FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Wales crazy rules.

Wales crazy rules.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So now Tesco’s in Wales saying that kids clothes and female sanintry products are non essential but in the same store cards and wrapping paper can be purchased. ???????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"So now Tesco’s in Wales saying that kids clothes and female sanintry products are non essential but in the same store cards and wrapping paper can be purchased. ???????"

It’s crazy

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

It's true about the clothing whether it be kids or not. Sanitary products was a "mistake by tesco and not the government" they said on TV earlier

Mrs

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

They also added baby formula milk to their 'banned list' briefly! The mind boggles on what system they are using to decide if something is essential or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So now Tesco’s in Wales saying that kids clothes and female sanintry products are non essential but in the same store cards and wrapping paper can be purchased. ???????"

The time of the year must be more important then the time of the month

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Tesco’s were trying to blame it on the Welsh government.... they have said that was not true... the administration have told supermarkets to use their common sense and discretion

"They also added baby formula milk to their 'banned list' briefly! The mind boggles on what system they are using to decide if something is essential or not"

i wonder if someone will argue it should follow the VAT essentials rules ... quick stock up on jaffa cakes !!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is a video going round a guy trying to get into his local Tesco’s wearing only a face mask and boxers. He was refused entry as he wasn’t wearing clothes he answered by saying clothes are non essential. Lots of people getting annoyed with how things are going at the moment.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Bloody Tesco’s.

You online order a chicken and they “replace” with a chocolate caterpillar birthday cake.

Says it all.

"Bloody Tesco’s.

You online order a chicken and they “replace” with a chocolate caterpillar birthday cake.

Says it all. "

Sure they did

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

"Bloody Tesco’s.

Says it all. "

And the problem with this is?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I ordered 50 serviettes from Tesco and they replaced them with 50 biros.

I heard of a man who ordered a dozen red roses and was offered 12 red peppers.

Lol Im loving what items have been replaced with really weird alternatives

Club Meets Only

Every little helps right?!

It's been kicking off in shops in Wales. People going mad ripping the wrapping from none essential items.

I was in a shop today and the people at the checkout weren't sure what we could buy. One was refused sellotape but allowed hair dye.

It's a joke

Club Meets Only

"There is a video going round a guy trying to get into his local Tesco’s wearing only a face mask and boxers. He was refused entry as he wasn’t wearing clothes he answered by saying clothes are non essential. Lots of people getting annoyed with how things are going at the moment. "

Seen that, he has a point, coming into winter & you can't buy your kids any winter clothes or a thick coat... It really makes no sense

I don't know what it's like in England but we haven't been allowed to try clothes on for a long time here

Club Meets Only

"I don't know what it's like in England but we haven't been allowed to try clothes on for a long time here "

Same in that department, haven't a clue if the shops are restricting items like Wales are tho. I avoid going anywhere other than my local spar

"Bloody Tesco’s.

Says it all.

Sure they did "

we used to do mum's Asda shop online for her and they once replace her Fixident with Toothpaste

"I don't know what it's like in England but we haven't been allowed to try clothes on for a long time here

Same in that department, haven't a clue if the shops are restricting items like Wales are tho. I avoid going anywhere other than my local spar "

I think I will be doing the same for the next couple of weeks.. Because the none essential items are looking more and more appealing now that I can't have them and I don't want to another kick off statistic.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"They also added baby formula milk to their 'banned list' briefly! The mind boggles on what system they are using to decide if something is essential or not"

A cynic like me would say the supermarkets have done it for the exact reactions we are seeing.

Supermarkets do not like being told what they can & cannot sell if they are open anyway, so they shut off some “Extras” move stuff on purpose to highlight “The idiots in power” (Did you see the vodka for sale next to the kids clothes that were not? Ever noticed booze near kids clothes before?) & boom social & local media full of outrage & a chance the rules will be dropped or at least modified in the supermarkets favour.

