a good night

I imagine a lot of people die from none covid related issues. I think it boosts the numbers way more.

Why?"

Why not

How do you know it isn’t? I get my information from my mate Ken (a nurse) I have known him for 45 years, he told me, why would he lie?

OK, what's the point, have a good night "

Good night,

liverpool

Why?

Why not "

Yep convincing argument

An incompetent gmnt goes out of it's way to way.to make the death figures look even worse,making them look even more clueless.

Stands to reason really.

Why?

Why not

Yep convincing argument

An incompetent gmnt goes out of it's way to way.to make the death figures look even worse,making them look even more clueless.

Stands to reason really."

Reverse psychology

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

If you just learnt this today I am gob smacked. Where have you been hiding??

Have you considered working out the odds if this happening?

Given most people who are making an issue of out this 28 day also remind us that the average age is 82 and already ill, how many of these people will even be on the roads to be killed in a road accident.

By *ussex team upMan  over a year ago

Sussex

I think you heard wrong...only if positive

i heard a guy jumped out of a plane without his parachute, cause of death covid lol

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

The lorry carrying the huge batch of tests for Liverpool ran over an old woman. Another COVID victim.

Just to make the very obvious point... as a trust we have had over 600 deaths during the pandemic which by the revised reporting mechanism “mention covid”. So as a trust we now publish figures of around 450 covid deaths.

I’ve been here for the duration, I’d like to categorically state we have had zero car crashes on the wards, at no time have we had any buses drive through and knock patients over.

In fact, all of the above in the first figure have followers a similar pattern. They’ve had covid, swabbed and confirmed....they’ve become critically ill, most ending up on ventilation. They struggled, they’ve at some point overcome their infection and swabbed negative. The damage to their lungs, kindness, heart etc has however kept them within ICU, they’ve either been kept on ventilation or CPAP and eventually at some point of time lost their fight.

I do chat to my nurse, registrar, consultant, surgical mates (insert an appropriate name here), what killed them? Pretty simple, covid.

Their death certificates will mention covid but report whatever system failure as their cause of death.

The tally including the many cases like this is 60k nationally. It’s published but not focused on in this media circus and age where any idiot on Facebook attains epidemiologist status. It will be the figures we look at when we reflect on this pandemic historically, that I am certain of.

"What do you think is the number of people who have tested positive and died in a car accident within 28 days

46,857"

Lol wow.

I would think the car accident was used as an example, just can't believe how this was interpreted.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The death figures are "People who died of ANY REASON within 28 days of testing positive".

It is very difficult to 100% say that the virus was "The Cause of Death" or not, especially if people's other health issues are aggravated by the virus. The current measure should be seen as an indicator rather than a true measurement, it will be indicative of the trends. It's also worth remembering that there will also be people who's death is not connected to a positive test but who have died because of the virus.

Cal

By *llabouttheladyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

They are bulking up the figures everywhere.

Yes, anyone who dies within 28 days of testing positive for Covid goes on the Covid death stats, car accident or not.

Anyone who attends hospital for treatment regardless of if admitted overnight or not, is classed as a hospital admission.

Anyone going to hospital for an elective procedure (hip, knee, hernia, birth), if positive for Covid, goes on the Covid stats in the hospital.

Its like the government want high numbers

"They are bulking up the figures everywhere.

Yes, anyone who dies within 28 days of testing positive for Covid goes on the Covid death stats, car accident or not.

Anyone who attends hospital for treatment regardless of if admitted overnight or not, is classed as a hospital admission.

Anyone going to hospital for an elective procedure (hip, knee, hernia, birth), if positive for Covid, goes on the Covid stats in the hospital.

Its like the government want high numbers"

The virus forums epidemiologists and infectious decease experts aren't in today, they've been whisked off to no.10 to help valance and whitty

the wetlands

Given they've had to cancel most elective procedures to care for Covid patients that's not going to boost their bonus figures much

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS  over a year ago

Huddersfield

The daily "covid" death deaths stats from the government include anyone who has died (from any cause) AND has had a POSITIVE covid test within the last 28 days before their death.

"

So they died while having Covid but Covid wasn't the cause of death, say if they was hit by a car. But Covid still goes down on the death certificate thus adding to the overall Covid death rate.

Is that how it works?

If so it mean the Covid death rate is bulked up.

I'm not trying to create issues but it does seem to be a screwed up way of accounting!

liverpool

Again

Why?

Again

Why?"

