FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Break the chain

Break the chain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussex team up OP   Man  over a year ago

Sussex

Hanfs Face Space

It's simple let's stick to he basic rules.

Forget about conspiracy theories, covidiots, other numpties, government , other countries.

Just DO IT yourself and the chain will be broken over the next month.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It'd be nice, but I really doubt it.

I think the best we can hope now is that we don't get so many ill people the NHS will crumble. If that happens, we're really in the shit.

"Hanfs Face Space

Forget about conspiracy theories, covidiots, other numpties, government , other countries.

Just DO IT yourself and the chain will be broken over the next month. "

You are joking, right?

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Hanfs Face Space

You are joking, right?"

Are you thinking that by following the rules and the new lockdown won't help lower numbers?

Why do you think that?

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Hanfs Face Space

You are joking, right?

Are you thinking that by following the rules and the new lockdown won't help lower numbers?

Why do you think that? "

Because schools are still in.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

So you would rather a total lockdown.

Yes the schools will be open but majority of people will be back at home on lockdown so there should, if we are sensible see a downturn in numbers... You must want that..

its quite simple really..... take people out of the equation and this virus can't survive...

stay the fcuk at home !! even great sex aint worth dying for !

"Hanfs Face Space

You are joking, right?

Why do you think that? "

I do believe it will lower numbers yes, IF people actually do it.

However it's not going to even make a dint in the chain, let alone break it.

Nothing will change as most people won’t stick to the rules , if they did we wouldn’t be in this mess now , this will be with us for years as most people are too selfish to follow basic rules , I work with a girl who kept saying it’s all made up because Karen on Facebook says so , her dads now in hospital fighting for hes life with covid , guess Karen was wrong , but sadly more idiots are believing Karen rather than the professionals

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Fleetwood Mac

"Nothing will change as most people won’t stick to the rules , if they did we wouldn’t be in this mess now , this will be with us for years as most people are too selfish to follow basic rules , I work with a girl who kept saying it’s all made up because Karen on Facebook says so , her dads now in hospital fighting for hes life with covid , guess Karen was wrong , but sadly more idiots are believing Karen rather than the professionals "

Spot on OP.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Hanfs Face Space

You are joking, right?

Why do you think that?

Because schools are still in. "

Schools are still in throughout Scotland. The central belt is under the equivalent of tier 3 in England and has been for a number of weeks. The R rate now in Scotland is between 1 and 1.3 which is lower than everywhere in England apart from North West which is between 1 and 1.2. schools are also open there...

Scotland actually recorded a drop in hospital admissions and those in ICU after a slowdown.

Scotland and the NW of England must be doing something right that didn't include closing schools.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"So you would rather a total lockdown.

Yes the schools will be open but majority of people will be back at home on lockdown so there should, if we are sensible see a downturn in numbers... You must want that.. "

So.... the children are at home with their parents who are working, the children go to school then go home to their parents and families. Flawless rationale !

"Hanfs Face Space

You are joking, right?

Why do you think that?

Schools are still in throughout Scotland. The central belt is under the equivalent of tier 3 in England and has been for a number of weeks. The R rate now in Scotland is between 1 and 1.3 which is lower than everywhere in England apart from North West which is between 1 and 1.2. schools are also open there...

Scotland actually recorded a drop in hospital admissions and those in ICU after a slowdown.

Scotland and the NW of England must be doing something right that didn't include closing schools."

I think the scientists are saying it will slow the virus even allowing schools to remain open, but not as fast as if they were shut. It could take six weeks or more whereas a full circuit break would be less time.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"its quite simple really..... take people out of the equation and this virus can't survive...

stay the fcuk at home !! even great sex aint worth dying for !"

People can't stay home indefinitely though. Lockdown will only slow the virus down, not stop it. Then off it will go again after lockdown is lifted.

They should of just let the virus run through the summer, whilst the winter virus wasn't around. We are now in the situation where hospitals are getting fuller with people suffering the winter flu, and they'll have to cope with covid on top. I can see the lockdown being extended after the 4 weeks, they will allow us to meet family on Christmas Day and then it will be lockdown in January again. Frustrating.

scotland

"Hanfs Face Space

You are joking, right?

Why do you think that?

Scotland and the NW of England must be doing something right that didn't include closing schools.

I think the scientists are saying it will slow the virus even allowing schools to remain open, but not as fast as if they were shut. It could take six weeks or more whereas a full circuit break would be less time. "

Found an article on nature .Com

Google "Why schools probably aren’t COVID hotspots"

Someone like yourself (who listens to scientists) might find it an interesting read ...

scotland

"its quite simple really..... take people out of the equation and this virus can't survive...

People can't stay home indefinitely though. Lockdown will only slow the virus down, not stop it. Then off it will go again after lockdown is lifted.

They should of just let the virus run through the summer, whilst the winter virus wasn't around. We are now in the situation where hospitals are getting fuller with people suffering the winter flu, and they'll have to cope with covid on top. I can see the lockdown being extended after the 4 weeks, they will allow us to meet family on Christmas Day and then it will be lockdown in January again. Frustrating. "

Can you evidence that hospitals are getting fuller with flu cases?

