real life virus figures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rjim OP   Man  over a year ago

nr bristol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNcdqfJDjTM

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If it's important enough to post a link, it's important enough to write about it?

Is it credible data, from the government ONS or peer-reviewed science journals?

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

To be honest I have stopped caring about the figures, all we can do is keep ourselves safe, and the people we come into contact with, we can't stop the fuck wits being fuckwits and we can't influence government decisions, I have even stopped getting angry at Boris and his minions and the twats protesting in London ad elsewhere I can do nothing to influence any of this, so I looking after ME and as best I can anyone around me !

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

It's just more self publicising you tube nonsense.

Stick to the ONS.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"If it's important enough to post a link, it's important enough to write about it?

Is it credible data, from the government ONS or peer-reviewed science journals? "

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNcdqfJDjTM"

Some guy in a vest with a webcam in his living room

We should clearly trust what he has to say people !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"To be honest I have stopped caring about the figures, all we can do is keep ourselves safe, and the people we come into contact with, we can't stop the fuck wits being fuckwits and we can't influence government decisions, I have even stopped getting angry at Boris and his minions and the twats protesting in London ad elsewhere I can do nothing to influence any of this, so I looking after ME and as best I can anyone around me !"

Your right and that's all we can do look after ourselves and those we come into contact with. There will always be fuckwit conspiracy theorists and those who are too stupid to understand the threat this virus poses. Only problem is that these twathead fuckwits fuck up the livelihoods of those around us by denying the seriousness of this. If only they could grow some brain cells and obey the guidelines set by real medical experts then we might then start to get back to some normality likevthey do n in k other countries (mainly Asia) We have to learn to live with this virus, we have lived with other viruses for centuries now like the flu and cold which offer little personal immunity. A vaccine might offer more immunity but we may not know for months or years yet as this virus develops and we understand it more. It took decades to develop a flu vaccine which is only up to 60% effective in any given year so although there has much more effort being put into this one a cure is not guaranteed for as good while yet. SO THOSE CONSPIRICY THEORISTS AND THOSE WHO THINK THIS NO MORE DEADLY THAN THE COMMON COLD OR FLU YOU SHOULD ALL REALLY GO AND CATCH SOMETHING ??????

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNcdqfJDjTM

Some guy in a vest with a webcam in his living room

We should clearly trust what he has to say people !!"

By *ickthelick2001Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Doctor Yeadon is certainly not a guy in a vest, he is a very highly qualified scientist. Who incidentally has publicly called Sir Patrick vallance a fraud. And I'll wager valance won't dare sue him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Slightly off subject but i don’t want to start my own thread. I do find it very odd that the number of sanctimonious hand-wringers, on here who are very quick to denounce anyone who dares to suggest doing so much as opening your front door without a mask or, god forbid, visiting a pub etc; also seeming to think that getting this virus is a virtual death sentence, is actually massively at odds with the attitude of virtually everyone i know in the real world. Friends, family, people at work seem to be far more accepting of the risks and getting on with normal life as much as possible. Just an observation.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Doctor Yeadon is certainly not a guy in a vest, he is a very highly qualified scientist. Who incidentally has publicly called Sir Patrick vallance a fraud. And I'll wager valance won't dare sue him."

Watch the video, it's a guy in a vest in his living room ...

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Slightly off subject but i don’t want to start my own thread. I do find it very odd that the number of sanctimonious hand-wringers, on here who are very quick to denounce anyone who dares to suggest doing so much as opening your front door without a mask or, god forbid, visiting a pub etc; also seeming to think that getting this virus is a virtual death sentence, is actually massively at odds with the attitude of virtually everyone i know in the real world. Friends, family, people at work seem to be far more accepting of the risks and getting on with normal life as much as possible. Just an observation. "

People can and will do just what they want, that is up to them as long as they don't try to do it near me.

We are all individuals and all different and we all have different risk levels, There is no point me trying to influence people, and they are not going to do so with me !

I will live my life as I wish all i will say is I am not putting anyone else at risk !

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Doctor Yeadon is certainly not a guy in a vest, he is a very highly qualified scientist. Who incidentally has publicly called Sir Patrick vallance a fraud. And I'll wager valance won't dare sue him.

Watch the video, it's a guy in a vest in his living room ..."

Is it bruce willis in die hard?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Doctor Yeadon is certainly not a guy in a vest, he is a very highly qualified scientist. Who incidentally has publicly called Sir Patrick vallance a fraud. And I'll wager valance won't dare sue him.

Watch the video, it's a guy in a vest in his living room ...

Is it bruce willis in die hard?"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Doctor Yeadon is certainly not a guy in a vest, he is a very highly qualified scientist. Who incidentally has publicly called Sir Patrick vallance a fraud. And I'll wager valance won't dare sue him."

A guy in a vest on YouTube is not a credible source of information. Stick with peer-reviewed evidence from reputable sources

If vest man has the credentials, his appropriate research will be readily published and available globally, to help in our struggle against this nw virus. A few people have posted Vestman type links here - if the op and thread titles don't include full details substantiating the posts, we'll just get BS posts ad nauseum, which may be the same or different mashups of other BS. The credible sources will be reputable journals.

» Add a new message to this topic