FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Coronavirus: Berlin breaks up 600-strong fetish party over Covid

Coronavirus: Berlin breaks up 600-strong fetish party over Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Coronavirus: Berlin breaks up 600-strong party over Covid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54682568

I remember only the over week one of the 'covidiot are to blame for everything belivers' response to one my posts lol.

I'd highlighted that many societies in Europe including Germany, France and Spain have their fair share of covid19 rule breakers and protesters just like the UK and it wasn't really covered much in our mainstream media but a bit of digging and its easy enough to find (especially if your bilingual).

Their response was no no not the Germans they are a very obedient people ??

For those in the know who read a range of media understand non compliance to covid19 rules / laws is broadly similar across most western countries. Whilst it undoubtedly has an impact on transmission the result is very small relative to all the other transmission areas and causes which are covered by a wealth of available data.

The belief that if there was 100% population compliance to covid rules and laws 'elimination of all covidiots' that it would deliver us from the restrictions and beat the virus is quite frankly fantasy thinking worthy of a tin foil hat in its-self.

To add I follow all covid rules and laws and actively encourage those I have contact with to do the same. I just don't buy into the goverments game of divide and conquer by twisting the media narrative to manipulate sections of society to blame all at the door of the rules breakers, the students etc to deflect blame from the corrupt shit show the government are running.

KJ

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It would be interesting to see the compliance figures op refers to. My take on things here is that there's good overall compliance but we took some moves that pushed things so that it became too easy for a highly infectious disease to be passed through interactive populations, just as seasonal changes pushed people indoors more again

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It would be interesting to see the compliance figures op refers to. My take on things here is that there's good overall compliance but we took some moves that pushed things so that it became too easy for a highly infectious disease to be passed through interactive populations, just as seasonal changes pushed people indoors more again "

Whilst we don't always agree I do respect your posts.

I also agree our compliance like other countries in Europe is generally good and the seasonal point you make is valid.

The govetment definitely push to much to soon and it blew up in their face.

Eat out to help out certainly helped covid but the government can't have all the people blaming their policy, much better to get Karen and Dave blaming the covidiots.

You maybe read my post wrong or I explained it poorly.

There's lots of data on covid incidents so we all know education settings are roughly the cause of 50% approx transmission and workplaces account for approximately 20%. So the science is telling us where we need to target restrictions.

I haven't found specific data on the impact of none compliance as I guess its a tough one to measure. Although most policy allows for its much like the 80% track and trace = we accept 20% won't be on board but if we get to 80% it can have a decent impact.

KJ

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

[Removed by poster at 26/10/20 06:52:07]

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"It would be interesting to see the compliance figures op refers to. My take on things here is that there's good overall compliance but we took some moves that pushed things so that it became too easy for a highly infectious disease to be passed through interactive populations, just as seasonal changes pushed people indoors more again

I also agree our compliance like other countries in Europe is generally good and the seasonal point you make is valid.

Eat out to help out certainly helped covid but the government can't have all the people blaming their policy, much better to get Karen and Dave blaming the covidiots.

There's lots of data on covid incidents so we all know education settings are roughly the cause of 50% approx transmission and workplaces account for approximately 20%. So the science is telling us where we need to target restrictions.

I haven't found specific data on the impact of none compliance as I guess its a tough one to measure. Although most policy allows for its much like the 80% track and trace = we accept 20% won't be on board but if we get to 80% it can have a decent impact.

KJ"

I was working in Germany a couple of weeks ago. We were told we had to wear masks inside the factory but once we were in there, it was clear most of the workers weren't wearing them.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I guess it goes to show that gross stupidity isn't the sole province of the UK.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"It would be interesting to see the compliance figures op refers to. My take on things here is that there's good overall compliance but we took some moves that pushed things so that it became too easy for a highly infectious disease to be passed through interactive populations, just as seasonal changes pushed people indoors more again

KJ

I was working in Germany a couple of weeks ago. We were told we had to wear masks inside the factory but once we were in there, it was clear most of the workers weren't wearing them. "

A lot of german industry has routine testing of employees were you a visitor ?

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Also although I don’t agree with the U.K. falsifying data by recording deaths up to 28 days after as Covid related I believe the German Government are doing the exact opposite test negative today, drop dead tomorrow & it’s NOT Covid.

It’s why when you come across a numbers map of Europe Germany looks like it’s a pretty safe place. Pretty sure they are in the same shit as the rest of us in reality though.

S

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I guess it goes to show that gross stupidity isn't the sole province of the UK."
It belongs to most of humanity

» Add a new message to this topic