I'd have thought that was pretty obvious really. They are pursuing policies that need high numbers at the moment to prove that their approach will work so that in 3 to 4 weeks time the numbers will come down and thus they will be congratulated (by some) for taking decisive measures to combat the spread of this deadly disease.

It's subtle and requires a little imagination but someone in government thinks that destroying the hospitality industry and leisure industry is a price worth paying as long as schools and universities are kept open. I mean why argue otherwise as you are just making your self look like a self serving imbecile if you did it the other way round and closed schools and Uni's just so that we can enjoy our sunday lunch and few beers with our mates.

liverpool

Again

Why?

I'd have thought that was pretty obvious really. They are pursuing policies that need high numbers at the moment to prove that their approach will work so that in 3 to 4 weeks time the numbers will come down and thus they will be congratulated (by some) for taking decisive measures to combat the spread of this deadly disease.

It's subtle and requires a little imagination but someone in government thinks that destroying the hospitality industry and leisure industry is a price worth paying as long as schools and universities are kept open. I mean why argue otherwise as you are just making your self look like a self serving imbecile if you did it the other way round and closed schools and Uni's just so that we can enjoy our sunday lunch and few beers with our mates.

"

You lost me at subtle and a little bit of imagination.

They cant even do a press conference at the correct time. so The idea that they have this machaveillan plot, just to keep schools and universities open,seems a tad far fetched.

Especially as they were told to close down over half term and completely ignored it.

"So they died while having Covid but Covid wasn't the cause of death, say if they was hit by a car. But Covid still goes down on the death certificate thus adding to the overall Covid death rate.

Is that how it works?

I'm not trying to create issues but it does seem to be a screwed up way of accounting! "

Obvious point... they have covid, they are required to self isolate, not leave their home or if they are there the hospital.

How do they get hit by a car?

Just curious

"

Is it true or not?

Yes it was but what difference does that make I've heard it said on LBC last week also but didn't give it much thought at the time."

We'll that's how fake news spreads my friend. People keep repeating things, then tweeting, then it's retweeted, the broadcast by the chatter channels (they aren't news channels as that's supposed to be objective) ... does it remind you of someone in America?!

Huddersfield

"So they died while having Covid but Covid wasn't the cause of death, say if they was hit by a car. But Covid still goes down on the death certificate thus adding to the overall Covid death rate.

Is that how it works?

I'm not trying to create issues but it does seem to be a screwed up way of accounting!

Obvious point... they have covid, they are required to self isolate, not leave their home or if they are there the hospital.

How do they get hit by a car?

Just curious"

That's not the point I'm making. If the 'car accident' happened and the victim had Covid it wasn't Covid that killed him or her. It was the car accident. So why list it as a Covid death?

If they should of been in or out dosnt matter, the point is that it wasn't Covid that killed them, but its still listed as a Covid death.

Yes, anyone who dies within 28 days of testing positive for Covid goes on the Covid death stats, car accident or not. "

Define goes on the death certificate? If it’s a non covid related death it is not put down as the cause of death in this highly unlikely theoretical scenario you paint.

It would be added as additional information and would be counted in the 60K of death certificates tally mentioning covid.

"Anyone who attends hospital for treatment regardless of if admitted overnight or not, is classed as a hospital admission."

Totally false, a hospital admission is someone assigned a bed. This has been the case for decades... anyone else is an outpatient.

"Anyone going to hospital for an elective procedure (hip, knee, hernia, birth), if positive for Covid, goes on the Covid stats in the hospital."

Totally false - hospitals will only test inpatients to avoid A&E becoming a test centre, when it comes to surgical procedures they are tested and until clear results are gained they will not be admitted. If they are positive they must return home and their procedure is postponed, therefore never add to the trusts statistics.

"Its like the government want high numbers"

Anyone working in the NHS would argue differently, the statistics claim we stand at 45,000 deaths, the reality all frontline workers know is the actual figure is much higher and probably not far off the 60,000 ‘mentioning’ figure which includes thousands of patients who fail to recover and die after their infection has gone through the damage done to their vital systems x

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

This happened in the early days and is one reason the nation office of statistics says over 60k deaths and the government says 48k, the reason now has to be covid related and within 28 days.

Huddersfield

Define goes on the death certificate? If it’s a non covid related death it is not put down as the cause of death in this highly unlikely theoretical scenario you paint.

It would be added as additional information and would be counted in the 60K of death certificates tally mentioning covid.