Congratulations, you’ve been played

S

Club Meets Only

"I don't know what it's like in England but we haven't been allowed to try clothes on for a long time here

Same in that department, haven't a clue if the shops are restricting items like Wales are tho. I avoid going anywhere other than my local spar

I think I will be doing the same for the next couple of weeks.. Because the none essential items are looking more and more appealing now that I can't have them and I don't want to another kick off statistic. "

I saw cooking utensils taped off too.. wth. Can you order these apparently non essential stuff online with your usual food shop say or have they stopped that too? Its a crazy world right now. Ive taken to good old eBay for everything non food related

My sister was refused babies nappies until she got the manager out

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

The Welsh government do not know what they are doing.

All this will do is to send people round different supermarkets to see if they can get what they need in different supermarkets, if not they will travel into England to get what they need.

The stupid thing is you can buy sweets or cigs in Wales which Dentists and Doctors will say they are undesirable but may have to shop around to buy a kettle or toaster.

If a supermarket stocks the item there is no extra risk of spreading infection than shopping for bread.

Club Meets Only

"They also added baby formula milk to their 'banned list' briefly! The mind boggles on what system they are using to decide if something is essential or not

A cynic like me would say the supermarkets have done it for the exact reactions we are seeing.

Supermarkets do not like being told what they can & cannot sell if they are open anyway, so they shut off some “Extras” move stuff on purpose to highlight “The idiots in power” (Did you see the vodka for sale next to the kids clothes that were not? Ever noticed booze near kids clothes before?) & boom social & local media full of outrage & a chance the rules will be dropped or at least modified in the supermarkets favour.

S"

Ahh tactical! I thought what I was seeing online was a joke until my friend in Cardiff was telling me.

I think I will be doing the same for the next couple of weeks.. Because the none essential items are looking more and more appealing now that I can't have them and I don't want to another kick off statistic.

I saw cooking utensils taped off too.. wth. Can you order these apparently non essential stuff online with your usual food shop say or have they stopped that too? Its a crazy world right now. Ive taken to good old eBay for everything non food related"

I don't know I don't shop online myself. Just glad I don't need any none essentials right now.

It's going to be an interesting couple of weeks.

Off to England tomorrow from mid wales gonna but what I need

"The Welsh government do not know what they are doing.

All this will do is to send people round different supermarkets to see if they can get what they need in different supermarkets, if not they will travel into England to get what they need.

The stupid thing is you can buy sweets or cigs in Wales which Dentists and Doctors will say they are undesirable but may have to shop around to buy a kettle or toaster.

If a supermarket stocks the item there is no extra risk of spreading infection than shopping for bread."

Yes but I guess it's because if places like Tesco was allowed to sell electrical items and clothes then places like curries and sports direct should be allowed to stay open

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A Tesco staff member posted the sanitary ware info in error, it's not the store position nor the law, as was clarified early today.

The rules would have benefitted from specifics being made explicitly clear. In the meantime, people will make mistakes, so if nothing catastrophic is intended by an individual, it's no big deal. It's tough now for businesses and citizens and let's hope that relaxations go ahead for essential items and the virus infection levels reduce

And yet you can still gamble on lotto and scratch cards. Now that pisses me off.

My online supermarket shopping comes from England into Wales, I wonder if they'll restrict my shopping.. Everything is available online..

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

I've never considered sanitary products essential but that's me being weird.

I do consider a kettle and a microwave essential so if they fail in the two weeks what are people supposed to do?

It's a bit mad really.

"I don't know what it's like in England but we haven't been allowed to try clothes on for a long time here "
yeh you can't in England. But you can take them home try them on there and then when they dont fit take them bak to the shop ...wtf is that all about

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Hopefully this ridiculous lockdown will only last till November 9th. I just a got feeling the Welsh Assembly Government will extend the lockdown, its bad enough with isolation, not able to get essentials like nappies and children clothes is going a step to far.

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I think the way Wales have got this so wrong has truly put us in England off a full lockdown.

Club Meets Only

"Hopefully this ridiculous lockdown will only last till November 9th. I just a got feeling the Welsh Assembly Government will extend the lockdown, its bad enough with isolation, not able to get essentials like nappies and children clothes is going a step to far. "

Isn't there talk of a further lockdown in January for Wales?

