FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > We really are all in this together aren't we . . .

We really are all in this together aren't we . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-news-live-latest-uk-updates-andy-burnham-set-to-respond-to-manchesters-midday-deadline-on-tier-3-lockdown-12103666

14 European countries record daily new cases.

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Italy are reporting ICU saturation.

France now top Europe with the highest number of cases.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep this is a f*cking disaster

By *essiejamesABCCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

It's very scary but what I find most scary is all the nay-sayers, conspiracy theorists and covidiots out there. Give it an hour or two and they will be here in this very thread.

They will ask you for your source then argue with it, put their BS on the forum then disappear.

We all have to do our bit because yes we really are all in this together.

By *essiejamesABCCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

Apologies you did quote your source

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"Apologies you did quote your source"

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"It's very scary but what I find most scary is all the nay-sayers, conspiracy theorists and covidiots out there. Give it an hour or two and they will be here in this very thread.

They will ask you for your source then argue with it, put their BS on the forum then disappear.

We all have to do our bit because yes we really are all in this together. "

Have to agree with you there.

By *avid ElliottCouple  over a year ago

West Worthing

"It's very scary but what I find most scary is all the nay-sayers, conspiracy theorists and covidiots out there. Give it an hour or two and they will be here in this very thread.

We all have to do our bit because yes we really are all in this together. "

They just cant take in the info I think so choose to disbelieve it.

Covidiots are affecting us all though

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

"https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-news-live-latest-uk-updates-andy-burnham-set-to-respond-to-manchesters-midday-deadline-on-tier-3-lockdown-12103666

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

"

Its shocking and errr its all Boris's fault! Well some on the nut jobs on here would try and convince it is.

A point to remember though we have tested more than Spain and France together and the more you test the more positives you obviously get. Everyone is testing more now thank god.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-news-live-latest-uk-updates-andy-burnham-set-to-respond-to-manchesters-midday-deadline-on-tier-3-lockdown-12103666

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Its shocking and errr its all Boris's fault! Well some on the nut jobs on here would try and convince it is.

A point to remember though we have tested more than Spain and France together and the more you test the more positives you obviously get. Everyone is testing more now thank god. "

Massive testing is irrelevant unless people isolate after testing positive, and people get tested when they need to rather than avoiding being tested as they would have to isolate.

Massive testing along with massive social responsibility... Now that would be a much better place.

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

A point to remember though we have tested more than Spain and France together and the more you test the more positives you obviously get. Everyone is testing more now thank god. "

Who said it was ‘all Boris’s fault’? Most of the blame should go to Covidiots who don’t follow the guidelines and rules and think it is all a conspiracy

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

A point to remember though we have tested more than Spain and France together and the more you test the more positives you obviously get. Everyone is testing more now thank god.

Who said it was ‘all Boris’s fault’? Most of the blame should go to Covidiots who don’t follow the guidelines and rules and think it is all a conspiracy "

Spot on apt post

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Who said it was ‘all Boris’s fault’? Most of the blame should go to Covidiots who don’t follow the guidelines and rules and think it is all a conspiracy "

Really. It’s all the fault of the covidiots as you catchily call them. Have you got a source for that fact. I know you like asking for a source when people make a claim.

The reason I ask is because all the data I’ve seen seems to show that the strongest drivers of transmission are in education settings and the workplace.

By *avid ElliottCouple  over a year ago

West Worthing

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Who said it was ‘all Boris’s fault’? Most of the blame should go to Covidiots who don’t follow the guidelines and rules and think it is all a conspiracy

Really. It’s all the fault of the covidiots as you catchily call them. Have you got a source for that fact. I know you like asking for a source when people make a claim.

The reason I ask is because all the data I’ve seen seems to show that the strongest drivers of transmission are in education settings and the workplace."

And of course covidiots who are taking no notice of distancing or any rules.

Source = common sense

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

The reason I ask is because all the data I’ve seen seems to show that the strongest drivers of transmission are in education settings and the workplace.

Source = common sense "

I’m afraid common sense doesn’t pass the Fab source test

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Source = common sense

I’m afraid common sense doesn’t pass the Fab source test "

Speak for yourself as it's common sense to me too.

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Source = common sense

Speak for yourself as it's common sense to me too."

Common sense is a source.

I learn something everyday

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Source = common sense

Common sense is a source.

I learn something everyday

"

Tis when it suits

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Source = common sense

Ah so only some people have to provide a source for their claims.

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Source = common sense

Ah so only some people have to provide a source for their claims. "

I think I can count on one hand the times ive asked for a source in years of being here.

On this one how could there be one?

We all know the idiots deniers who refuse to wear masks...we see them every day in our lives.