Simple answer, yes or no, would the death go down as a Covid death statistic?

Totally false, a hospital admission is someone assigned a bed. This has been the case for decades... anyone else is an outpatient.

Totally false - hospitals will only test inpatients to avoid A&E becoming a test centre, when it comes to surgical procedures they are tested and until clear results are gained they will not be admitted. If they are positive they must return home and their procedure is postponed, therefore never add to the trusts statistics.

Anyone working in the NHS would argue differently, the statistics claim we stand at 45,000 deaths, the reality all frontline workers know is the actual figure is much higher and probably not far off the 60,000 ‘mentioning’ figure which includes thousands of patients who fail to recover and die after their infection has gone through the damage done to their vital systems x"

"That's not the point I'm making. If the 'car accident' happened and the victim had Covid it wasn't Covid that killed him or her. It was the car accident. So why list it as a Covid death?

If they should of been in or out dosnt matter, the point is that it wasn't Covid that killed them, but its still listed as a Covid death. "

Ermmm Victoria....

Their death certificate would read:

Hit by a car, catastrophic damage to internal organ XYZ. Cause of death trauma and XYZ organ failure.

In additional information listed it would say: Covid-19 Positive, it may even day HIV positive etc....

All quite valuable information for those having to prepare the body prior to disposal.

Huddersfield

"That's not the point I'm making. If the 'car accident' happened and the victim had Covid it wasn't Covid that killed him or her. It was the car accident. So why list it as a Covid death?

If they should of been in or out dosnt matter, the point is that it wasn't Covid that killed them, but its still listed as a Covid death.

Ermmm Victoria....

Hit by a car, catastrophic damage to internal organ XYZ. Cause of death trauma and XYZ organ failure.

In additional information listed it would say: Covid-19 Positive, it may even day HIV positive etc....

All quite valuable information for those having to prepare the body prior to disposal. "

Not disputing the information given. I'm asking a straight forward, does the death go down as a Covid death on the government Covid statistics?

Ermmm Victoria....

All quite valuable information for those having to prepare the body prior to disposal.

Not disputing the information given. I'm asking a straight forward, does the death go down as a Covid death on the government Covid statistics? "

No it doesn’t, it is entered on the ‘mentioning’ tally which is there so we can observe the addition numbers which are generally made up of those who never recover from the damage the virus causes.

The 45,000 tally you see on the news does not include car accident X for absolute clarity.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"The 45,000 tally you see on the news does not include car accident X for absolute clarity."

I can see how you work in the health sector, given the patience and ability to stay calm exhibited above

"The 45,000 tally you see on the news does not include car accident X for absolute clarity.

I can see how you work in the health sector, given the patience and ability to stay calm exhibited above "

Oh it gets worst, try talking to families who can’t understand how grandad ended up in admissions after looking after their bed ridden grandchild etc...

Huddersfield

"The 45,000 tally you see on the news does not include car accident X for absolute clarity.

I can see how you work in the health sector, given the patience and ability to stay calm exhibited above "

The question asked at the beginning of the thread was 'are the figures been bulked up' a worthy question.

It took so many posts to eventually get the answer instead of just saying it from the start.

Nobody is dismissing the virus as 'fake' but there are plenty of inaccurate reporting along the way. If you don't ask questions you don't find out!

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Nigel Farage was an LBC radio presenter, just consider the crap he has come out with of late.."

Wow in your eyes death is just karma if you break the self isolating rules.

London

"This happened in the early days and is one reason the nation office of statistics says over 60k deaths and the government says 48k, the reason now has to be covid related and within 28 days. "

Exactly this . And that's what I was explaining on my earlier post.

"The question asked at the beginning of the thread was 'are the figures been bulked up' a worthy question.

It took so many posts to eventually get the answer instead of just saying it from the start.

Nobody is dismissing the virus as 'fake' but there are plenty of inaccurate reporting along the way. If you don't ask questions you don't find out! "

I refer you to my first answer on this thread:

the wetlands

You've all heard laughing is infectious ?

It seems stupidity is too

Leicestershire

"You've all heard laughing is infectious ?

It seems stupidity is too "

Yeah and they live amongst us which is worrying...

"The question asked at the beginning of the thread was 'are the figures been bulked up' a worthy question.

Nobody is dismissing the virus as 'fake' but there are plenty of inaccurate reporting along the way. If you don't ask questions you don't find out!

