FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Tony Blair

Tony Blair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yn drwg OP   Man  over a year ago

Camarthen

Another high profile representative flaunting the rules, and the news stations are quick enough to pick up on normal people who don't follow the rules.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And they obviously picked up on this too because it's literally all over multiple news outlets

Teflon Tony can't get locked up for war crimes, he ain't gonna be done for breaking isolation rules meant for us

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's wrong that he did but it's also wrong that current MPs and that looks to include Hancock ignored the ten pm bar closure time in the House of commons..

Its all very well so many people spitting fire against those questioning or defying the rules but so long as those making the rules break them then Im sorry to say, people will do similar. Aim that fire where it may do more good. If the rule breakers are seen to be punished thoroughly then there maybe a slight shift in the people. If its no excuse for one then its no excuse for another whatever rank in society. Its so sad all this ranting amongst ourselves but whats sadder is it s often aimed at the easy target.

in Lancashire

And..

Cummings..

Just saying...

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Teflon Tony can't get locked up for war crimes, he ain't gonna be done for breaking isolation rules meant for us "

He wouldn't get locked up for something he wouldn't be found guilty of. Of course, that conversation is for a different part of this forum...

As this news only broke overnight, i doubt anyone, other than Blair, actually knows the full facts.

From what i have read online though, he should have been self isolating for 14 days after returning from Washington. Clearly the photo shows him coming out of a London restaurant 10 days after his return.

At the very least this would be a very easy Police investigation to mount, followed by a hefty fine or prosecution.

I somehow think though that neither will happen and yet another member of the "Great & Good" will walk away scot free.

"Its all very well so many people spitting fire against those questioning or defying the rules but so long as those making the rules break them then Im sorry to say, people will do similar. Aim that fire where it may do more good. If the rule breakers are seen to be punished thoroughly then there maybe a slight shift in the people. If its no excuse for one then its no excuse for another whatever rank in society. Its so sad all this ranting amongst ourselves but whats sadder is it s often aimed at the easy target. "

Easy targets or supposed example setters....I think Cummings episode changed many people's obeyance for want of a better word.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

He seems to think that he has a diplomatic exemption!

"Its all very well so many people spitting fire against those questioning or defying the rules but so long as those making the rules break them then Im sorry to say, people will do similar. Aim that fire where it may do more good. If the rule breakers are seen to be punished thoroughly then there maybe a slight shift in the people. If its no excuse for one then its no excuse for another whatever rank in society. Its so sad all this ranting amongst ourselves but whats sadder is it s often aimed at the easy target.

Easy targets or supposed example setters....I think Cummings episode changed many people's obeyance for want of a better word."

I agree and Boris not allowing the medical advisors to air their opinion on Cummings breach just appeared to many as one rule for us and one rule for them

..or lack of. Im not a tin hat just an observer of psychology

in Lancashire

Tory paper possibly holding onto a story to deflect from this PMs handling of the pandemic..?

Less than 10% now think the government has the virus under control..

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

"Tory paper possibly holding onto a story to deflect from this PMs handling of the pandemic..?

Less than 10% now think the government has the virus under control.."

Get real like any country has the virus under control you need to wake up if you think its just your country with the same issues you have a really small mind.

in Lancashire

"Tory paper possibly holding onto a story to deflect from this PMs handling of the pandemic..?

Less than 10% now think the government has the virus under control..

Get real like any country has the virus under control you need to wake up if you think its just your country with the same issues you have a really small mind. "

That's ironic, instate what a poll has said and you assumed that's my thinking..

Perhaps direct your wisdom to those who asked the question..

Btw, new Zealand..

How are they doing?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

War criminal does what he wants anyone surprised by that?

Guys an arrogant leech swanning round the world sucking on any form of hospitality he can find.

The stain he and his mate Bush left on the world will be felt for generations

(I’m not keen on him)

scotland

"War criminal does what he wants anyone surprised by that?

Guys an arrogant leech swanning round the world sucking on any form of hospitality he can find.

(I’m not keen on him) "

Except he isn't a war criminal.

North Bucks

(I’m not keen on him)

Except he isn't a war criminal."

He might not be in your eyes.

scotland

(I’m not keen on him)

He might not be in your eyes. "

Did I miss his trial?

North Bucks

(I’m not keen on him)

Did I miss his trial?"