Covidiots or just people who have a different take on a subject and believe different, probably equally well researched ideas to the ones randomly chosen as law.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

"

Most think Britain is the only country in the world with this problem and Boris caused the virus we are a nation of ignorance and stupity these days

near ipswich

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Most think Britain is the only country in the world with this problem and Boris caused the virus we are a nation of ignorance and stupity these days"

Unfortunately the uk media is to blame we do not see any news apart from uk covid news anymore.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Most think Britain is the only country in the world with this problem and Boris caused the virus we are a nation of ignorance and stupity these daysUnfortunately the uk media is to blame we do not see any news apart from uk covid news anymore. "

It is on late at night on the BBC most night but sadly to much coverage to the US election but you do have a very good point

near ipswich

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Most think Britain is the only country in the world with this problem and Boris caused the virus we are a nation of ignorance and stupity these daysUnfortunately the uk media is to blame we do not see any news apart from uk covid news anymore. It is on late at night on the BBC most night but sadly to much coverage to the US election but you do have a very good point"

I watch euro news ,aljazeera and france 24 to get an overall view of whats going on in the world.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Most think Britain is the only country in the world with this problem and Boris caused the virus we are a nation of ignorance and stupity these daysUnfortunately the uk media is to blame we do not see any news apart from uk covid news anymore. "

The op has posted a link from the British media detailing all the cases in Europe.

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 21/10/20 22:13:16]

Bristol

Iwouldn’t dream of accusing the gvt for Covid and the high number of cases.

However, I hope the OP and Boris’s croonies won’t mind me reminding them that we are an island and that their strategy at the start was shockingly poor. Being an island and having control of our borders ( unlike France and Italy), we should have tested and quarantined people coming into the country in February. It was a no brainier except for this shambolic government. Airports and ports are the only ways to get into the U.K. they couldn’t even manage this.This was a disaster.

It’s also interesting that the same Tory cronies are now happy to tell us what the figures are in european countries but they were outraged a few months ago to make any comparisons when the U.K. had the highest number of deaths in Europe.It looks like we can compare when it suits them. It’s fine to do so at the moment but it wasn’t ok to compare three months ago.

Also as we are now allowed to compare and France having twice as many cases as the U.K., we seem to be having more deaths here than there (191 today compared to 160) except on Mondays because it looks like we don’t seem to be able to count at the weekend.

Since the start of the pandemic we have always been two to three weeks behind Italy, France and Spain. However we already more deaths than them at this stage despite having fewer cases. It’s worrying but I hope Boris’s cheerleaders won’t mind this being mentioned.

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Most think Britain is the only country in the world with this problem and Boris caused the virus we are a nation of ignorance and stupity these daysUnfortunately the uk media is to blame we do not see any news apart from uk covid news anymore. It is on late at night on the BBC most night but sadly to much coverage to the US election but you do have a very good point I watch euro news ,aljazeera and france 24 to get an overall view of whats going on in the world. "

That's the 3 news channels I watch too.

Bristol

BBC World service which is excellent..

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Iwouldn’t dream of accusing the gvt for Covid and the high number of cases.

However, I hope the OP and Boris’s croonies won’t mind me reminding them that we are an island and that their strategy at the start was shockingly poor. Being an island and having control of our borders ( unlike France and Italy), we should have tested and quarantined people coming into the country in February. It was a no brainier except for this shambolic government. Airports and ports are the only ways to get into the U.K. they couldn’t even manage this.This was a disaster.

It’s also interesting that the same Tory cronies are now happy to tell us what the figures are in european countries but they were outraged a few months ago to make any comparisons when the U.K. had the highest number of deaths in Europe.It looks like we can compare when it suits them. It’s fine to do so at the moment but it wasn’t ok to compare three months ago.

Also as we are now allowed to compare and France having twice as many cases as the U.K., we seem to be having more deaths here than there (191 today compared to 160) except on Mondays because it looks like we don’t seem to be able to count at the weekend.

Since the start of the pandemic we have always been two to three weeks behind Italy, France and Spain. However we already more deaths than them at this stage despite having fewer cases. It’s worrying but I hope Boris’s cheerleaders won’t mind this being mentioned. "

Its really strange.

When the pandemic 1st hit and the likes of Italy were getting battered,the news was filled with apocalyptic reports.

When we overtook them..it went quiet and we stopped comparing ourselves to them.

Now for some reason they are back in the news again

I don't follow the news I follow data, those that follow data have a better understanding of the world but you have to have ability to change your opinion with the data, those that don't are lovers of dogma.

No data, no facts and no amount of evidence could persuade them from they're view of the world.

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Source = common sense

Ah so only some people have to provide a source for their claims.

I think I can count on one hand the times ive asked for a source in years of being here.

On this one how could there be one?

We all know the idiots deniers who refuse to wear masks...we see them every day in our lives. "

Well as I was asking fab to provide his source as he always asks others to provide theirs I’m not sure how many times you have is relevant.

Maybe I should use the rolling eyes emoji for effect

Latvia 188

Bosnia & Herzegovina 728

Romania 4,848

Switzerland 5,596

Netherlands - 8,500

Armenia - 1,836

Lithuania - 311

Czechia - 11,984

Ukraine - 6,719

Poland - 10,040

Croatia - 1,424

Slovenia - 1,503

Slovakia - 2,202

Bulgaria - 1,336

Source = common sense

Nothing wrong with good old fashioned common sense!

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Covidiots or just people who have a different take on a subject and believe different, probably equally well researched ideas to the ones randomly chosen as law. "

keep doing the research and maybe one day you'll read the right stuff.

hint ... its not sandra on facebook

» Add a new message to this topic