I refer you to my first answer on this thread:

No, their death certificate will say “hit by a fucking car”... next subject please"

Subject? Just go to another thread,this is the threads subject

All deaths are reported covid after 28, says on .gov website.

Also you can download the full nhs spreadsheet of deaths and admittance for covid per hospital. It also breaksdown how many had been affected that had other health issues.

You can also look at 'flu' deaths or ILI there has been in previous years. And you can see this years flu .

This is all on .gov websites. But I do worry when on my Facebook when you share anything like this that it either says false info or it doesnt let others see unknowingly to me.

Look yourself. Only .gov website

One thing I’ll guarantee. No death certificate will say “ Hit by a fucking car”

"One thing I’ll guarantee. No death certificate will say “ Hit by a fucking car”"

Nope

I think you would find the figures of the reverse happening where people are having an accident and contracting covid while in hospital are absolutely horrifying. Our local hospital have almost 200 cases of covid contracted in hospital in the last two weeks and 50 deaths.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"One thing I’ll guarantee. No death certificate will say “ Hit by a fucking car”

Nope "

It'll use the technical language for hit by a fucking car. Along the lines of "traumatic brain injury as a result of a road traffic collision".

Or in plain language, "hit by a fucking car".

You know exactly what Charli meant.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

" If a person has died due to, for example, stroke or heart attack, yet has no Covid 19 symptoms but has been tested positive for the virus, he is listed as a Covid death."

Because that's how Covid19 kills. Blood clots, which either rip your lungs to shreds (which kills you), literally explodes your heart giving you a heart attack (which kills you) or if you survive all that, the clot goes to your brain, meaning you have a stroke. Which kills you if you're lucky.

"One thing I’ll guarantee. No death certificate will say “ Hit by a fucking car”

Nope

It'll use the technical language for hit by a fucking car. Along the lines of "traumatic brain injury as a result of a road traffic collision".

You know exactly what Charli meant."

Or it could have been traumatic injury to any other internal organ. The one thing I can guarantee it won’t say “hit by a fucking car”

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Nope

Or it could have been traumatic injury to any other internal organ. The one thing I can guarantee it won’t say “hit by a fucking car” "

I used traumatic brain injury as an example, yes

Any more holes to pick, Captain Pedant?!

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

paisley

I think Covid 19 is great, its cured cancers road traffic accidents old age and all other killers

Nope

Or it could have been traumatic injury to any other internal organ. The one thing I can guarantee it won’t say “hit by a fucking car”

Any more holes to pick, Captain Pedant?! "

Give me time

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

paisley

Seems odd though that they wanta vaccine in and a law to force us to have this vaccine, yet its illegal to advertise a cure for cancer.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"What do you think is the number of people who have tested positive and died in a car accident within 28 days

Fucking twat of a month that tbf"

Well what kind of answer is that

Nope

Give me time "

Actually you’re both wrong... when he was hit by a car he bled out...

His death certificate read, Exsanguination (aka being hit by a fucking car)

"I think Covid 19 is great, its cured cancers road traffic accidents old age and all other killers"

It’s also screened the population for stupidity... just think of how many seemingly normal people would have just blended into the population before covid revealed their severe condition x

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

I'm astounded that with everything we've learnt over the last 9 months, with all the research that's readily available, from reliable and attributable sources, some people remain seemingly wilfully ignorant about anything to do with Covid 19.

It's baffling.

E

"I think Covid 19 is great, its cured cancers road traffic accidents old age and all other killers"

With all that spare time the medical experts must now have, perhaps they can find a cure for fuckwittery and fucktards..

"You've all heard laughing is infectious ?

It seems stupidity is too "

My mate's brother's hairdresser's plumber said it's all fake news. 42,937 were car accidents. And the other 38,847 were old age. He's good at maths so I know it's true.

"I think Covid 19 is great, its cured cancers road traffic accidents old age and all other killers

It’s also screened the population for stupidity... just think of how many seemingly normal people would have just blended into the population before covid revealed their severe condition x"

Nope

Give me time

Actually you’re both wrong... when he was hit by a car he bled out...

His death certificate read, Exsanguination (aka being hit by a fucking car)

"

Sense of humour Charlie

I’ve been hearing the same for months

liverpool

Fucking twat of a month that tbf

Well what kind of answer is that "

Whoosh

"The 45,000 tally you see on the news does not include car accident X for absolute clarity."

You need to stop posting sensible and knowledgeable facts. Anyone would think you know what you are talking about.