I don’t care. Nothing will change my opinion or my people’s. He’s a war criminal.

I’m not going to debate that.

scotland

(I’m not keen on him)

Did I miss his trial?

I don’t care. Nothing will change my opinion or my people’s. He’s a war criminal.

I’m not going to debate that. "

In your eyes.

Maybe we should have just let saddam get on with it? I wonder what a 2020 iraq would have looked like...

Maybe if saddam hadn't refused to provide UN weapons inspectors any information to corroborate claims that chemical weapons had been destroyed.

in Lancashire

(I’m not keen on him)

Did I miss his trial?

In your eyes.

Maybe we should have just let saddam get on with it? I wonder what a 2020 iraq would have looked like...

Maybe if saddam hadn't refused to provide UN weapons inspectors any information to corroborate claims that chemical weapons had been destroyed.

"

The war was wrong, bush and Blair including the majority of our parliament too at that time..

But whilst Saddam was a tyrant of course, he kept a lot of things in place..

The question of whether if he had been left we would not have had the turmoil in the region and the rise globally of groups such as Isis will be possibly debated for hundreds of years..

North Bucks

(I’m not keen on him)

Did I miss his trial?

In your eyes.

"

How does 2020 Iraq look like now?

Tony Blair the man is a complete bastard and typical politician one rule for them and one for us.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

(I’m not keen on him)

He might not be in your eyes. "

To be fair... he has never been as much as "formally accused" of anything. So in the eyes of the law (domestic and international) he is not a war criminal.

Cal

Cal

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Look after yourself and forget what other dumbfucks do, hopefully the covidiots will die off eventually.

scotland

(I’m not keen on him)

Did I miss his trial?

In your eyes.

The war was wrong, bush and Blair including the majority of our parliament too at that time..

The question of whether if he had been left we would not have had the turmoil in the region and the rise globally of groups such as Isis will be possibly debated for hundreds of years.."

The war was wrong (in your opinion ) but we can debate ISIS for hundreds of years?

The war removed a tyrant and most of the ground work for ISIS was in place pre-2003.

Saddam was lying to the international community and he posed a very real threat to the region and beyond.

By *ackem5555Man  over a year ago

bishop auckland

Tony Blair is a massive multi millionaire and a complete arsehole

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

why is anyone surprised about b liar the bloke has always been a cunt and always will be

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

(I’m not keen on him)

Did I miss his trial?

In your eyes.

"

Why was it any of our business?

Nothing to do with oil

Also strange how the west backed in when he was fighting Iraq.

in Lancashire

(I’m not keen on him)

Did I miss his trial?

In your eyes.

The question of whether if he had been left we would not have had the turmoil in the region and the rise globally of groups such as Isis will be possibly debated for hundreds of years..

The war was wrong (in your opinion ) but we can debate ISIS for hundreds of years?

The war removed a tyrant and most of the ground work for ISIS was in place pre-2003.

Saddam was lying to the international community and he posed a very real threat to the region and beyond.

"

Not we can debate, it will be debated. Present global issues, whenever that present is can often be traced back to historical grievances etc..

That's true in many areas, Balkans, Kurdish people being just two..

Yes he was a tyrant, one like Tito who kept a lid on internal struggles between factions and as I've suggested the true impact is still developing globally with the rise of extremism..

Iraq had suffered a decade of sanctions before Bush in my opinion used 9/11 as an excuse to lash out and there were a lot of people aligned to him, Haliburton etc who profited massively from it..

Sometimes as bad as a tyrant like Saddam was is the lesser of two evils and yes Halabja was a vile atrocity as have been similar in Syria but no nation can be the so called worlds police but ignore some bad whilst supporting other bad in its own back yard..

in Lancashire

(I’m not keen on him)

Did I miss his trial?

In your eyes.

Why was it any of our business?

Nothing to do with oil

Also strange how the west backed in when he was fighting Iraq."

The Americans and others sold weapons to both sides in the earlier Iran/Iraq war..

The arms industry loves a real time proving ground for its weapons, especially if it's not the children of the board room members being slaughtered..

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

Tony says he didn't!

However he is a bigger liar than fab single men we all know that.

"Tony says he didn't!

However he is a bigger liar than fab single men we all know that. "

At least he isn’t as bigger liar as the fab single woman we all know

» Add a new message to this topic