By *lackCherry...Woman  over a year ago

North East

"They also added baby formula milk to their 'banned list' briefly! The mind boggles on what system they are using to decide if something is essential or not

S"

Hmmmmm makes sense. Well played tesco, well played

"Bloody Tesco’s.

Says it all.

Sure they did we used to do mum's Asda shop online for her and they once replace her Fixident with Toothpaste "

We've had some funny subs recently too.

Mayo replaced with piccalilli

Stuffed mushrooms replaced with a cabbage

And bleach replaced with oven cleaner.

"I don't know what it's like in England but we haven't been allowed to try clothes on for a long time here yeh you can't in England. But you can take them home try them on there and then when they dont fit take them bak to the shop ...wtf is that all about "

Depends on the shop.

Some places have been allowing it and others haven't.

"Hopefully this ridiculous lockdown will only last till November 9th. I just a got feeling the Welsh Assembly Government will extend the lockdown, its bad enough with isolation, not able to get essentials like nappies and children clothes is going a step to far.

Isn't there talk of a further lockdown in January for Wales? "

I bloody hope not, a Welsh minster reported the lockdown will only last till 9th November with no further extenision. If it does, i think Wales will go into melt down and their would be chaos.

Club Meets Only

"Hopefully this ridiculous lockdown will only last till November 9th. I just a got feeling the Welsh Assembly Government will extend the lockdown, its bad enough with isolation, not able to get essentials like nappies and children clothes is going a step to far.

I bloody hope not, a Welsh minster reported the lockdown will only last till 9th November with no further extenision. If it does, i think Wales will go into melt down and their would be chaos."

It was in the sun yesterday, likely in Jan/Feb it said. Not sure if I can link it here tho

I bloody hope not, a Welsh minster reported the lockdown will only last till 9th November with no further extenision. If it does, i think Wales will go into melt down and their would be chaos.

It was in the sun yesterday, likely in Jan/Feb it said. Not sure if I can link it here tho"

I think you can if it's from a well known newspaper.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Hats off to the guy who went shopping in just his pants, when challenged he said "clothing is non-essential"...

Club Meets Only

It was in the sun yesterday, likely in Jan/Feb it said. Not sure if I can link it here tho

I think you can if it's from a well known newspaper."

Thanks Lorna,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/13019982/coronavirus-lockdown-wales-january-lee-waters/amp/

It was in the sun yesterday, likely in Jan/Feb it said. Not sure if I can link it here tho"

I tend not to believe what is written on chip shop paper. Welsh news reported tonight, the Welsh Assembly Government (WAG) will review the lockdown rules and provide new rules tomorrow. God knows what facial rubbish they will come out with, at least they are listening to the people of Wales. I'll give WAG that

"I've never considered sanitary products essential but that's me being weird.

I do consider a kettle and a microwave essential so if they fail in the two weeks what are people supposed to do?

It's a bit mad really."

Order them online and in the meantime boil water on the stove and toast bread under the grill

NUTS. I saw this on the news the wkend... So you can buy food but not a plate or cutlery to eat it with

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"So now Tesco’s in Wales saying that kids clothes and female sanintry products are non essential but in the same store cards and wrapping paper can be purchased. ???????

NUTS. I saw this on the news the wkend... So you can buy food but not a plate or cutlery to eat it with "

Whilst I think the Welsh rules are nuts, how often does one need to buy plates and cutlery? I've lived in this house 12yrs and don't recall buying anything other than novelty cups. My Grandad has crockery inherited from HIS parents, and he's 89. It lasts a long time. There was a bit of notice before the lockdown, so presumably emergency crockery could have been bought ahead of it? And you can buy online.

I still disagree with the rules as they are because there's just no guidance for a start. If supermarkets stay open, they should just be able to sell their normal product range. Close the "non essential" shops if that's what they deem necessary.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"So now Tesco’s in Wales saying that kids clothes and female sanintry products are non essential but in the same store cards and wrapping paper can be purchased. ???????