Wild speculation, rumour and hearsay are more interesting

By *ussex team upMan  over a year ago

Sussex

No one is bulking up the numbers @

There is no need to and also everyone wants less numbers not more...

Daft to think otherwise

London

"I think Covid 19 is great, its cured cancers road traffic accidents old age and all other killers

It’s also screened the population for stupidity... just think of how many seemingly normal people would have just blended into the population before covid revealed their severe condition x"

That’s true Charlie

Covid also screened the population for stupidity

Leicestershire

Seems that Darwin was only half right about evolution.

It appears some individuals are going the wrong way and are dipping their toes into the primeval sludge...

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

they have been saying this for months"

How many people do you think this applies to? It’s piss all or do you think drivers been getting increasingly careless recently.

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

How many people do you think this applies to? It’s piss all or do you think drivers been getting increasingly careless recently."

Given the average of the people dying of covid, I suspect they are going into hospital with a typical age related illness, catching covid in hospital, testing positive, then dying of old age and being marked down as a covid death.

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"No one is bulking up the numbers @

Daft to think otherwise "

The government needs to to maintain the narrative.

The South

How many people do you think this applies to? It’s piss all or do you think drivers been getting increasingly careless recently.

Given the average of the people dying of covid, I suspect they are going into hospital with a typical age related illness, catching covid in hospital, testing positive, then dying of old age and being marked down as a covid death."

You suspect wrong.

Get some facts, stop guessing and stop believing your guesses.

E

"

"

I had stop listening to talk radio, I used to really like it but they got rid of all of their sensible presenters and it's just so right wing now.

liverpool

Given the average of the people dying of covid, I suspect they are going into hospital with a typical age related illness, catching covid in hospital, testing positive, then dying of old age and being marked down as a covid death."

You have evidence of this?

Leicestershire

"No one is bulking up the numbers @

Daft to think otherwise

The government needs to to maintain the narrative."

Oh gosh.

A conspiracy.

Who'd have thought...

birmingham

"

I had stop listening to talk radio, I used to really like it but they got rid of all of their sensible presenters and it's just so right wing now."

it's a good balance to the leftards on LBC

birmingham

Given the average of the people dying of covid, I suspect they are going into hospital with a typical age related illness, catching covid in hospital, testing positive, then dying of old age and being marked down as a covid death.

You have evidence of this?"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/17/hospital-patients-england-coronavirus-covid-19

hospitals are one of the worst places you can be in terms of catching infections - there are a lot of ill people in there

How many voted tory on this thread,some of the comments suggest a lot

birmingham

yes i agree - the average mortality rate of covid is above average life expectancy - which is around 82

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/17/hospital-patients-england-coronavirus-covid-19

hospitals are one of the worst places you can be in terms of catching infections - there are a lot of ill people in there"

This is where someone slags the guardian off, wait for it

birmingham

"How many voted tory on this thread,some of the comments suggest a lot"

I did but only because the alternative was comrade corbyn

"How many voted tory on this thread,some of the comments suggest a lot

I did but only because the alternative was comrade corbyn"

Did it work out well for you?

birmingham

"I'm astounded that with everything we've learnt over the last 9 months, with all the research that's readily available, from reliable and attributable sources, some people remain seemingly wilfully ignorant about anything to do with Covid 19.

It's baffling.

E

"

what don't they know about it that you think they should?

liverpool

hospitals are one of the worst places you can be in terms of catching infections - there are a lot of ill people in there"

Erm

That's not what was said.

liverpool

I did but only because the alternative was comrade corbyn"

Good one.

"

I had stop listening to talk radio, I used to really like it but they got rid of all of their sensible presenters and it's just so right wing now.

it's a good balance to the leftards on LBC"

There is no balance on talk at all.

Leicestershire

"How many voted tory on this thread,some of the comments suggest a lot"

The ability to reject bullshit is apolotical.

liverpool

There are a lot of I'll people in hospitals?

Get outta here..no way.

The ability to reject bullshit is apolotical."

That sentence does not make sense?

Leicestershire

That sentence does not make sense? "

Apolitical.

birmingham

"

"

there is no balance on LBC - Shelagh Fogarty is very far left and James O'brien is just a vile creature. Both ex bbc though so to be expected

"

there is no balance on LBC - Shelagh Fogarty is very far left and James O'brien is just a vile creature. Both ex bbc though so to be expected"

Fuck the BBC lying bastards

That sentence does not make sense?