The weekly flu report states:

"Flu activity, including GP consultations and hospital admissions, remains low"

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/weekly-national-flu-and-covid-19-surveillance-reports-published

^^ I think we can expect to see rates rise though, as in previous years. ^^

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

They should of just let the virus run through the summer, whilst the winter virus wasn't around. We are now in the situation where hospitals are getting fuller with people suffering the winter flu, and they'll have to cope with covid on top. I can see the lockdown being extended after the 4 weeks, they will allow us to meet family on Christmas Day and then it will be lockdown in January again. Frustrating. "

----

What you say it true, but you're missing the point. Without the lockdown the infection rate will continue to rise. With the lockdown the infection rate will drop drastically... so there will be less infected people to pass it on when the lockdown is lifted.

The lockdown will also reduce other viral infections such as Flu.

Cal

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

They should of just let the virus run through the summer, whilst the winter virus wasn't around. We are now in the situation where hospitals are getting fuller with people suffering the winter flu, and they'll have to cope with covid on top. I can see the lockdown being extended after the 4 weeks, they will allow us to meet family on Christmas Day and then it will be lockdown in January again. Frustrating.

----

What you say it true, but you're missing the point. Without the lockdown the infection rate will continue to rise. With the lockdown the infection rate will drop drastically... so there will be less infected people to pass it on when the lockdown is lifted.

Cal"

I haven't missed the point. I know they have to lockdown. I was trying to say they should of let it run its course more through the summer months whilst the winter flu isn't around.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Hanfs Face Space

Rubbish

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hanfs Face Space

You are joking, right?

Why do you think that?

Because schools are still in. "

I work for 2 schools, then go home to my family and visit my mother who is 90 and lives alone, if I don't see her, she has no one to talk to.

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

----

Cal

I haven't missed the point. I know they have to lockdown. I was trying to say they should of let it run its course more through the summer months whilst the winter flu isn't around."

So you think mitt should of let run through the summer? So where and what date is your post before summer with these words of wisdom, or is this another hins8ght advice from someone wh0s cleverer than the medical teams

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Hanfs Face Space

Yes at last some common sense but may take a bit longer than a month,please everybody hands face space do it for yourself even if your to selfish to care about others

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Hanfs Face Space

Rubbish"

Prove it ....

Sussex

"Hanfs Face Space

Rubbish"

Common sense should tell you otherwise. Again the covidiots will stop the chain being broken

Sussex

And the pseudo scientists thinking somehow they know better mmmm

Think again as it's very naive and arrogant for you to think that @

(PS hotcouple4u stop sending abusive messages about this thread please )

barnstaple

"Hanfs Face Space

Rubbish

Prove it ...."

The proof is all around you

barnstaple

"Hanfs Face Space

Rubbish

Common sense should tell you otherwise. Again the covidiots will stop the chain being broken "

Yes, I'm one of the idiots who will be nursing people

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Hanfs Face Space

Rubbish

Prove it ....

The proof is all around you"

Prove it

barnstaple

"Hanfs Face Space

Rubbish

Prove it ....

Prove it"

I don't believe this virus is that simple. I think people are clinging onto hope they won't contract it by "hands, face, space". I think like other viruses it will change, mutate and be around for sometime yet. The months ahead will prove or disprove it.

Sussex

"Hanfs Face Space

Rubbish

Prove it ....

Prove it

I don't believe this virus is that simple. I think people are clinging onto hope they won't contract it by "hands, face, space". I think like other viruses it will change, mutate and be around for sometime yet. The months ahead will prove or disprove it. "

Mutations make no difference to the basic simple rules

barnstaple

"Hanfs Face Space

Rubbish

Prove it ....

Prove it

I don't believe this virus is that simple. I think people are clinging onto hope they won't contract it by "hands, face, space". I think like other viruses it will change, mutate and be around for sometime yet. The months ahead will prove or disprove it.

Mutations make no difference to the basic simple rules "

My point is it's not that simple.

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Totally thought this was going to be about spammy chain mails

How about we all get some food and a shitload of toilet rolls in and EVERYONE stays home for a month except truly essential workers who we pay ten times their usual wage plus a mahoosive bonus.

The army keeps the streets clear. Shoot on sight anyone breaking lockdown.

"Hanfs Face Space

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Sussex

Break the chain of transmission!

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"How about we all get some food and a shitload of toilet rolls in and EVERYONE stays home for a month except truly essential workers who we pay ten times their usual wage plus a mahoosive bonus.

"

Works for me....apart from the toilet rolls...we all know we dont need that many toilet rolls.

So let's get this right lockdown but schools universities factories still open, so closing pubs restaurants and B&Q that's goings to stop the virus, my god people will believe anything.

"How about we all get some food and a shitload of toilet rolls in and EVERYONE stays home for a month except truly essential workers who we pay ten times their usual wage plus a mahoosive bonus.

Works for me....apart from the toilet rolls...we all know we dont need that many toilet rolls."

Speak for yourself. I still spray everywhere after my surgery. Can’t wait to get a normal stream.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

I agree but with schools open shops open manufacturing still running it won't be a quick fix

» Add a new message to this topic