NUTS. I saw this on the news the wkend... So you can buy food but not a plate or cutlery to eat it with

Whilst I think the Welsh rules are nuts, how often does one need to buy plates and cutlery? I've lived in this house 12yrs and don't recall buying anything other than novelty cups. My Grandad has crockery inherited from HIS parents, and he's 89. It lasts a long time. There was a bit of notice before the lockdown, so presumably emergency crockery could have been bought ahead of it? And you can buy online.

I still disagree with the rules as they are because there's just no guidance for a start. If supermarkets stay open, they should just be able to sell their normal product range. Close the "non essential" shops if that's what they deem necessary."

They are doing this "to level the playing field" as non essential shops have to close. This means that these shops will have a chance to get their share of business back after lockdown and to make sure that supermarkets don't monopolise everything and force smaller retailers to close.

North West

I still disagree with the rules as they are because there's just no guidance for a start. If supermarkets stay open, they should just be able to sell their normal product range. Close the "non essential" shops if that's what they deem necessary.

They are doing this "to level the playing field" as non essential shops have to close. This means that these shops will have a chance to get their share of business back after lockdown and to make sure that supermarkets don't monopolise everything and force smaller retailers to close. "

I do kinda get that. So surely the Senedd should have written a comprehensive list of what is deemed essential and what is not? I'm still not clear why emergency crockery buying would be needed in a pre planned, two week shutdown. And whatever happens in supermarkets, Jeff Bezos is still selling everything on the planet from a little app on your phone, with next day, often free delivery. It's not Tesco vs Local Stores, it's Amazon vs everyone.

I'm actually looking forward to people's reactions at the tills again.

It's like nobody knows what they can buy or what they can't buy. I've seen them double checking with the managers and some of them are not even sure.

Its a strange world we are living in now.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"Lol Im loving what items have been replaced with really weird alternatives

"

I got frozen sweet potato instead of frozen butternut squash. Same colour I suppose. Also frozen onion instead of leeks..

"I ordered 50 serviettes from Tesco and they replaced them with 50 biros.

I heard of a man who ordered a dozen red roses and was offered 12 red peppers. "

Sainsbury’s substituted an order for a Burns Night Supper haggis with sausages!

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I don’t see what all the fuss is about if my kettle toaster etc breaks then I’ll order online .I doubt very much if children are going to grow out of all their clothes in 17 days .It’s really not rocket science.

I still disagree with the rules as they are because there's just no guidance for a start. If supermarkets stay open, they should just be able to sell their normal product range. Close the "non essential" shops if that's what they deem necessary."

I don't get it why they are cordoning off some areas of a shop tbh. So in Wales the only thing one can purchase over the counter is food

My previous status wasn't meant to be taken so seriously, I just think it's a little crazy when 2 items are close by in a supermarket and you're prohibited from buying one of them. Hence I mentioned being unable to buy kitchen utensils, so is the Welsh government saying the cave man survived and made their own utensils

North West

I don't get it why they are cordoning off some areas of a shop tbh. So in Wales the only thing one can purchase over the counter is food

My previous status wasn't meant to be taken so seriously, I just think it's a little crazy when 2 items are close by in a supermarket and you're prohibited from buying one of them. Hence I mentioned being unable to buy kitchen utensils, so is the Welsh government saying the cave man survived and made their own utensils "

Like I said, I agree the Welsh Govt approach seems bizarre. I also think that cavemen probably did make their own utensils, yes. They didn't buy them from Tesco

PS: They didn't use plates either (cavemen, not the Welsh )

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Darn good job alcohol remains on the essential items list!

"Darn good job alcohol remains on the essential items list!"

Thankfully. True ooooooohhh so True & all over the UK & Ireland it's essential now more than ever ... (thumb

There was a lady on the news earlier that said in Sainsburys She was able to buy wrapping paper and a card but not sellotape. Also I sort of get whether governments coming from, However when we were in national lock down that wasn't the case and people were able to buy whatever the shop sold as long as they had at least 1 essential item in their shopping when only essential shops were not allowed to open. If someone feels they want to buy something they are probably not gonna wait to be able to buy in their local independent shop they will just buy online.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Bloody Tesco’s.