Apolitical. "

Yes I know what it means, your sentence just doesn't make sense, not having a pop, just saying

"

there is no balance on LBC - Shelagh Fogarty is very far left and James O'brien is just a vile creature. Both ex bbc though so to be expected"

That's why I don't listen to LBC or talk because I think that you don't broaden your mind if you only ever listen to what you agree with.

I quiet like times radio all though it's still very new I'm really enjoying it.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

More than slightly depressed that despite all the noise on the thread no one has cited the specifications for how the government is defining Covid deaths. I believe this is the relevant URL: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/882565/Technical_Summary_PHE_Data_Series_COVID-19_Deaths_20200429.pdf

The key line is in section 4.1 “ All deaths reported to Public Heath England that have a laboratory confirmed report of COVID- 19 (including at post-mortem), in any setting.”

As far as I can ascertain this means that whatever killed you, if you have tested positive for COVID, you count as a COVID death for the purposes of the statistics. What actually killed you is immaterial.

If I have cited the wrong specifications then more than happy to have the correct ones pointed out.

By *om girlCouple (FF)  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Its because they need numbers higher for some reason

The thing they been doing it a long time now

Coz dont look likr people die of anything else now

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Did ye aye

I don't know if the same is happening in other areas, but I had to register a death on Friday and the registrar asked me for the cause of death because she said they wouldn't take what the doctors were stating as accurate anymore.

the wetlands

"I don't know if the same is happening in other areas, but I had to register a death on Friday and the registrar asked me for the cause of death because she said they wouldn't take what the doctors were stating as accurate anymore."

That's not only illegal it's probably a lie.

the wetlands

"I don't know if the same is happening in other areas, but I had to register a death on Friday and the registrar asked me for the cause of death because she said they wouldn't take what the doctors were stating as accurate anymore.

That's not only illegal it's probably a lie."

And I say that because a family member resisters deaths and frequently gets asked to put natural causes instead of alcohol abusem

By *lovebustyladiesMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

The more I read about this anti covid feeling and it’s all a scam let’s just take all restrictions let’s go back to pre feb 2020 let’s see if the death rate goes up if it doesn’t it’s a scam if it does don’t worry it’s does and nobody’s dying go to football matches go to ya pubs have lots of parties this virus is about being hygienic if you keep clean nothing to worry about wash your hands don’t touch your mouth if u come into contact with people who arnt as fussy them being hygienic goes out the window lol so come on Boris lift the restrictions and do a huge experiment would the death rate increase or will the country grind to a halt as people don’t go to work because they have a cold lol

liverpool

"The more I read about this anti covid feeling and it’s all a scam let’s just take all restrictions let’s go back to pre feb 2020 let’s see if the death rate goes up if it doesn’t it’s a scam if it does don’t worry it’s does and nobody’s dying go to football matches go to ya pubs have lots of parties this virus is about being hygienic if you keep clean nothing to worry about wash your hands don’t touch your mouth if u come into contact with people who arnt as fussy them being hygienic goes out the window lol so come on Boris lift the restrictions and do a huge experiment would the death rate increase or will the country grind to a halt as people don’t go to work because they have a cold lol"

I can spot a slight flaw in that plan

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"I don't know if the same is happening in other areas, but I had to register a death on Friday and the registrar asked me for the cause of death because she said they wouldn't take what the doctors were stating as accurate anymore."

Very unprofessional of a registrar to say something like that. Also, you do realise that registrar might be a covid denier expressing their own opinion? Given their professionalism demonstrated I wouldn't be surprised.

Maybe you should question their manager on this policy? See what happens...

the wetlands

"The more I read about this anti covid feeling and it’s all a scam let’s just take all restrictions let’s go back to pre feb 2020 let’s see if the death rate goes up if it doesn’t it’s a scam if it does don’t worry it’s does and nobody’s dying go to football matches go to ya pubs have lots of parties this virus is about being hygienic if you keep clean nothing to worry about wash your hands don’t touch your mouth if u come into contact with people who arnt as fussy them being hygienic goes out the window lol so come on Boris lift the restrictions and do a huge experiment would the death rate increase or will the country grind to a halt as people don’t go to work because they have a cold lol"

Were you asleep ?

They removed just a few of the restrictions for a few months when the figures were really low.

Guess what happened ?

Leicestershire

"The more I read about this anti covid feeling and it’s all a scam let’s just take all restrictions let’s go back to pre feb 2020 let’s see if the death rate goes up if it doesn’t it’s a scam if it does don’t worry it’s does and nobody’s dying go to football matches go to ya pubs have lots of parties this virus is about being hygienic if you keep clean nothing to worry about wash your hands don’t touch your mouth if u come into contact with people who arnt as fussy them being hygienic goes out the window lol so come on Boris lift the restrictions and do a huge experiment would the death rate increase or will the country grind to a halt as people don’t go to work because they have a cold lol

I can spot a slight flaw in that plan "

Lack of spare parts for a Delorian..?

liverpool

"The more I read about this anti covid feeling and it’s all a scam let’s just take all restrictions let’s go back to pre feb 2020 let’s see if the death rate goes up if it doesn’t it’s a scam if it does don’t worry it’s does and nobody’s dying go to football matches go to ya pubs have lots of parties this virus is about being hygienic if you keep clean nothing to worry about wash your hands don’t touch your mouth if u come into contact with people who arnt as fussy them being hygienic goes out the window lol so come on Boris lift the restrictions and do a huge experiment would the death rate increase or will the country grind to a halt as people don’t go to work because they have a cold lol

I can spot a slight flaw in that plan

Lack of spare parts for a Delorian..? "

Birmingham

Were you asleep ?

They removed just a few of the restrictions for a few months when the figures were really low.

Guess what happened ?"

But if you read all the anti Covid-19 people it’s just made up bullshit it’s making it up so let’s stop the restrictions n let’s see who is right the government or the people of the uk

Were you asleep ?

Guess what happened ?

But if you read all the anti Covid-19 people it’s just made up bullshit it’s making it up so let’s stop the restrictions n let’s see who is right the government or the people of the uk "

What and just let thousands die and the NSH totally overwhelmed is just not worth the gamble to someone wrong.

the wetlands

Were you asleep ?

Guess what happened ?

But if you read all the anti Covid-19 people it’s just made up bullshit it’s making it up so let’s stop the restrictions n let’s see who is right the government or the people of the uk "

Yes Donald, keep calm,you won, they did a recount.

Birmingham

Were you asleep ?

Guess what happened ?

But if you read all the anti Covid-19 people it’s just made up bullshit it’s making it up so let’s stop the restrictions n let’s see who is right the government or the people of the uk

Yes Donald, keep calm,you won, they did a recount.

"

Lol hey I’m all for lockdown until Xmas if. We’d be we need to stop the transmission of this virus they need to develop a ten minute test so anyone they get with covid they should take out if the population and sent directly to a nightingale center so they can’t infect anyone else stop the source so these people can be treated 24 hours us too long they can still infect other members if the family any family’s with a member should then be re rested same day to make sure they arnt carriers it’s drastic but at least we car cutting down the covid carriers reducing the spread of covid get these carriers out the system and get them treated

Punctuation is a wonderful thing.

liverpool

"Punctuation is a wonderful thing."

The South

"I'm astounded that with everything we've learnt over the last 9 months, with all the research that's readily available, from reliable and attributable sources, some people remain seemingly wilfully ignorant about anything to do with Covid 19.

It's baffling.

E

what don't they know about it that you think they should?"

Is that a serious question?

On this thread alone you can see the lack of understanding.

Now look at every other thread in the Virus forum.

You'll see a pattern of plain ignorance abd/or wilful ignorance everywhere you look.

It's truly astounding and worrying at the same time.

E

the wetlands

It's baffling.

E

You'll see a pattern of plain ignorance abd/or wilful ignorance everywhere you look.

E"

It's the one thing that's spreading faster than the virus

The South

It's baffling.

E

E

It's the one thing that's spreading faster than the virus"

You can catch stupidity from social media. Its highly contagious and seems to be spreading quicker than Covid.

E

the wetlands

It's baffling.

E

E

You can catch stupidity from social media. Its highly contagious and seems to be spreading quicker than Covid.

E"

And sadly even after all these years there is no permanent cure.

And that's dispite compulsory education.

The South

It's baffling.

E

E

E

And sadly even after all these years there is no permanent cure.

And that's dispite compulsory education."

I remember when we were told how the internet would help educate us.

False advertising I think....