Says it all. "

Yep, I remember ordering lemons for them to be replaced with...lemon washing up liquid!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Bloody Tesco’s.

Says it all.

Sure they did "

You've never ordered online.

Just a few things I've, not my mates friend's sister's cousin twice removed, encountered.

1kg of bananas replaced with 12 bottles of banana baby food.

Mint toothpaste replaced with Foxes glacier mints.

6 x 250ml Strawberry Ribena replaced with 1l blackcurrant Ribena

...and the classic, vegetarian mince replaced by 22% fat beef mince.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Not been shopping yet since Friday .... I might remove all the plastic and barriers ..... when I do go .... welcome to the land of craziness

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I don’t get what the fuss is about. It’s a 17 day period where you have to only shop for essentials. Get to the shop, buy your food, go home.it’s not a difficult concept. They gave notice of the lockdown so people had chance to go buy non essentials if they needed and they’ll be available again when it ends.

When we first experienced this it was spring, so if you had to queue outside a supermarket it wasn’t too bad. But in October I’d be pissed right off if I’m stuck outside queuing in the rain because someone is taking their time browsing Aldi centre Aisle for kitchen utensils and new eyeshadow.

I would much rather do what Wales is doing and have 17 days of hard restrictions than this never ending, half arsed, tiered lockdown that we have here that no one seems to be paying any attention to.

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Will be interesting to see what happens when this current semi lockdown period is over, if the infection rates haven’t dropped significantly, will the welsh government go for another two weeks or a month.... or just give it up as a bad job and open everything up again and claim it was a roaring success anyway..

By *umpardCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Fake news

Leeds

"Fake news"

What is ?

West Wales

Good news everyone!

H popped to the nearest supermarket & the only sectioned off area was clothing. So kettles, Microwaves, small tv’s & toasters can still be got.

No sodding teaspoons though, I’m sure our kids must eat them!

S

Leeds

"

S"

I'm convinced my children sometimes eat a yoghurt and throw the teaspoon away with the pot but they always deny it.

By *orny and Sexy 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackwood

The whole approach of the Welsh Government is a joke. We have been 7 weeks in local lockdown and cases of Covid are the same as when they started. As for the restriction on items what another farce. I haven't seen anyone going to a supermarket to window shop since lockdown and when you are in a shop what difference is a further 5 minutes going to make if you are buying a toaster to the overall infection rate? All the way through this the First Minister's approach has been to do everything opposite to England as we are run by a left wing party here. I feel ashamed that they then are quite happy to ask our English neighbours and friends for more cash to bail out the results of their decisions.

West Wales

"

S

I'm convinced my children sometimes eat a yoghurt and throw the teaspoon away with the pot but they always deny it. "

Yes when they were younger bin searches were common but nope not in there for a while (Our recycling bags are clear so pots/spoons are easy to spot

Bet it’s those little green men

S

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

"I don’t get what the fuss is about. It’s a 17 day period where you have to only shop for essentials. Get to the shop, buy your food, go home.it’s not a difficult concept. They gave notice of the lockdown so people had chance to go buy non essentials if they needed and they’ll be available again when it ends.

When we first experienced this it was spring, so if you had to queue outside a supermarket it wasn’t too bad. But in October I’d be pissed right off if I’m stuck outside queuing in the rain because someone is taking their time browsing Aldi centre Aisle for kitchen utensils and new eyeshadow.

I would much rather do what Wales is doing and have 17 days of hard restrictions than this never ending, half arsed, tiered lockdown that we have here that no one seems to be paying any attention to.

"

The fuss is about how the welsh government has stopped all non essential work and local small business are being made to suffer as they can’t open or trade.

It’s a dam joke when you compare wales to Manchester and Liverpool infection rates which are triple than Wales.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"The whole approach of the Welsh Government is a joke. We have been 7 weeks in local lockdown and cases of Covid are the same as when they started. As for the restriction on items what another farce. I haven't seen anyone going to a supermarket to window shop since lockdown and when you are in a shop what difference is a further 5 minutes going to make if you are buying a toaster to the overall infection rate? All the way through this the First Minister's approach has been to do everything opposite to England as we are run by a left wing party here. I feel ashamed that they then are quite happy to ask our English neighbours and friends for more cash to bail out the results of their decisions."

I have often though that the Welsh and Scottish governments look to do things differently to the rules in England just to demonstrate their power and that it's a political gesture.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

"The whole approach of the Welsh Government is a joke. We have been 7 weeks in local lockdown and cases of Covid are the same as when they started. As for the restriction on items what another farce. I haven't seen anyone going to a supermarket to window shop since lockdown and when you are in a shop what difference is a further 5 minutes going to make if you are buying a toaster to the overall infection rate? All the way through this the First Minister's approach has been to do everything opposite to England as we are run by a left wing party here. I feel ashamed that they then are quite happy to ask our English neighbours and friends for more cash to bail out the results of their decisions."
Spain has had the toughest rules masks having to be worn outside and still the virus has spread ,think Wales will have the same results.

By *abriellajackCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Completely agree with this. Regardless of my views on the lockdowns and the approaches taken in general, I can understand the logic of closing bars and non essential shops as they did in the first lockdown (provided there is actual evidence to suggest they are responsible for the spread) but I draw the line at being told what is and isn't essential from a shop I am actually allowed in.

I especially draw the line when we are initially told the main reason is 'fairness' to the independent stores that have been told to close. Since when did this move from being a decision based on healthcare to a decision on fairness to businesses?

Its so short sighted too as if people want or need something they won't wait for those businesses to reopen they will simply order from an online business.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"I don’t get what the fuss is about. It’s a 17 day period where you have to only shop for essentials. Get to the shop, buy your food, go home.it’s not a difficult concept. They gave notice of the lockdown so people had chance to go buy non essentials if they needed and they’ll be available again when it ends.

The fuss is about how the welsh government has stopped all non essential work and local small business are being made to suffer as they can’t open or trade.

It’s a dam joke when you compare wales to Manchester and Liverpool infection rates which are triple than Wales."

England should be doing more, not Wales less. If we all stayed home and did as we were told then the virus couldn’t spread. But people won’t do as they’re told, so we’ll be at this forever.

Let’s face it, all leaders of the devolved nations and parliament itself, are completely clueless

Welsh Govt are Labour, Scotland is SNP and England is Conservative, so this is a perfect opportunity to play politics and do things differently to each other. Wales even decided to go against using the term “circuit breaker” to be different, using the term firebreak instead. Both are idiotic terms but you get the point. SNP have extra tiers to the English 3 tier system - again, just an exercise to be different

The mortality rate of COVID is 0.07%. Why the hell the entire country facing lockdown Is beyond belief. The NHS hasn’t been overwhelmed at any point so it’s making no sense

The NHS will be overwhelmed with mental health issues, alcoholism, drug use, depression etc when people lose jobs, careers and when family break up happen

Wrong platform for a rant but hey ho

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

"Let’s face it, all leaders of the devolved nations and parliament itself, are completely clueless

Welsh Govt are Labour, Scotland is SNP and England is Conservative, so this is a perfect opportunity to play politics and do things differently to each other. Wales even decided to go against using the term “circuit breaker” to be different, using the term firebreak instead. Both are idiotic terms but you get the point. SNP have extra tiers to the English 3 tier system - again, just an exercise to be different

The mortality rate of COVID is 0.07%. Why the hell the entire country facing lockdown Is beyond belief. The NHS hasn’t been overwhelmed at any point so it’s making no sense

The NHS will be overwhelmed with mental health issues, alcoholism, drug use, depression etc when people lose jobs, careers and when family break up happen

Wrong platform for a rant but hey ho"

On LBC the presenter Saturday said of the major causes of death in Wales Covid was 24th on the list ,had it checked by there researchers and then confirmed that was the def the case

Yea think I’ve seen it somewhere that is was number 24 on the list

Cirrhosis and liver disease was in the top I understand. Better ban the sale of all alcohol and close pubs as a precaution

» Add a new message to this topic