E

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

A similar story was on radio 2 towards the end of lockdown 1. It was a doctor on there saying if you are recorded positive it goes on your death cert in a sub section regardless of cause of death. The fact it is mentioned anywhere on the cert means it gets included in the figures. Back then it did not matter how far back you tested positive but now has to be within 28 days. If the isolation time is 2 weeks this still allows 2 weeks to be killed by other means. I wish we had figures for those that died because of covid though May be a grim thing. Personally any of these figures scares the hell out of me and therefore stick to the rules

the wetlands

A similar story was on radio 2 towards the end of lockdown 1. It was a doctor on there saying if you are recorded positive it goes on your death cert in a sub section regardless of cause of death. The fact it is mentioned anywhere on the cert means it gets included in the figures. Back then it did not matter how far back you tested positive but now has to be within 28 days. If the isolation time is 2 weeks this still allows 2 weeks to be killed by other means. I wish we had figures for those that died because of covid though May be a grim thing. Personally any of these figures scares the hell out of me and therefore stick to the rules"

Story being the operative word.

Trump is adamant he won the election.

The South

A similar story was on radio 2 towards the end of lockdown 1. It was a doctor on there saying if you are recorded positive it goes on your death cert in a sub section regardless of cause of death. The fact it is mentioned anywhere on the cert means it gets included in the figures. Back then it did not matter how far back you tested positive but now has to be within 28 days. If the isolation time is 2 weeks this still allows 2 weeks to be killed by other means. I wish we had figures for those that died because of covid though May be a grim thing. Personally any of these figures scares the hell out of me and therefore stick to the rules

Trump is adamant he won the election."

Wait, what? He didn't?

E

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Trump is adamant he won the election."

I have no way to tell if he was telling the truth as he was just a guest on the show but is a serving doctor so would expect he knows how these certificates work.

Thnk u for shareing this.!!! Im.so glad when i shared my store people where comenting rude behaviour and saying impossible..

Well the unimpossible is possible reality its any cause of death is classed as covid 19 delbratly oh yes delbratly

People with an agenda have been trying to spin such stories by and it's been corrected every time..

Other people have matched on to such stories as they don't know how death of certification works.. "

liverpool

Thnk u for shareing this.!!! Im.so glad when i shared my store people where comenting rude behaviour and saying impossible..

Well the unimpossible is possible reality its any cause of death is classed as covid 19 delbratly oh yes delbratly "

Come again?

By *arry WindsorMan  over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

That story is not true.

So this nurse just happened to what, be chatting with whoever did the post-mortem? The person who entered the cause of death on the death certificate?"

Don't always need a post mortem to issue a death certificate.

By *arry WindsorMan  over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

Other people have matched on to such stories as they don't know how death of certification works..

"

Should that not be certification of death?

After all it's a certificate of someone's death. Not the death of someone's certificate.

Well the unimpossible is possible reality its any cause of death is classed as covid 19 delbratly oh yes delbratly "

No, it's isn't. Stop making this bullshit up.

The WHO...."A COVID-19 death is defined for surveillance purposes as a death resulting from a clinically compatible illness in a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case, unless there is a clear alternative cause of death that cannot be related to COVID-19 disease (e.g. trauma).

This definition therefore requires a clinical"

...and continues to say,

"ONS reports deaths where a doctor suspects COVID-19 as a cause – these data include a clinical assessment as recommended by WHO but are subject to variation in clinical judgement as to the cause of death." - Public health matters Gov.Uk

That story is not true.

So this nurse just happened to what, be chatting with whoever did the post-mortem? The person who entered the cause of death on the death certificate?

Don't always need a post mortem to issue a death certificate."

I'm aware of that,but in the case described it would be likely,and that is what I was responding to

London

A similar story was on radio 2 towards the end of lockdown 1. It was a doctor on there saying if you are recorded positive it goes on your death cert in a sub section regardless of cause of death. The fact it is mentioned anywhere on the cert means it gets included in the figures. Back then it did not matter how far back you tested positive but now has to be within 28 days. If the isolation time is 2 weeks this still allows 2 weeks to be killed by other means. I wish we had figures for those that died because of covid though May be a grim thing. Personally any of these figures scares the hell out of me and therefore stick to the rules"

".....The fact it is mentioned anywhere on the cert means it gets included in the figures...."

------------------------------

That is NOT true.

It gets included in the covid death figures only if Covid is listed as the primary or underlying cause of death.

If covid is listed on the death cert but covid is not the primary cause of death, then it doesn't make the covid death numbers.

That explains why the total covid deaths stands at 48,000, but the ONS have got 60,000 as the number of people who have covid on their death certificate.

So in essence there are around 12,000 people who have covid on their death certificate, but who have not been included among the national covid death figures.